Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-15-2021, 11:07 PM   #181  

Good night all! Syck, so happy your gym is re-opening. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 11:13 PM   #182  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1300 calories +

Breakfast (300 calories & )
coffee w/cream & sugar
overnight oats 300 calories

Lunch/Dinner (1000 Calories)
Moe's salad, grilled chicken taco, and a few chips 1000 calories

Exercise:
45 minute mall walk, Essentrics Waist and Abs Toning, Essentrics Into workout, Essentrics Back and Shoulder Relief

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 11:57 PM   #183  

Good night all! Watched Brigadoon on TCM on Demand tonight. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-16-2021, 04:46 AM   #184  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, you are in my prayers, my friend .

Change4Life, you also are in my prayers re: your son and the struggles. Thanks for sharing.

Syckgirl, I loved hearing about your cats!!! They add so much spice to our lives, don't they?

Teri, ewwwwie on your knee. How does it feel today?

Ciecie, so great that you've got your first vaccine done! One to go!

Usc4valpo, thinking about you and your family on your trip to Houston.

Hi Jen!!!

I am missing Larry

I took in 1500 calories and met the rest of my goals for yesterday. I am pleased I got the exercise in.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., squats, sit-ups.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 07:42 AM   #185  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-16-2021, 07:50 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Hello gang,
we are doing about as well as one can expect on this trip. Lots of emotion, lots of sibling what to do next discussion. My wife was at the hospital for the day and my daughter and I went out to shop. I bought shorts yesterday and noticed I dropped an inch - Down to a size 34. The 35 looked too baggy for me, so now I need to keep it this way. I am wearing a large Polo shirt which to me feels tight since I am use to loose/ very loose but my wife says I look great.

ate a huge rainbow trout - shrimp dinner last night at a New Orleans type restaurant last night, which was awesome. Today I am taking my daugter on a college visit to Rice University - yes she is a smart ambitious girl. Then we will hit a museum.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 08:05 AM   #187  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel Thank you. Great job getting it all done!

Teri Ouch on the knee. I hope you feel better quickly.

USC Sounds like a wonderful day with your DD.

Ciecie Yay for you! My DH only had a sore arm, too. No other effects.

Syckgirlsfv Have a good workout at the gym.

Change4Life Good job on your day.

Steps for yesterday: 10,250
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1300 +

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 16

Psalm 33:21
For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

The Psalms are a wonderful example of what it means to put trust in the Lord. David shared both his trials and his triumphs with his God. In every situation, David turned to God for guidance and support. David was a spiritual giant because he recognized the source of all that he was and could ever hope to be. We can be like David. If we will turn to God for His strength and courage in the face of our trials, He will provide for our every need. When we diet, we can rejoice in the fact that God will honor and bless our trust in Him.

Today's thought: The diet I keep will bring me joy and fulfillment!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:14 AM   #188  

Good morning again! Usc, congrats on being down a size in the waist. My arm was sore yesterday, too. I’m left handed so had it in my right arm. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-16-2021, 11:35 AM   #189  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Good morning!

Scale not moving. Figures since I did have some shots this weekend - no matter what I do, if I have more than 2 drinks I retain like 3 pounds of water. All the sweating I did during yesterday's step workout should have made a dent, but due to extra water it didn't. I don't learn

I am at work today...feels good to be in the office! Last night I did have a snack of a piece of deli ham and slice of swiss. Finished day under calories.

Rachel yes, cats are very spicy I love them so much! What happened to Larry?

I have a question: those of you who use Leslie Sansone, does it help you lose weight or just pretty much maintain? Considering her, but not sure it would be better than Jenny Ford's step workouts.

I am trying a new breakfast - Quaker overnight oats (toasted coconut & almond) we'll see how it goes lol if I like it I may try my own version since this one has a little more sugar than I think necessary. 11 grams. Calories are around 310 and carbs 44...protein only 12. Not sure it's for me yet...so carby! Back to work for me! I have my gym slot at 5:30 tonight!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 12:13 PM   #190  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

HI Ho Hi Ho my wonderful chicks and rooster!
I have been lurking for the past week or so, I almost feel like a peeping tom
Everyone seems to be doing great! Even with the few struggles and ups and downs
For me WI I am down just a bit and (this is bad) I have not worked out for almost 2 weeks now. I have had a constant sinus issue with runny/stuffy nose, dry tickle in my throat and fatigue from unable to sleep. I even spoke to my Dr. about it when I went for check up on b/p meds. He did not seem the least bit concerned.
Syckgirlsfv it is good to see you again!
Diana there is nothing wrong with taking a break from weigh in. This past month I have been trying to weigh only a few times a week hoping it would reduce the daily stress
Usc, congrats on the size down and fingers crossed about the new position
Rachel, how are mom and dad? Did you get both of your covid shots yet?
Teri I have to say compared to where you were at the first of the year you have really stepped up your game girl!
ciecie, you are as active as ever and I think this is the first time I ever saw you post you binged wow. btw leslie sandome is awesome...walk walk walk
Change how old is your autistic child if you don't mind me asking? Are they in a group setting or something else? I am just curious as I use to work with autistic children and I have a grandson who is autistic
Jen & Larry hello to you both

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 12:40 PM   #191  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Will do 1 mile Leslie Sansone in a few minutes. Then, I’ll go to lunch. 🍀😷❤️😁
Old 03-16-2021, 04:00 PM   #192  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

lunch time! :eat:

I'm having a cup of Dennison's turkey chili with beans with a small amount of light sour cream. Had some fresh cherries as a snack. the chili wasn't very much - I might need more of a snack. I do have some protein puffs in nacho cheese flavor I can eat.

I don't usually eat canned chili because of the sodium...I feel like today is going to also be a higher carb day than usual but I do need fuel for my weight lifting tonight!

See you all later!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:43 PM   #193  

Good evening! Power walked to and home from lunch. Will put walk to my meeting tonight. Will run an errand on my way to my meeting and possibly on the way home. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-16-2021, 05:39 PM   #194  

Default March 2021

Hi!

Syck: Boarshead have really good products. I like their fancy mustard.
Usc: So sorry, I did not know that your mother in law is in the hospital.
Nancy: Yeah...I doubled my workouts...but now I am a little incapacitated by the knee..
Rachel: I biked 40 again, today. Mostly I pedal a 180 degrees and then go backwards. But I do full 360 circles occasionally. I started doing some knee exercises, too.
CieCie: Gene Kelly origins lie in PIttsburgh, PA. Occasionally, someone complains that there are no statues around to honor his contributions to dance and film. I once saw a statue of a man with an umbrella and I thought that would make a nice statue of Gene Kelly for Pittsburgh.

I biked 40. I ate too many lemon cookies...

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:56 PM   #195  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Hi, back at the hotel and things are not looking really good for my mother-in-law. she is back in the ICU and her blood pressure dropped significantly. My daughter and I are at the hotel room waiting to hear what is next. She has been suffering for awhile and wonder if this may be her time. Please keep thoughts and prayers with us.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice