Old 12-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #151  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Lindy, how's your butt? Hope you're feeling OK. Be careful not to push yourself too hard, give yourself time to heal.

Yesterday I tried some cappucino flavored soy milk. I have to admit, it was pretty good. I'm not a big milk drinker and I also need more calcium. I also know that tere are many benefits to soy at my age. Think I'll have to keep drinking this and only 70 calories in a cup.

I did the treadmill and the bike again yesterday. I even alternated walking with a little jogging. Of course this can only be done in the privacy of my own home with no one watching! I can't imagine what I look like running!!!!! But I plan to increase my time each day.

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. How about you girls?

Have a great day BFF's!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:49 AM   #152  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs down New scale New Weight

Ok I reset everything and I started at 152 and I'm at 142 so I have to work my butt off to get to the 139. It's ok I still lost it just bigger that what I thought. I have steps for everyone.
OMW 12,739 total 79,088
DMC 6,000 total 86,725
Mytina 0 total 34,821
Lindy 13,443 total 150,599
Team total is 351,233 we have 648,767 steps to go in two weeks. we need everyone to walk 12,000 steps a day and we can still make it in the next two weeks. Come on girls I will text mytina and remimd her she is active during the day and can give us some good step counts.
So for my meals today Breakfast cereal, snack an orange, lunch salad with tuna on it and tomatoe , and onion and I use the spray bottles of dressing one calorie per spray. snack cheese and dinner a turkey burger on wheat with veggies. Ok that's it. I need to stay away from gassy foods I feel like i'm going to explode. I have been having apricots and cheese and that chili with the kidney beans I probably have two pounds of gas in me LOL Well I have to log on to ww and change my wheight around so I will check in later with everyone.
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #153  
Stay Healthy

Default Hello

Hello how are you ladies doing. I wanted to see if my weight tracker works .. Let's see if I can figure it out.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #154  
Stay Healthy

Default It works..

It works How fun I thought I had another five days. WOW Ok ladies have fun day.. I will check in later.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:01 PM   #155  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

where is my weight tracker....?
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #156  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

okay, well.. no biggie ..maybe not enough posts...Lindy, you didn't mention your pulled muscle to me when we spoke this morning!! be careful ( like Onmyway) mentioned... you don't need to over do it GF!!! Let it heal!!

Okay, I had TWO phone calls (one from work, and another Mom in law) while I was doing my workout tape at home this morning... totally interrupted my heart rate & everything!! grrr... lol... but, I HAD to answer.. so now I will have to slip in my workout later on today when I get home. I have been eating well. Bran Muffin this morning with my Coffee... and Yes I too am a sucker for Vanilla creamer! and the fat free just isn't creamy! I have been slowly weaning myself on how much I put in... anyway, I had my yogurt... and I soon will have lunch... a cup of V8 with Fiber later this afternoon.. then what for dinner???

well, better run... take care all BFF's
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #157  
Stay Healthy

Smile Good Day

Hello everyone I had a good day I hope all of you did to. I stayed on the plan and after lunch I was starving three hours after I had a 100 calorie popcorn bag and a diet coke held me out to dinner. Oh the best snack ever is ruffles (chips) light fat free with salsa 17 chips are only 70calories and 1 point on ww with salsa I'm sure it's still one point. So did everyone have a good day? I have not heard from anyone this evening. Ok gotta go I will check in later.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #158  
Ready to hit the beach!

Default Another good day for me!

Had a good day! Fiber one bar and banana for breakfast. Baked blue tortillas, pineapple salsa, orange, WW yogurt, carrots for lunch. biscotti for snack, lean cuisine, carrots and clementine for dinner. 22 points total, 4 under for the day. My school had December birthday celebration in the staff lounge today. Lots of desserts. I didn't go. I find it's easier to say no if you don't actually see the dessert. If I had gone to the lounge I'm sure I would have tried something. It just wasn't worth it to me!

Walked/jogged on the treadmill after school. Also rode the bike. I have found that it's easier if I do that right when I get home rather than waiting til after dinner.

Steps for the day, 11455

Hugs friends!

C
Old 12-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #159  
Stay Healthy

OMW your doing so good I can't believe the power behind you. Keep it up and it will show on the scale and in your health. Your steps are awsome for the day also. Good job! We all seem to be having awsome days with all the will power dust we send eachother. Have a good night and I will talk to you in the morning.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #160  
Ready to hit the beach!

Thanks Lindy! I really appreciate all of your support! My family has been so good too. It's hard to diet when the rest of your family can eat whatever they want. My daughter wanted to do my exercise tape with me the other day, she said she would be my trainer! LOL I'll check in tomorrow!

Your ticker looks great!

C
Old 12-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #161  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hi All!

Lindy, your ticker is cute!!! You are almost half way to your goal.
OMW, YOu have lots of energy.

I found another place to get a Wii fit and I am hoping to get it this sunday! It will help during these days I don't do much during the day.

My steps 5020 for the day. Sorry, but I knew it was gonna be bad, but tomorrow, should be 10K or close! I get to use my break as time to exercise, and I have been in meetings.

I stuck to plan today too, it was so boring though. Someone came in my office and offered me a Sees candy, I took one and said thanks and then when they left, I just tossed it. I don't want to have to go thru all the explanation... I was proud of myself!

Tonight went to the grocery store and I bought some ground turkey and sectioned it into 6 patties. I put one (150 cal) on a fiber english muffin (110) with FF mayo and mustard and it was awesome. I must have been starved. My daughter is like.. is that all?

So afterward I treated myself to my most FAV... Graham cracker with cool whip!!

I think i might be down two more this week!!! YOu guys are so helpful, I love this group!!!

Okay, back to my grueling during the week drama!!

Hugs to all, more tomorrow... go team!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #162  
Ready to hit the beach!

Just checking in ths AM. Hope everyone has a great day! I'm off today so I can go on a fieldtrip with my daughter. Keep moving BFF's!

C

Last edited by Onmyway; 12-12-2008 at 07:51 AM. Reason: spelling!
Old 12-12-2008, 08:15 AM   #163  
Stay Healthy

Default scale problems

Ok got up this am and got on the new scale to see (it gave me another pound) I took it in the bathroom were my old scale is and it gave me another pound. I hate it I stepped on my old scale and I lost a 1/2 pound from wi on monday. I don't know I think I'm going back to my old scale becuase eveyone can see I'm dropping and I can see I lost a roll really I did and my sweat pants don't stay on. I'm going to go put my six pound weights on it and see what it says hold on it won't weigh them? It just sitts at 0.00 I moved them all over the scale and it won't say a thin I even put pressure on them and it won't weigh them. I think I'm giving it to my mom. She will be able to see it also I stepped on my mom's scale and it says the same as mine. Ok back to the old.
WOW threw see's candy in the trash that's awsome I'm so proud of you.
I went to my mother - in - laws and they were having pizza and bread sticks and I did not have one. I worked out yesterday and my steps for the day was 16,301 I also played three games of horse shoes that's why my butt hurts from throwing them I guess the way I stand
ok so I'm going back to my old scale and weight staying on track and eating really good again today. I'm going to start running three days a week I think that will help me. Are you guys ok with the scale thing? what do you think? there is no way I have gained 2.5 pounds in two day's and my other scale is right on track and I lost another 1/2 not with all the good eating and excercise I have been getting and it matches my mom's ok no more on that see everyone later .....
Old 12-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #164  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Get rid of it!!!

Wow, LIndy, you don't need that, it is obviously not working. Scales have been known to be wrong. Why won't it wiegh wieghts?? See? Its broken.

Go back to your old scale. Then next time in the store, try one before you bring it home if you can, oh.... and bring your weights to the store. I think the one you have is accurate. You don't need that new one. You are working hard and I know the wieght is coming off, not coming on!!!! UGH... get rid of it!

Today, I plan on going for my walk at break and then I have lots to do. Tomorrow is Sat and I go to a step class, and sunday a weight class. I might combine two classes if I can this weekend. I wish I could go to the gym everyday!

Got great food and snacks planned for the day! Hope you are all ready, monday is right around the corner.

Have a great day all!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #165  
Stay Healthy

Default Good Day BFF"S

So I treated myself to a nice breakfast 3slices of Turkey bacon 2pts and 1/4 cup of egg beaters with 2 tsp of salsa on it 1pt. 3pts wow oatmeal is 3pts and this was much better. So snack orange and a bannana lunch salad and pita with 98% fat free turkey tomato and onion. Snack after popcorn and diet coke. Dinner not sure yet? Any ideas.? So does anyone have any big plans for this weekend? My kids are going to be gone Son at a friends and my daughter in Phx for a cheer compititon and me and my five year old will rent movies or go on a short hike we might put up christmas lights on the house
Oh I put my daughter on my old scale and then on the new and it said she was four pounds heavier and there is no way she is what it said the school weighed her and said one pound more than my old. Ok new scale back to the store. Hello old scale I love ya..... LOL
Talk to eveyone later....