Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-24-2021, 09:44 AM   #301  

Good morning again! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Just finished breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:32 AM   #302  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

Last night's dinner was Del Real Carnitas which I ate like a taco on 2 crepinis. (these are crepes made from egg and caulifower). I did not end up steaming the broccoli but instead had 2 Club Martinis (the ones in a can) and a shot of Goldschlager (yuck, it's cinnamon and too sweet) because DH felt like having some cocktails. Clearly a better choice than broccoli! (sarcasm ) I have got to get it together! I used to just ignore the nights he would have cocktails and NOT join in...pretty sure that's the ticket! I'm going to Vegas in in 6 weeks, and by then I'd like to have lost at least 6 pounds and be down to 163. If I don't call it out as a goal like this, it gets pushed back until it's too late so I will NOT drink any hard alcohol until then, and the wine gets cut down to 2 glasses on the weekends. Starting right now today. I also need to start back on South Beach phase 1 and cut out bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, fruit, etc...not super hard but I do love my sourdough bread. I sure am getting the exercise I need!

Today's plan: B - flax pancake (ground flax, egg white, olive oil, cinnamon) L - salad (romaine, chicken breast , reduced fat feta, tbsp wonton strips salad topper, jalapeno lime vinaigrette) D - boneless pork chop (grilled from barbecue on Sat.), steamed broccoli

Step workout with Jenny Ford during lunch - 40 minutes

No snacks planned, will try to drink extra water today. I drink way more water when in the office, but at home for some reason I forget to. I will fix my flaxcake in about 30 minutes or so. Everyone have a great day! I'll report back as I complete my tasks

Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:40 AM   #303  

Good morning again! Just did another 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Am waiting for ADT to get here to fix the sensor on the sump pump. I have security alarm that goes off when the sump pump overflows. Its been going off a lot lately but the pump is working very well.
Old 03-24-2021, 12:57 PM   #304  

Default March 2021

Hello!

I am still eating too much junk food...and I did not exercise yesterday.

I am looking to get covid vaccine. I signed up but never heard anything. Vaccines are being done close by, but they are all filled up at present... I think as soon as you read something in the newspaper, you got to sign up...or go to sites each day...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 02:57 PM   #305  

Good afternoon! Teri, I hope you get your COVID-19 shot soon. I get my second shot on April 12th. Went for a power walk and ran errands this afternoon. Still waiting on ADT. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Old 03-24-2021, 06:26 PM   #306  
California licensed CPA!

hello! on track so far LOL did step workout with Jenny Ford...40 minutes and 403 calories burned per Apple watch. Had my salad but change to parmesan olive oil dressing because the jalapeno lime gets really hot! less calories in this one, too.
Old 03-24-2021, 06:44 PM   #307  

Good evening! ADT was here for a half an hour. I’m going to have a Silent Night tonight. Power walked and ran errands before supper. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-24-2021, 09:59 PM   #308  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1395 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (270 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (725 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken w/BHF's ranch 600 calories
I ate really early and was hungry when I got home so I ate some pole beans 125 calories

Exercise:
20 minute mall walk, 2 miles w/Leslie, Classical Stretch Full Body Strength

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:41 PM   #309  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-25-2021, 03:12 AM   #310  

Default March 2021

Hello!

I finally biked last night. I also weeded for an hour or two. It felt good to be outside. I hope I can get on top of the weeds early this year.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:28 AM   #311  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Teri Great job biking and the weeding!

Steps for yesterday: 11,005
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 25

Exodus 33:14
And he said, 'My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.'

The most effective diets are those with planned 'cheating' in them. Just as the children of Israel set aside a day for fasting from their daily bread, Christian dieters should set aside a day to indulge in the foods they enjoy. This makes the dieter more thankful for the special treats, as well as making the diet much more tolerable. It gives us something to look forward to, and it erases guilt from the process. We all need rest, and we will find new strength and courage when we break our diet fast occasionally.

Today's thought: Even dieters deserve a day off.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 12:17 PM   #312  
California licensed CPA!

morning!

dinner changed slightly...I had the pork chop I was going to have, but had sautéed mushrooms instead of broccoli since I had a salad for lunch. The scale is such a *****! I know I won't see any real changes right away, especially since I had that shot and those two club martinis the other night (water gain of course) but come on! I had a few pretzel sticks and also sourdough toast with wee brie as a snack after dinner and 2 glasses of wine. All added up to 1236 calories for the day BEFORE the 400 I burned. And still the scale told me to **** off this morning well, I AM 50 now. Good night Irene!

Today is a new day! Plans:
B - egg white omelet (carnitas, green salsa, light sour cream, spinach)
L - I might go to the store and get a mango habenero rotisserie chicken (whole chicken cut into 8 pieces) maybe steam broccoli or make into a salad
D - pork bacon burger patty (Omaha Steaks) maybe wrapped in a crepini

I've only had coffee so far...this is tentative lol not sure about exercise today - maybe do step again. Gym tomorrow for lifting.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:26 PM   #313  
California licensed CPA!

update - had the egg white, carnitas, and spinach omelet I planned on for breakfast...so good!

I need to go to the grocery store and get the rotisserie chicken...other than that everything is everything!
Old 03-25-2021, 06:41 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

I would love to join this thread. I am 34 years old and at my highest weight ever (270s) and need some extra accountability. I started gaining weight in 2017 after a severe broken foot that required 2 surgeries. Life unraveled a bit after that (job became toxic, family drama, mice in apartment, Covid, etc). I continued to gain weight. Approximately 100 pounds total since 2017. Life recently got much better. Great new job and great new apartment. I tried to get back on track with eating a few times, but could never string more than a few weeks together. I feel very embarrassed that I have gotten this big. I’m also a bit overwhelmed by how much I want to lose. I need to break it down into smaller goals and take it one day at a time. I’m hoping that posting on here will help.

I started tracking my food and have been cooking more. Diet isn’t perfect, but it’s improving. My job involves sales reps bringing us a lot of high calorie free lunches. I need to work on resisting the high calorie lunches more often. I’m going on a 7 night backpacking trip with my brother in 4 weeks. My goal is to post every day for the 4 weeks before my trip and find a level of sustainable consistency with my eating that results in some level of weight loss. My goal is below 1600 kcal per day to start. I’ll post my food log tomorrow.
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 07:16 PM   #315  

Good evening! Welcome to the group Tealer! You’re going to get a lot of support and friendship here. I did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍀😷❤️

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice