Old 01-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #301  
Let's Get Going!!!

Good job Pony! It does take lots of steps. Thankfully, I have to run around my buildings at work sometimes and that helps.

I am going to set back up my Wii this weekend. I only set it up and tried the Yoga one time after I opened it for xmas. So this weekend I will really give it a try. Do ou have a specific game you bought or just the one that came with the board?

Got my lunch and all my snacks planned for the day, dinner will be a little tuffer. Last night I ate some pizza that was left over and still made myself go to Low Impact, I was miserable, but I did it.

Okay, into my day. Yes, Lindy, tell us about your school. Where is Elf??? We need to have a meeting of the BFFs sometime.

Okay, ped is on, more later!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #302  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default Keep it up friends!

Hey girls!

Pony, hang in there with the pedometer. It is hard to get to 10,000 a day, but just think, that's 5 miles! Sometimes I'm amazed at how much walking I do without even trying! What lean cuisines did you buy? I find I pick the same ones every time I shop. I'm kind of afraid to try some of them.

DMC, glad you made yourself go to exercise even when you didn't feel like it. I think you are more dedicated than you sometimes give yourself credit for.

Tina, any word from Lindy? I think she started her school today. Tell her we are thinking of her!

Elf? Are you out there anywhere? Check in and let us know how you're doing!

I had a good eating day again today. Pushed myself to go faster on the treadmill and also rode the bike. My steps for today are at 11456 right now. I'm hunkered down on the couch so I'm not expecting to add much more to that for today. I'm thinking I may change my weigh day to Saturday as well, that way we can all celebrate together!

:c heer3:
Go Bff's Go! Go Bff's Go! Go Bff's Go!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:09 PM   #303  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default OMG....OnMyWay!!! 5 MILES!!

You are right... I never noticed that. Today my steps are 8984 and I looked at the milage mode for the first time and it is 4.253!!!! Its almost 5 miles. I am amazed I never noticed that before. You rock.

No wonder I am exhausted at the end of the day.

Anyway, tonight I got a wild hair and ran to the store after work for dinner. I bought soft taco fixins. So good, even my daughter loved them. Not too high in the calorie department either and filling. I just needed something different. I made a taco salad for tomorrow too.

I think its great you change to saturday!!! I will post my total steps for the week as well on saturday. Not expecting much change this week because this is my first week back after holiday and really had a hard time.... hopefully next week.

Well, I am exhausted, so hope to log on and hear from EVERYBODY tomorrow, I miss 'em!

But I am glad we are all here holding down the fart, whoops, Fort! Doesn't that look like a little stinker? LOL

Night all.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #304  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Valentines....

February 14th is coming up! I am going to set a goal for myself. I want to lose 7 pounds. Okay... lets go! I hope to lose a bit more, but that is a good attainable slow goal!!

Anyone with me to set a short term goal?

Hope all is well,

dmc
Old 01-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #305  
Ready to hit the beach!

Hi Dmc,
I'm in! My Valentine's goal is 10. I've lost 1 so 9 to go. I think that should be doable for me. Thanks for continuing to check in and post. I am happy to have the company. Hopefully we will hear from our other BFF's soon.

I forgot my pedometer today so I will not have steps to report. I think I will do my step video tonight. It's nice to mix things up a bit. Have a good evening!
Old 01-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #306  
Let's Get Going!!!

Oh cool, I will get a new Valentines goal thingy too! ;-) Quick post and then back to work!
dmc
Old 01-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #307  
Let's Get Going!!!

PS, you are almost to the 100s!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE!!! 2 lbs to go. You must be so excited!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #308  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Quick Post of my Peds

6815 for the day. Thats it. But I was good with my calories.

Okay, now I am going to finally relax for the first time this week before 8:30pm.

couch here I come!!! Maybe some popcorn too!

See ya tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #309  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Good morning!

Well, I ate a bit more than popcorn,so I am not feeling real well.

Another day though. I am going to have a BLT and cup of soup for lunch and cream of wheat for breakfast - still counting those calories, but trying to mix it up.

Good luck all. Are we still here????
Old 01-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #310  
Ready to hit the beach!

I'm Here!!!!! Had a good night last night. Omelet with broccoli and mushrooms. My favorite! Did the step workout with my daughter. What a riot!

Today I remembered my pedometer so I will have steps for today. Fiber one bar and ww yogurt for breakfast. Veggie sub for lunch. Not sure what we will do for dinner. I'm not the best at planning ahead.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow and am hoping to see the scale in the 100's. Send positive thoughts my way please!

Later!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #311  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hey there

OMG.. I forgot tomorrow was weigh in. I probably would not have pigged out so badly when I got home. I just binged!!! Dang it. I don't know why. Its not because I was not getting enough calories, it was def. emotional.

Oh well, it is what it is. Will be good the rest of the night and I did walk 3 miles today half of it was up hill path!

Good luck tomorrow ON MY WAY! I will post my results in the morning as well.

I did not have a ped. on today and don't wear them on the weekends.

So no official post today of steps.

See you tomorrow and I am pulling for you!!!
dmc
Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #312  
Ready to hit the beach!

My steps for today 10096. Not too bad since I did not do any extra exercise. We had a warm day with temps to almost 60. Went to the park after school with our neighbors. It was nice to be outside without freezing. Weird though, tomorrow we are supposed to get snow.

Pizza for dinner. I had 2 pieces. Probably not the best choice but it did taste good! Oh well, 6 months ago I would have ate 3 pieces!

Will check in tomorrow!
Old 01-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #313  
Ready to hit the beach!

Weighed in this AM. Down 1 pound. Not in the Ones but getting closer. I'm a little disappointed but at least I lost. Better than a gain any day.
Have a great day! Where did everyone go?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #314  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default One down for you and one up for me!

Well, what can I say. I have not been a very good girl, but now here we are a new week. Let's get moving.

Okay, I am here until Valentines day OnMyWay, that is my pledge to you. So let's see how we can do. I do not know where everyone went, but I will stay as long as you do. On Valentines, I will find another group with more participation, I need that, don't you??

I don't post steps on the weekend but I plan on going to a step class this morning. I really want to go to the weight class, but its such a zoo!!

I am going to set up my Wii again this weekend and get back on it.

I am glad you are down a pound. I must have found the one you lost.

Not much going on this weekend, I am making my own cereal bars, cause I have so much left over, but other than that, just cleaning and do projects around the home. I may try to figure out my next weeks calories and drop down even more, but I get so hungry.

Okay, talk later.... and congrats!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #315  
Ready to hit the beach!

DMC,
Thanks for sticking it out with me. I have also started posting on the 40 somethings January chat. It's a nice sized group. Come on over and start posting there as well. I really need the support and inspiration of others to keep me going. Hang in there. You amaze me with your dedication to exercise. You can do this!
Have a great weekend!
C