Old 01-29-2010, 10:45 PM   #346  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone~Well he was feeling abit better so he never mentioned it to his doctor now he is up in pain...I am so worried about him.
Gonna try to get him figured out over the weekend....We had a great day together. He took me out to eat & ordered me several valentines day gifts offline...He is such a sweet man...Anyways I am .4 Of a pound from my Valentines day goal. So exciting. Started at 170.2 wanted to lose 7 pounds I am now at 163.6 ~May reach 150's ~that would rock for valentines day.
GOnna cut this short~Gotta go love on my man~Will try to log back in for tommorrow.TAKE CARE EVERYONE~~~HUGS TO ALL!!!!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:59 AM   #347  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Morning, i have no idea WHY i'm up so early on a Saturday morning

My official weigh in day is tomorrow but i was smiling this morning...down 1.4,exactly what i needed to meet this months goal.. feels so good. lets hope it sticks for tomorrow's WI so i can change my ticker

I'm not sure what today's workout will be, i haven't had a rest day this week so maybe i will take one today....or maybe not *rolls eyes*

chubbyphotographer-Congrats on meeting your goal, that's AWESOME!

Thunda-love reading your post cause you always make me laugh...gotta love that peanut butter! Glad to hear you loving pilates! Im getting a Rodney yee yoga workout this weekend, not sure the name but there are 5 20minute workouts on the dvd.

fashinjunkie09-Im here cheering you on...im crossing my fingers that you get a SWOOSH soon, you can definitely lose 5lbs before the 14th of feb...it can be done.

emileigh-Thank you for your encouraging words! Good luck to you as well!

Lori-How did he hurt his arm? So sorry he's in pain...nothing worse than seeing someone you love in pain sending him healing vibes and you hugs...

Hello to everyone that follows,everyone i missed! Lets kick some butt today guys!

bbl
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #348  
In the desert...

I'm heading to work - yup, 7:35 on Saturday morning, and I clocked 62 hours last week. This will be a repeat of that. Still - I have a job, it does me well, and I am thankful (truly... just not right at this minute!).

Ate two Cadbury's Creme Eggs last night. I counted them, but oh boy... tis the season. Back in England, you can get these suckers year round so they don't bother me. But here, you get them for a few weeks a year and I always succumb. I don't know why - it's just liquid sugar inside chocolate. Anyway - had two, I am now over it. The first one was fabulous, the second one I asked why am I doing this... so I know I don't need any more of those.

Saw a TV ad last night for a program being offered by the county I live in - "10 in 10" - a free online program to help you lose 10lbs in 10 weeks, which is by far one of the most sensible goals I have ever seen! I'll check it out later when I have time, but I figure every little thing helps, right? Another challenge won't be bad - I'm already doing this one and it's helping!
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #349  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Lori- Hope he feels better soon Did he tell ya what he ordered?

Day four of being back on track. We always do take out on fridays and I talked everyone into subway

Julesp313- Oh I'm a sucker for those too....although any chocolate can send me over the edge

misspriss- Way to go hitting your goal

I'm off to get started on the to do list ..
have a good weekend everyone
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #350  
NEVER GIVE UP

Misspriss~WAY TO GO GIRL~SO HOPE You get that weight or even a new low on weigh in day!!! My hubby Was showining off while I was walking doing push ups on his fists & one handed ~ect. Lots of them And he works out daily but he gets crazy when I am near him and goes into show off mode~LOL
So He done to much I would assume or pulled something...He is asleep now..Hoping it will be better when he gets up from a nap.

Jules~I LOVE Cadbury's Creme Eggs~OMG So delicious! I am now offically craving one~THANK YOU VERY MUCH ~hehehehe~Yummy! Wow 62 hours ~Thats a super workout just from work~Awesome!

Lorra~I hope he does too.~he ordered me 4 Franciscan pieces to put in my Dining room china cabinet.They are desert Rose pattern(so he gave me roses that way~LOL) A teapot & cup together~a lasanga dish~& 2 different size baking bowls...Of course only for display ~I think there too pretty to use.
I ate off a plate that my grandma gave my mom in the same pattern when I was a kid...I would fight for that plate at dinner time and all the food too Of course LOL~My mom actually still has that plate and I would totally pay her good money for it & it aint worth much cause it has been used and has a few nics ect. But to me it is priceless...But Anyways to make this long story short~My hubby knows I adore It because of that plate. ~I actually have one plate I purchased a few years ago~Anyways he spoils me cause he knows My mother will make sure I never get that plate cause I adore it! LOL
& my mother is an a$$. (hehehehe)

Last edited by Lori259; 01-30-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #351  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Lori- My hubby is always pulling stuff from heavy lifting and ect at work...plus he does stupid guy things (falling off four wheelers to name one) ..When it just happens add ice when it's been hurting for awhile apply heat. Maybe one day they will grow up.....MAYBE
Wow lucky you. I have to do a lot of hinting to get things like that. My hubby is one of those you see in the stores on v-day running around every where trying to find something I would like last minute It's okay I love him anyway

Last edited by Losing4another; 01-30-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 161/150/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Checking in

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA the last few weeks. I am back in school and life is getting kinda busy. On a positive note, I have now lost 8 lbs. this month. Only 4 from my VDay goal! I didn't go down much last week because I cheated a little on my birthday, but I am back on track now.

Last edited by Rach122; 01-30-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Rach122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #353  
NEVER GIVE UP

Lorra~hehehehehe~yeah guys do silly things to impress us seems like~LOL. Then hurt themselves!
His neck is what is hurting him now So He definetly has pulled something.
~As far as valentines day gifts..even if its a last minute deal like your hubby does~I think there equally special cause there so frantic trying to impress us last minute~My hubby has done the same exact thing before LOL ~We got good men Girl~Thank God! OH And BTW~I saw them On shopnbc the night before & was drooling over them ~but they was kinda expensive sorta And I couldn't believe he got me them (Especially 4 items!) He spoils me to know end since he has quit drinking...I think he is trying to make up for all the years of **** I had~Just wish he would realize I loved him just the same then.
He has been sober for almost 15 months now!! So proud of him.

Rach122~Wowza 8 Pounds this month? AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO proud of ya

Last edited by Lori259; 01-30-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:07 AM   #354  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

WOW! Middle TN actually got a TON of snow...well a TON for here LoL Probably around 6inches...and these people have NO CLUE how to drive in the white stuff! lol I'm from WV and we measure snow in feet, not inches! lol I pulled a double at work yesterday and worked 4pm-730am, but the nightshift wasn't bad...we actually went sledding!!!! I'm counting that as my exercise considering we were out for over 3hrs and we were using a long (about 7ft) metal tray that we found behind our building..it probably weighed atleast 20lbs HAHA It was a killer dragging it back up the hill!! haha But a great workout!!! The scale was down today (183.6), but we'll see if it sticks for my official WI on Monday!!! Then, I'd have 2wks to lose my last pound for this challenge!!!!!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #355  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Quick fly-by post here...

I've met my January goal of 5lbs, think i will try and lose two more lbs before valentines day will see.

Todays workout was 35mins of 30 day shred(Jillian Michaels) then some yoga....burned 440

Have a great weekend and congrats to all the losers! Hugs to everyone!
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 PM   #356  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

hey guys,

I gotta make this quick the bf needs the computer so I'll get to everyone in a little bit. I just want to say I see everyone is doing awesome and meeting their goals....I'm proud of all of you!

Friday night the bf and I went out like we normally do, but once again i have to start from scratch. i was 119.8(new scale reading because obviously my old one was lying to me.) And after my night out....now i'm 121.8. I have no idea how you gain so much just by one night. and i worked out that day...So i have apparently 6lbs to lose by V-day...Oh lord. It seemed like a reasonable goal of 7lbs in 8weeks, but my nights out seem to keep putting me back. *sigh* we will see. I hope you all have a great day and i'll get back on here in a little bit.
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:02 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 190/177.2/138

Height: 5'6

yeah i feel ya jdonato... i had my lowest weigh in of 177.2 then i go out and have a few drinks and i think in my happiness i had some potatoe chips too. i am afraid to weigh in so i am doing extra exercising and no weighing till next saturday so i don't have to see what the night out cost me! ugh!! hopefully i hit my vday goal this weekend! 175. good luck everyone...last 2 weeks!!!
heartmyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:03 PM   #358  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

CONGRATS MISSPRISS!!! I'm so close to my Vday goal, it's killing me! I want that scale to say 182.2 so bad!!! I have 2 wks, so I'm thinking it might actually happen! LoL

jdon---it's probably just water weight! it'll come right back off, plus some....you've already come so far from your highest, just keep on truckin! lol if friday nights out is what you like to do w/your bf, then I say do it...it's not like you eat/drink like that every day of the week...

as for me, I need to clean before work bc my parents are coming down to TN to visit this week...gotta get the guest room suitable! haha plan on doin another c25k wo at work tonight on the treadmill...but not sure if I'm gonna be able to start wk.4 bc jogging the 3min straight last week was a killer! but we'll see...i'll let ya know how it goes...
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #359  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

KDM: Thanks, you are right. I'm sure it's water weight and I don't drink at all during the week nor eat like that. Actually we don't have a drop in the house, we maybe get to go out once on the weekend. Thanks for the support . That's awesome you are so close to your goal. You'll make it for sure. Good luck!

heartmyboys: Good luck with your weigh in this weekend. You are very close! I know what you mean about not wanting to weigh yourself. I freaked out about stepping on the scale this morning.

misspriss: Congrats on meeting your goal!

Lori: That's so sweet what your husband's getting you for V-day. I'm happy you get to be spoiled you diserve it!

Rach122: keep it up only 4lbs to go and I know you can do it.

losing4another: I'm right there with you for the friday takeout. Good thing you got everyone to get subway. The bf and I now are going to change our friday nights and limit the takeout. It costs too much...money..and weight..

I'm trying to stay positive. I'm stressed because I have alot of stuff due this week for school and i've been sick so I missed alot. But atleast i'm not sick anymore...the bf is getting sick now . I feel like I self-sabatoge(spelling) myself. If i'm doing really well with health and weight goals I just figure oh I can splurge and then undo it. And I'm the same way with school. I dont know why, Im' still trying to figure out why I can't just concentrate and get what I need done, it's my last semester and i'm scared to death! oh well...

I have to work tonight until 2am. Last floorset lasted until 5am and I can't afford to do that with class tomorrow. I plan on baking FF muffins for tonight because we tend to snack alot while we are working.

Everyone else I wish you all well on your goals and Keep it up! have a great day.
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:21 PM   #360  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I am so excited because I am FINALLY back to my Christmas weight of 189. Between the holidays and being away from home for more time than I was at home, I had put on about 6 pounds and now I'm back to what my ticker says! haha

This challenge has been very liberating since I did not put a specific weight loss goal. I have done that the past three challenges and didn't meet them two out of the three times and it was getting very frustrating. So, this time I have been trying to focus more on my exercise and food intake....which has been much more rewarding. LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote