Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-19-2021, 01:47 PM   #241  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Rachel - thanks for the info! I hadn't thought of nutrisystem...although it may be that I just didn't get enough exercise with the gyms closing. I've only been doing the step workout in my living room a few weeks ,so that should help if I'm consistent. Weather getting better for bike rides, too! Alcohol is my issue I guess, too...empty calories. I don't really care if I have it or not mostly, but DH likes his bourbon and it causes me to want wine. I need to go back to figuring it in to my daily calories if I do partake!

Teri thank you I really try to stay with healthier stuff - it can be hard!

I am STILL in pain today! I really did it to myself lol it's mostly my left tricep and elbow area...I had shoulder trouble on that side for a year and it was weaker than my left, so I think that's why it's so sore. My inner thighs may not be ready for step today, but I'll try it. Regardless I will be at the gym tomorrow and can do some elliptical. I guess I hadn't worked my thighs since the gym closed last year!

Just had breakfast of a vegan chocolate protein shake with sliced almonds blended into it. mmm. Will have a sandwich for lunch on sourdough (lower on the glycemic index) with Boarshead black forest ham and their horseradish cheddar , lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard. I'll take a break from work and go to Costco after I eat so I'm not shopping hungry! I am planning on getting some organic ground turkey and making zoodles to have with alfredo and ground turkey for dinner! I love zoodles. Haven't had them in quite some time for whatever reason!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 07:32 PM   #242  

Congrats change! The fixtures were hooked up for my bathtub/shower today!🛀🏻😁❤️😷🍀
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 08:30 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

I[/QUOTE] am planning on getting some organic ground turkey and making zoodles to have with alfredo and ground turkey for dinner! I love zoodles. Haven't had them in quite some time for whatever reason![/QUOTE]

And what are zoodles??? Sounds like noodles, but I bet it is healthier. How do you make them?
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 10:44 PM   #244  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie Yay for the progress!

Total Approx 1520 calories +

Breakfast ( 320 calories & )
2 Siggi's yogurtS 220 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
chick-fil-a sandwich w/cheese 500 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
CS Full Body Toning, Essentrics Into workout, CS Shoulder tension relief

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:12 PM   #245  

Default March 2021

Hi!

I biked today...so I am done for the week.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:25 PM   #246  

Teri, congrats on getting the biking in! Will be enjoying A HOT SHOWER tomorrow! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Power walked and ran errands on my way to and home from supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😷🍀😁❤️🛀🏻
Old 03-20-2021, 05:09 AM   #247  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, Yay on the hot shower coming up!!!

Change4life, What a great victory!! Way to go!!! Such an encouraging feeling!!

I took in 1475 calories yesterday. Met the rest of my goals.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., weights for biceps, leg press, recumbent bike, situps, squats, stretches.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 07:33 AM   #248  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🍀🛀🏻
Old 03-20-2021, 08:21 AM   #249  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Teri Great job!

Ciecie Yay for a hot shower!

Steps for yesterday: 6,060
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 20

Psalm 55:16
As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.

We went around the circle, telling about the diet plans we had tried. Most of the people said they had no luck, no matter what they tried. I was the only one who had succeeded in losing a considerable amount of weight. Everyone looked expectantly toward me when my time came. I smiled shyly and said, 'The only thing that I did differently from any of you was to pray. I didn't trust any of the diet plans I saw, so I turned to God, instead. You all can try what you want to, but as for me, I'm going to keep putting my faith in God. He's why I'm thin now.'

Today's thought: When all else fails; try God!
Old 03-20-2021, 09:38 AM   #250  

Good morning again! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍀😁❤️😷🛀🏻
Old 03-20-2021, 07:54 PM   #251  

Default March 2021

Syck: Hope that your aches go away soon.
Jen: Hope you are doing fine...
Larry: What's happening!

I have been working on a paper...
Diet okay except for sundae and peanut butter cup.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 11:02 PM   #252  

Default I can relate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri000 View Post
Hi!

I biked today...so I am done for the week.
I get this!!!!
Old 03-20-2021, 11:09 PM   #253  

Good night all! Went for several power walks today including to and home from church. Came home and had supper. Also did another 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-20-2021, 11:17 PM   #254  

Default Feeling Good

Went to a buffet for lunch
Ate salad, baked chicken, carrots, broccoli, 1 small red potato, pineapple and a tablespoon of banana pudding (literally).
Felt like I used self-control.
Also found the most adorable grey jeans with burgundy and pink flowers that look like they are painted on with water color. I absolutely LOVE them. They are a bit snug in the tummy, but will fit great when I lose 5 or 10 more pounds. I don't know if I'll look silly in flower pants at age 64....but by this age who really cares what anyone else thinks? If i like them, i should wear them, right?
I'm planning to walk a few miles on the Greenway tomorrow. (It is a walking path here in East TN) It's going to be almost 70 with sunshine. It was nice to see the sun today!! Also found information on a beginner hiking trail not too far from here that goes to a water fall! I'm looking forward to hiking that with my daughter soon.
My left knee used to hurt all the time. My right ankle felt (and sounded) like bones were grating together. Since losing 100+ pounds, I no longer have problem with either one. I'm ready to get off the couch and see some of God's beautiful creation.
Sleep well & wishing you all a happy and blessed Sunday!
Old 03-20-2021, 11:23 PM   #255  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Just a FYI, more Diana drama so you can just skip over my little rant.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am having a lot of issues right now. There's a lot of stuff going on but I just can't put a finger on what the problem is. I am having a lot of contact with people, which could be a trigger because I am an introvert. I had lunch with a lady from church today because she has been alone this week. I would have rather been alone today but I knew she wanted to have lunch. I worked with the lady I had some issues with the other week but we did have a good week, so that's good. I got my washing machine fixed, so that's good. My friend is out of town because her Mom will be passing away soon. That could be a trigger. We have been talking daily and we have been talking about when my Mom passed away, etc. But, I am really starting to get on my own nerves and I'm getting tired of seeking out food to soothe myself. I could have just put this on a piece of paper or journal but it just doesn't feel the same as getting it out there and off my chest. So today was not a good day with food. Tomorrow is a new day. I did an Essentrics hip workout today, which felt good because my hips have been sore. I didn't do a timed walking workout but I got a lot of steps in.

Have a Blessed evening.

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice