Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-25-2021, 07:28 PM   #316  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Tealer welcome! This thread is a help...every time I have been away from it I end up where I am now...needing to lose 10-20 pounds!

lunch was a rotisserie chicken breast (mango habanero, skin removed) and steamed broccoli. had a small slice of sourdough garlic bread as well
dinner is looking like the pork bacon burger patty I mentioned earlier everything looks good today and there will be 2 glasses of wine in my future tonight. Not ready to stop that yet!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 09:57 PM   #317  

Good night all! Have Law & Order: SVU on. LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK’S SHOW AND LAW & ORDER: ORGANIZED CRIME!😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 10:57 PM   #318  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Tealer Hi and welcome to the check-in!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 11:00 PM   #319  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1520 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (270 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (850 Calories)
zoodles w/meat sauce 400 calories
vanilla pudding cup w/banana slices 150 calories
later I got into some mixed nuts 300 calories

Exercise:
30 minute outdoor walk, Classical Stretch Upper Body Pain relief, Standing Desk stretch
Today I started my house cleaning and I will finish it up tomorrow. The washing machine being broken threw a monkey wrench in my cleaning routine for some reason. Everything is running fine since it was repaired last week.

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 03-25-2021, 11:26 PM   #320  

Good night again! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-26-2021, 06:23 AM   #321  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Tealer, !!! Glad to have you join us for the journey. Support from a group like this can make a big difference. It's not always easy to be accountable, but in the long haul it works. This is a supportive, fun, and nonjudgmental group. Sounds like you have a good plan in place. One day at a time!

Well, on Wednesday, I got my second Covid vaccination along with my parents. The next morning (yesterday), I felt like I had gotten hit by a bus . I was very achy all over! I think I did worse than my elderly parents. But now am feeling MUCH better and it was totally worth it to be able to have gotten both the vaccines. I'm grateful. Didn't have a huge appetite yesterday, but took in 1130 calories. No exercise.....too tired, I mostly just rested.

Today's Plan: 1500-1800 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., stretching.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 07:28 AM   #322  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Today is house cleaning day. I will probably get a lot of steps in. Not sure about a formal workout.

Rachel I'm glad you did well with the vaccine and you are feeling better today. I am hearing such a range in how people feel after.

Steps for yesterday: 12,643
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Today's devotion has my name all over it! I really need to look at problem foods as an enemy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
March 26

Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee: and shall say, 'Destroy them.'

It's strange to think of food as 'the enemy,' but that's the best way to look at it if we want to be effective in our diets. Taking off the pounds is a battle. In every battle we need ammunition. As Christians, our ammunition comes from the Spirit of God that dwells within us all the time. God becomes our fortress; our refuge against the assaults of fattening foods. If we think we can fight the battle alone, we will find it doesn't take long before we tire. At those times we will wish we had someone to take over. Thank the Lord that God is there, and He never tires of fighting alongside His children.

Today's thought: Dieting makes losers winners!
Old 03-26-2021, 09:00 AM   #323  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

Friday March 26, 2021 --- Morning Post

Today's reason to stay OP ---
--- I want to feel fit again and run 5k races

-----------------------------------------------------
Weight on 3/26/21 --- 276.4
Current Weight --- 276.4
Short Term Goal (30 pounds) --- 246.4
-----------------------------------------------------

Sleep ---
---7 hr 11 min & 91 sleep score

Meditation ---
---10 min youtube video

Breakfast ---
---1/4 tomato basil quiche
---2 cups of coffee with Califa vanilla better half
---2 cups of frozen broccoli with seasoning
---CALORIES = Approximately 600

Water ---
---32 oz logged so far
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 09:03 AM   #324  

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Im going food shopping tonight and am going to meal prep and figure out calories for the next few days. Trying to settle into a new routine.
Old 03-26-2021, 10:29 AM   #325  

Default March 2021

Good Morning!

Welcome Tealer! Hope you have lots of success here. It would be tough for me to resist dining out opportunities...difficult to find diet food when you are eating out... When I eat meals out, I usually eat only half and take the rest home for later....

Rachel: Which vaccine did you have? I listened to a couple of students discussing vaccine experiences. Sounds kind of unique to the individual...I am having no success getting signed up with a date...that is with a vaccine...

CieCie: Is that a new Law and Order? ...I have been watching YouTube on the tv. I like looking at gardens, resort places, festivals, etc.

Syck: I like rotisserie chicken, too. I buy it once in a while at Sam's Club.

I biked early this am. My diet is still off a tad, but I have been eating soup...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 12:52 PM   #326  
California licensed CPA!

hi all!

just coffee so far! My work keeps sending out emails that we can be vaccinated but I'm not going to while it's still in trial. I don't want to be a test lol but that is just me. I'm glad everyone who wants it has been able to get it.

probably a flax cake this morning. Maybe Panera salad for lunch. I have a gym reservation at 12:30 and will do cardio. That's all I've got planned so far today.
Old 03-26-2021, 03:12 PM   #327  

I work in Healthcare and got the Moderna shot in Dec and Jan. I felt achy and "hungover" after the first one and just some fatigue after the second. Im one of the few who had more of a reaction to the first than second shots. It wasn't bad though.
Old 03-26-2021, 04:25 PM   #328  
California licensed CPA!

I'm back from the gym! Did 35 minutes on the elliptical and burned 367 calories. Instead of flax pancake, I had an omelet made with egg whites, leftover del real carnitas, and spinach. light sour cream and green salsa on top. Low cal, high protein, and moderate fat!

I am all of a sudden starving to death! either going to get Panera salad or make my own...most likely make my own since I am working.
Old 03-26-2021, 05:06 PM   #329  

Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Bathroom mirror and medicine chest were installed today and look great. There were also two messages on my voice mail on my phone from Environmental Services at The Resource Center today. I called Dan’s desk phone and cell phone and left messages. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-26-2021, 07:53 PM   #330  

Default March 2021

Hi!

I biked/wt. lifted tonight, so I have done my 5 times of exercise for this week. There is a certain satisfaction about getting it done for the week. Oh, I think that my knee is about 95% back to normal.

Diet still off a tad...a mini blizzard and part of an Easter egg today...

I am watching a documentary about Adam Lambert filling in for Freddie Mercury in the group Queen. Amazing voice...

Have a nice weekend!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice