Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-06-2021, 06:32 AM   #76  

Good morning again! I’m concerned about Larry and grannynancy. It’s been months since we’ve heard from grannynancy and two or three weeks since we heard from Larry. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 07:24 AM   #77  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Steps for yesterday: 6,895
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories from yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 196
Up: .6 (sodium was way too high at dinner)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 6

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

All her life she had tried to kid herself and say she didn't really have a weight problem. To admit she was fat would have been to admit that she needed to change her habits. She wasn't ready for that. Then her closest and dearest friend had a heart attack. It really scared her and forced her to look at the truth. She was fat, and nothing could change that fact unless she did something about it. It took a lot of courage to face the truth, but it seemed like a lot less courage than facing a possible heart attack. With God's help, she knew she could face the truth and change for the better.

Today's thought: God makes me fit to fight fat!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 08:29 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Diana. - glad to see your washer issue is not so bad for a replacement. wow, a Speed Queen - definitely reliable old school appliances. Very cool. For washers and dryers you really don’t need all the bells and whistles.

going to be a nice day. My daughter comes home for the weekend and we will do some grilling. I got 23k steps in yesterday and will get some in today.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 09:03 AM   #79  

Hi all! Just did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-06-2021, 09:30 AM   #80  

Default March 2021

Good Morning!

Diana: I wish that appliances/cars, were still made without computers. They were affordable to get repaired and they lasted a long time. When a computer board goes bad, you get a whopper of a bill.

I finally finished the fifth day of exercise last night. So I am done for the week...I also increased the resistance for half of my workout.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 09:32 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!

Change so glad you are at Onederland!

Usc, what about the job you were looking at? Leslie Sansone is fun

Nancy, hugs about the job, if you do go on vacation, I hope you enjoy it.

Terri, I enjoy soups, just not out of a can. I usually make egg drop soup and throw tons of veggies in it and maybe shrimp, chicken or beans...

Larry, I pray you are ok!

Granny, I hope you are doing well with retirement and your new dog and still kayaking

Rachel, I really feel it when I dont take my supplements

Yangtze, oh no, im praying for you. I used to binge because I thought my life was out of control, THEN MY LIFE GOT REALLY OUT OF CONTROL and I had to literally adapt to EVERYTHING. NO need to binge anymore...no point. .not binging became my new area of SELF CONTROL.

Ciecie, always consistent, what do you do on days you don't feel like the power walk?

As for me, weight back up to 188 2. that is a bump of 1.2 pounds since yesterday. No way it is real fat gain. My muscles are only slightly sore...

I did a 1.29 mile hiit type workout with walking up hill 3 mph with alternating punches...the punches are a good stress reliever which remind me of Paul in the New Testament talking about beating the air...I was in several different karate disciplines as a kid...although I hated it and rebelled against it because it replaced my beloved dance...I remember doing the stances and the punches and even the moves

I did 3 sets of 12 ab scoops...this is where you take a deep breath and let all the air out of your lungs..I hold my 1/2 gallon water jug arms length and twist, keeping my abs pulled in very tight, no breathing. I saw a fitness guru do this...

One legged superman. 37 s each leg
47 s planks after all that.

After that, I was sort of forced into yard cleanup, which I didn't mind, but then i started to get exhausted...

however, we have extra guests, which means extra mess so there was no such thing as rest...at this point, I was super annoyed and tired,, then my mom came and visited which was nice,, but still tiring

Then I had to work. .

Hoping and praying, that the new worker WILL COME today and she won't be a whiny person and I will finally get a little slack...

I'm a little tired of handling everything and every ones slack...they are in for a wake up call when we move...

I'm done venting...8 need to get outside with the dogs and work out...

Please say a prayer this lady comes because I seriously can not do this without having a weekend off, even though I work every single night, a day away is so nice...

My weight being up is annoying but my muscle mass is too, and I have a cool temperature feature on my watch...im waiting to see if it can pinpoint the temp change of ovulation...so I can track accurately. Showing signs and my face is horrible,, plus I had such bad pain yesterday...

My weight will not go down during pms but my goal is not to hit 190s again this cycle!!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 09:57 AM   #82  

Hi all again! Change, being in onederland is onederful! CONGRATS!🍾. Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-06-2021, 08:48 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

There was some misunderstanding.
ONEderland is closer!! But I am not there yet.
I was 215 this morning. -103 pounds!
This has been a great week for weight loss for me. I'm down 3 pounds. Hallelujah!
I have been good about my supplements, and water intake.
Ate out the today and yesterday, but stayed on plan.
Teriyaki Chicken with veggies yesterday (no rice!) And a salad with grilled chicken today. Sometimes restaurants can be temptation, but I resisted!
Looking forward to 70° weather by mid week! Woot!!
A NSV today was shopping in the non-plus size department and finding a vest that fit me. Grey with silver studs. So cute! And a size 16. I do not remember the last time I wore a size 16! The happiness is real.
OH...and a friend gave me some plant cuttings that are perking up my kitchen. The Bible study I'm currently involved in is "Chasing Vines" and speaks so much about how the Lord delights in watching things grow. They are a reminder of His tender care for us.
It's not even 9, but I am so ready for bed. It was a late night last night and I'm feeling it.
Take care all, and blessings on you.
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 10:19 PM   #84  

Good night all! Thanks for clarifying things for us Change. Power walked to and home from church tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Am watching Gandhi on TCM tonight. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-06-2021, 10:22 PM   #85  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Change4Life Awesome with the shopping!

Total Approx 1670 calories +

Breakfast ( 290 calories & )
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
fruit 70 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (730 Calories)
Panera sesame Asian salad w/BHF's ranch 400 calories
apple 80 calories
Later crackers 250 calories

Dinner (650 Calories)
homemade beef stew 400 calories
1/2 corn muffin 100 calories
vanilla pudding w/1/2 banana 150 calories

Exercise:
45 minute outdoor walk and CS Anti-aging workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 03-06-2021, 11:29 PM   #86  

Hi all! Change, you made wise choices at the restaurant(s) you ate at. I always choose the healthiest option at the restaurants I frequent. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-07-2021, 06:54 AM   #87  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 10,782
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1670 +
Weigh In: 195.4
Down: .6

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 7

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Confidence. There are days when we feel we don't even know the meaning of the word. It is hard to stay confident when we feel so weak. It is important that we realize where confidence comes from. Our confidence comes from the Lord. It comes from no-where else. All we need do is look at the example of our blessed Lord, and we will see that He alone gives the kind of strength necessary to meet every challenge. The things He overcame cause our dieting efforts to pale in comparison. If Christ is truly our Lord and Master, then we will have confidence enough to succeed.

Today's thought: I am sure to lose weight because of Christ in me!
Old 03-07-2021, 08:16 AM   #88  

Good morning! Welcome to the group yacine! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-07-2021, 07:35 PM   #89  

Hi gang. I walked 8.5 mi in beautiful Des Moines today. Many people were outside enjoying the weather in the high 60s. It felt great.

jen eat al - I made it past the first cut which I expected. I have a 30 minute phone interview on Wednesday which I don’t think is the actual formal interview, but I need to prepare to relate my experiences with this position. Many thanks for your prayers and asking - I really appreciate it.

need to quit snacking - burning lots of calories and taking them in. Some think I look fine and should not get over concerned about my weight. I just want to be healthy and keep an active lifestyle.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:44 PM   #90  

One other positive wave - I went to the Eddie Bauer store at the outlet mall. I got 2 pairs of khakis at 35x32, and my wife said they looked good - she even suggested trying a size 34. I like my pant a little roomy but not like swimming in them. Regarding a new wardrobe, I really don’t need it immediately - I still will work from home until at least August. But I need shirts, shorts, polos - XXL just doesn’t work anymore

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice