Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-22-2021, 07:52 AM   #271  

Good morning! Rachel, the shower is great. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 08:53 AM   #272  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Rachel My DH loves jelly beans, too.

Steps for yesterday: 6,004
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 22

Isaiah 54:10
'For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed,' saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

There are times when we feel God has left us to struggle on our own. No matter how we pray, how we plead, it seems no help will come to us. The temptations mount, and our strength and will-power get weaker and weaker. This is where faith comes in. In those times we feel God is absent from us, we must believe that He is still there. God will never leave us, no matter how we may feel. He stays constant for His children. Nothing can move God from our hearts, and we need to know that. God will give us strength in time of need. He will not abandon us, ever.

Today's thought: I may lose weight, but I can't lose God.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 10:10 AM   #273  

Good morning again! My alarm for the sump pump went off three times today. I shut it off the first time and went down to the basement to check it out. There was nothing going on. ADT called when it went off for the third time. I told the lady that I had already been down cellar to check it out and I found nothing. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-22-2021, 01:51 PM   #274  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi everyone! sorry I was MIA this weekend...every time I thought to check in I was using my iPad to play a game or something and it would need to be charged. I don't like to use my laptop apart from work anymore, probably because I associate it with work now! I did good food choices. Stayed on plan. 35 minutes of elliptical at the gym Saturday, but no exercise yesterday. I am almost healed! LOL I can lift at gym tomorrow so today since I'm working from home I will do step workout at lunchtime.

Change4Life zoodles are zucchini that you spiralize with a spiralizer...in place of spaghetti they are very good. I used a 4 cheese pasta sauce from Ragu and ground turkey and served it over zoodles. so good!

so far today: breakfast: coffee, flax pancake (ground flax, olive oil, egg white, baking powder, cinnamon) I usually would microwave it (like a mug cake) but since I've stopped using the microwave I put it in a skillet in avocado oil spray as a pancake...WAY BETTER! I swear, everything is SO MUCH better when you don't use the microwave. I haven't used it in weeks.

Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #275  

Syck, glad to see you posting. Missed you! Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-22-2021, 04:42 PM   #276  
California licensed CPA!

Ciecie I will do my best to stick with the check-ins...they are what has helped in the past. Have a good walk!

I just finished my 40 minute intermediate step workout with Jenny Ford...she's so good! She's very calm and motivating, not all bossy and screamy and stuff Burned 429 calories according to Apple watch. That's more than I have taken in so far!

Lunch: Omaha Steaks apple gouda chicken sausage on a folio wrap (cheese wrap from Costco) with mustard and relish. so yum! drinking a key lime Le Croix (flavored soda water, like Perrier) it's so good and limey! But zero sweet. I love soda water beverages. If I have a snack today, and I probably will, I have some protein puffs or mixed nuts / trail mix around. DH barbecued Saturday as usual so we have an assortment of grilled meats to choose from for a couple days. I'm thinking grilled chicken breast (all our meat is Omaha Steaks) maybe cut up into a salad if DH gets lettuce while he's at the store like I asked. Otherwise I have some fresh organic broccoli from the farm I can steam. I do have enough wine for a glass and a half tonight. I also sometimes eat half or 1/4 of a magic brownie before bed sleep is so good on those ha ha (it's not weed, it's CBD). Back later!
Old 03-22-2021, 06:11 PM   #277  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
Change4Life zoodles are zucchini that you spiralize with a spiralizer...in place of spaghetti they are very good. I used a 4 cheese pasta sauce from Ragu and ground turkey and served it over zoodles. so good!

Do you cook the zucchini? Boil it? How long? (I love spaghetti, but I've not had it for a while)
Thank you!
Donna
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 06:32 PM   #278  
California licensed CPA!

Donna - nope! no cooking! I used to nuke it for 1 minute just to warm it a little and maybe soften a teeny bit, but now I just put everything over it without cooking it. The temp from the sauce/meat will heat it and it has a nice texture. I have come to really love it!

DH brought home the romaine I asked for, so a salad with grilled chicken breast, reduced fat feta, a few crispy wonton strip salad toppers, and jalapeno lime vinaigrette is what I'm planning on!
Old 03-22-2021, 06:32 PM   #279  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands this evening. Will start supper in a few minutes. Did a total of 5 miles Leslie Sansone today. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-22-2021, 09:04 PM   #280  

S/C/G: 318/218/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
Donna - nope! no cooking! I used to nuke it for 1 minute just to warm it a little and maybe soften a teeny bit, but now I just put everything over it without cooking it. The temp from the sauce/meat will heat it and it has a nice texture. I have come to really love it!
That is great! I'm going to try it! I see "spaghetti" in my future!
Change4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 09:48 PM   #281  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-22-2021, 11:00 PM   #282  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1370 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (270 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
wedge salad w/BHF ranch 200 calories
baked sweet potato w/only cinnamon 300 calories
turnip greens 50 calories
vanilla pudding w/banana slices 150 calories

Exercise:
mall walk (50 minutes) Essentrics Into workout, and Essentrics Back and Shoulder Pain relief

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 11:37 PM   #283  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-23-2021, 01:46 AM   #284  

Default March 2021

Hello,

I biked tonight. Diet has been off...pizza/drink/sundae from Sam's Club plus some peanut butter cups...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:43 AM   #285  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, I'm right there along with you.....my diet has been off too.

I took in about 2800 calories yesterday. Rough day. I couldn't get satisfied and I was craving everything and just let myself give in to it, instead of choosing another option, like praying or exercising. Frustrating, but there you have it. Today is a new day.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., stretches, sit-ups, recumbent bike.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice