Old 01-24-2010, 03:57 AM   #286  
On a mission!!!!!

S/C/G: 249/215/145

Height: 5'4"

Talking im in!

hi everyone!

starting today, im weighing in at 212. my goal is to reach 205 or less by vday!

good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!
magnetism21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #287  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Hi magnetism, goodluck to you too.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:04 AM   #288  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Hello to everyone

Im dressed in my workout close just haven't started it yet i plan on doing a full body heavy weight lifting workout.

Welcome magnetism21 and good luck on your goal!

Lori-Im following in your footsteps,i started thinking about my anxiety and how it has seemed to double in the past month. Well,i have been out of my on-a-day vitamins for about a month now so maybe there is a connection. I got some today and started taking them...

No weight loss today, TOM is here and you girls now how it screws up our weigh inns but im only up 1.4 so thats not bad.

ok,gotta get that workout in. bbl
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #289  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

KDM~THANKS A ZILLION GIRL!& congrads in the new size you should be able to wear them into public in no time!! COME ON 170's!! You dserve them ~your doing so great ~I am very proud of your progress!

magnetism21~WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE & GOODLUCK!

toobig~hello~Hope is going good for ya today!!!

I am having TOM Bloat so I am up a little on scale today ~good thing is I Know that will go right back away as soon as tom goes away s no worries there. Up to 166.2 (2 pounds up from yesterday No biggie just bloating)
I am so ready though to get to the 150's And to my main goal I am so dang close I can taste it!
TTYL~HUGS TO ALL
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #290  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

misspriss~ we must have typed around the same time...Yeah maybe so I never did eat very many veggies ect. I try but just can not get with it and Vitamins is a good thing so hopefuly they do us both well....So far so good for me with them still.
Me & you have tom at same time /usually type at or around the same time on here! & We both have anxiety! Were weight loss twins girl!
(plus I love your name cause I can be prissy some days ~ok I can be prissy quite often~ LOL!!!!)

Last edited by Lori259; 01-24-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #291  

Down one more pound,I am only 1 pound away from my valentine's day goal.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!
chubbyphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

Height: 5'2"

Hi all!

Cheated last night - meant to eat 1 serving of chips and salsa and some booze and instead ate some spring rolls, 2 servings chips and yes, booze. So - I am hoping to make up most of that today. Off to a good start with whole wheat pancakes - yes, again - and I may have a nice loooooooooong walk.

Good luck all! We're nearly there!
(And I am exhausted!)
thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #293  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies! I know it's kind of late but I would like to join if you don't mind. My "official" WI in Mondays but I weigh myself pretty much every morning and this morning I was 167.1. My goal is to be in the 150's (159.5 which also happens to be my halfway point and Mini Goal #3!) by Valentine's Day. My best friend and I are going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras (Feb 13 to Feb 17) and seeing some people we haven't seen in a couple years and I would love to be in the 150's by then. That's about 3 weeks from now so I'll have to stay perfectly OP but I know I can do it!

Last edited by fashinjunkie09; 01-24-2010 at 03:40 PM.
fashinjunkie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #294  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Welcom Magnet and Fashin...you'll love these CC challenges if neither of you have done them before! GOOD LUCK!!!

thundah--good thinking...i did the same thing w/mexican...one cheat day is not the end of the world...i'm starting to think my body (and mind) likes a cheat day every 3-4 weeks because then it reminds me how fast the wt. can come back on LoL

chubby---You're kickin some major butt!!! keep it up!

Lori & Amelia---glad to see something so simple as a MV can help w/your anxiety...also, gotta love TOM....NOT!!! mine's coming next weekend so I'm ready to see an increase on the scale! BLAH!

As for me, I'm on plan another day...and even kicked my lazy butt into gear this AM...did Exercise TV metabolism boost and standing abs workout...i made sure i did it before DH woke up since i'm always lazy when he's around! lol I gotta be EXTRA good ALL week & workout EXTRA, bc friends from home are coming down for a birthday celebration out on the town...since i never see them, i plan to join them atleast 1 day...i chose the day that they're going to dinner & a piano bar...not the dance club bc for me to have fun dancing, i gotta be trashed! and that's too many wasted calories! haha so I figure i'll go on Friday when I won't be tempted to drink as much...i might have to just figure out a lower cal. drink besides my usual long island tea! lol..oh they're sooo good and I haven't had one for sooooo long! oh well, I like the results i'm seeing and i dont' wanna screw it up now!

Hope everyone had a good weekend...it's looking like I'll probably have another "No Loss" week...we'll see when I WI tomorrow.
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:43 AM   #295  

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'6 1/2"

OK I have a question. This is my second week with no change on the scales and I just averaged out this weeks calories and I ate 300 more per day than the week before. I also averaged 7 grams of fiber more per day. So is this just some weird fluke? I am trying to plan this weeks meals and I don't even know where to start.
toobig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #296  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Morning, all!

Just saying good morning, as I have to get my butt to the gym. I'll check "for real" after with a report.

to all our new challengers!
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #297  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the welcome, KDM!

Happy Monday everyone!

So my official WI was this morning and by some miracle I am down .9 lbs to 165.9! I have no idea how, because I was good all week but last night pretty much just ate whatever I wanted but go figure, I'll take it! Hope everyone is doing well!
fashinjunkie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #298  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

Happy Monday!

Went out to a nice dinner last night and totally screwed up, but... I'm back in the saddle today. Ah well. Didn't follow any of my good advice. Next time I'll know better.

Any ways. Went on a nice long run on Saturday and did really well. Went running this am and did okay, but I could have been better.

Good luck everyone!
uscarchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #299  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Well, I was wrong...I DO get to post a loss..a small one, but better than nuttin...down 0.4...I'll take it, being that it's a new low after pretty much 2 weeks of consistently! YAY! And I'm super sore from the Exercise TV workouts I did yesterday! just upper body so I'm gonna get on the recumbent bike now and then the treadmill later at work...starting Wk. 3 of C25K

toobig---i'm still kinda new to CC, so i'm not sure what to tell ya...how many calories are you eating/day? Also, are you exercising? But from experience (and just going thru 2wks of no loss til today) I say "Give it time" If you keep working at it, the weight WILL come off...that's the advice I got from these lovely ppl on 3FC when I got frustrated a while back
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:41 PM   #300  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

slight hamstring pull yesyerday so i was concerned about walking todat....the walk was great today...just stretched a little and started out slower....ive got the exercises dialed in, now ive really got to start eating better....hope everyone has a great day!!!
david is offline   Reply With Quote