Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-09-2021, 09:07 AM   #106  

Hi everyone, and good luck to you all
Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:22 AM   #107  

Good morning! Change will be praying for you about your upcoming surgery. Let us know how things went. Will be praying for you. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before breakfast. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands later on this morning. 🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:28 PM   #108  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1530 calories +

Breakfast ( 360 calories & )
overnight oats 360
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (270 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner ( 900 Calories)
pole beans 100 calories
buttered noodles 200 calories
roasted carrots 150 calories
grilled pork chop 300 calories
ice cream sandwich 150 calories

Exercise:
Essentrics Full Body Workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 10:52 PM   #109  

NYS IS CHANGING ITS ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE AT 8:00 TOMORROW MORNING! PEOPLE AGE 60 AND UP WILL BE ELIGIBLE! I’M 61! Will start clicking at 8:00!
Old 03-10-2021, 06:02 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Ciecie, I am so glad to hear that you will now be eligible for the vaccination. That's super news!!

I took in 1460 calories yesterday and did not get all my squats in. Forgot my supplement. Met the rest of my goals, though. Weighed in at 141. New day.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., chest press, shoulder weights, biceps, 50 squats.

Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 07:05 AM   #111  

Good morning! I’m also glad I’m eligible for the shot. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Had breakfast. Will be taking the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-10-2021, 07:39 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

Morning gang. I have my 30 phone interview today. I am currently reviewing my experiences to align with the job, i need a change, being in the same role for 8 years. I will also get some cardio and steps in today.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 08:08 AM   #113  

Good morning again! Usc, hope the interview goes well for you. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-10-2021, 08:15 AM   #114  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie I hope you are able to get an appointment.

USC I hope the interview goes well.

Steps for yesterday: 7,279
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1530 +
Weigh In: 194.8
No Change (this is good because I made a bad decision to eat the pasta last night. On a positive note, I did eat it in moderation, so that's an accomplishment for me.)

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 10

1 Peter 3:14
But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled.

If the example of Jesus teaches us anything, it should be that suffering is a noble and good thing when it leads to a better way. Our diets are definitely the source of suffering, but there is great blessing awaiting all who stick with them. God has promised special blessing to those who keep courage in the face of suffering and don't give in. Losing weight not only makes us look and feel better, but it draws us closer to God and His divine plan for us. Our suffering is not in vain. It is all to the glory of the Lord.

Today's thought: I will fear nothing, as long as Jesus is with me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 08:34 AM   #115  

Default February 2021

Hi!

Hope you all are doing well.

I biked/wt. lifted yesterday. Diet was okay except for a meatball sub.

My cats are having health problems. My one cat had parasites and I was told by a clinic to pick up meds at a pet store. There were no meds available at the store, so by accident I found a vaccine event at another store and had the cats treated. Yesterday, I spent 8 hours waiting for my cat to be treated for urinary tract problems. I am feeling really scared about my cat.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 08:42 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Wednesday 3/10

Teri - so sorry about your cat. Our fur babies are very special. I hope that your cat improves with meds.
I've lost 2 more pounds! I cannot wait for ONEderland. Only 13 more pounds!
I've got to run - so much to do today. But it is going to be in the 70's here. So it will be lovely!
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 01:52 PM   #117  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

well hello there everyone! I haven't had it in me to post in quite sometime. I don't know why, other than that I have gained 7 pounds since this whole virus thing started - I have been so blessed to remain fully employed through everything, and haven't been financially affected, but my mind likes to venture into dark places once in a while. I live in CA and the dictator governor here is completely out of control! Gyms haven't been open in almost a year, and I try to lift some weights here at home with DH but it's NOT the same. I recently bought a step from Amazon and I'm doing step aerobics in front of the big screen in the living room lately so I'm hoping that helps. It's fun anyway!

I made very bad food and alcohol choices in the beginning of it all, and now that I have turned 50 I am blown away at how hard it is to drop! So I'm going to make an effort to keep myself accountable again and hope that I can lose that 7 plus another 5. I've only had breakfast so far and coffee today...

B - omelet - egg whites, spinach, chopped up pork chop, wee brie, salsa, light sour cream 317 calories, 4 carbs, 39 protein, 15 fat

at 11:30 I am going to do a 30 minute step workout (I'm working from home today, I only go to the office twice a week right now and work from home the other 3 days)

L - tbd but thinking to reheat some spaghetti leftovers made with cauliflower and yellow lentil spaghetti, sausage marinara, and maybe some chicken cut up in it

not really thinking ahead to dinner just yet but probably salad or turkey burger.

I really need to focus on lower carbs again...I always had good success that way until 50! oh well, here's to getting back on the wheel!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:26 PM   #118  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

SO! I just finished my living room step aerobics workout...just 30 minutes burned 310 calories according to my Apple watch, so I may up it next time to 40 or 45 minutes. I am turning on the Youtube app on the tv to work out to and I'm using videos by Jenny Ford. I really like her workouts because so far I'm able to do the moves without space issues. I always feel really good when I'm done

Since I work for a synagogue / private school I am eligible for a vaccine now...but as unpopular as it may be I am not interested. Some day after everyone else has gotten it, and it's no longer experimental, maybe. I just don't see the point if I still would have to live like I didn't get one! That, and I am healthy, have not gotten covid that I know of, and I only wear a mask when going inside an establishment that says I can't go in if I don't. But that's just me. I have no underlying issues.

I hope you are all well!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 03-10-2021 at 03:32 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 04:35 PM   #119  

Good afternoon! I wasn’t able to get an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine but I did put my name on a couple of call/waiting lists. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 🍀😁❤️
Old 03-10-2021, 06:53 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 281/191.1/185

Height: 5' 11"

I think the brief interview went well. There were questions about experiences related to the job, and I felt fairly confident. The interview was a weed out where they will get to the next level of candidates in an upcoming extended interview. We will see what happens.

Syck - I used to near in the LA area and went to grad school, at USC. Glad you joined!

did 30 minutes Body Project and that’s it. I need to take care of family issues.
Usc4valpo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice