Old 01-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #286  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Wink hello everyone

hello how are you all doing... i'm fine just hanging out and trying to get ready for school. I start on Wednesday. I stepped on the scale and I'm at 139.5 last week and i will get on this monday. Oh wait that's tomorrow. lol I'm glad everyone is doing so well. it looks like no one had a gain over the holiday's. The biggest loser starts on Tuesday again. I love that show. I will check in tomorrow and i should have my internet back by this weekend. I hope. ok friends see everyone later and stay healthy.
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #287  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Glad to hear from you Ponytail and Lindy! Welcome to everyone else. This is a great group!

I had a very lazy weekend. Just trying to regroup before heading back to work tomorrow! We have had a great holiday. Santa was very good to us and we had a terrific vacation. My husband and I even went ballooning. What a wonderful experience. I really expected to be scared but it was so beautiful. I'm ready to get back into my exercise and eating routine. 2009 is going to be a great year!

Lindy, hope you are back online soon. We miss your cheering! Good luck going back to school. We are pulling for you! I'm also a Biggest Loser fan and am looking forward to the next group, I was getting tired of those meannies last season.

Think positive weight loss thoughts!!!!

C

Last edited by Onmyway; 01-04-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #288  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Talking Lost 0.5 pounds

Well i'm down to 139 i will have to work hard to drop this week. i start school on wednesday and i will have to stay away from stress eating. Good luck to everyone i have to get on the school website to print my manuel and schedule. Good luck stay together we can do this.
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 244/200/150

Height: 5'3''

Good afternoon BFFs,
I logged 10,877 steps on my Christmas pedometer yesterday and completed a 5K on the treadmill (mostly walking, little running). I found a wonderful tomatoe soup recipe on this site and made it last night...it was fabulous.
What are your favorite "take to work" lunches? I seem to be eating a lot of the same foods lately and feel like I need some more variety.
Off to the dentist to hear why 16 year old dd may need to have her wisdom teeth removed....stay motivated BFFs! Elf and OMW, you are almost in the 100s, way to go!! Be my inspiration!
Ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #290  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hi all,

Got my pedometer on today and will post my peds tonight. I will keep track of my steps and keep a running total as well.

I bring salad a lot Pony, and you are right, tired of it. I get in a dinner rut! That is where I go wrong.

Any ideas for new meals would be awesome.

Okay, my new wiegh in is for saturday and I will track my peds so Lindy doesn't have to.

today, so far I am at 920 calories and I am dreading dinner. I have some left over pizza, so I think one piece of that and some soup for dinner. Hopefully, I can stop at one piece! Maybe I should just throw it in the freezer!!!

Okay, more later. Oh... and I will def. be getting back on that Wii this weekend!

dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #291  
Ready to hit the beach!

Hi BFF's

I forgot my pedometer today. I'll start wearing it again tomorrow. Had a good day, stayed within my points. Tonight I did a step workout and rode the bike. My family got me a step for Christmas so I was excited to try it out. I have DVR'd a couple workouts so I will have a variety. It may take me a while to get used to the steps but it was fun.

I tend to do lean cuisine for lunch alot. It's easy and doesn't require much thought. Then I have a piece of fruit and some carrot sticks. For a dessert I have sugar free pudding. Yummy and only one point!

I weigh tomorrow. I'm not too optimistic since I lost 2 last week and it's my TOM. We'll see.....

Keep moving!!

C
Old 01-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #292  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hi On My Way...

I think I will buy some lean cuisines too. They are on sale at Ralphs - I think until tomorrow. I can get some after gym class. If they are out, then I will get a rain check. Thanks for the great idea.

Today, just some salad and some heated up chicken for lunch. For dinner, I kind of did the same thing, but had some salad with some salmon, oh... and I threw in a 1/2 cup butter beans for more protien / fiber.

Tomorrow, probably egg whites and salsa in the morning and then salmon and salad for lunch. Snacks are a piece of fruit.

I am at my 1500 calorie limit so far today... I am drinking tea, but its really hard because I don't feel full. I think my tummy wants mo because I ate more than usual lately!

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!!!! I am pulling for you.

Will post my peds either later or tomorrow, I am working for 10K but not sure I will make it!

Tomorrow, will be a huge ped day cause back to the gym!

;-)
Old 01-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #293  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Checkin in with 9565 for my steps

Having a hard time staying at 1500 calories today!!

Will probably go over by a little bit, but try to make a healthy choice.

Tomorrow counting! No matter what, back to counting calories and writing it all down!

I think I will be able to do much better now that the holidays are behind me!

So stressed tonight though, think I am going to go to bed early.

Nighty night and see you tomorrow!

Good luck all, stay strong and send will power my way!

dmc
Old 01-06-2009, 08:33 AM   #294  
Ready to hit the beach!

Default Got my pedometer on!

I'm ready to get back to counting my steps!

I weighed this am and lost 1 pound! I am getting close to the 100's. I can't tell you how huge that is for me! Thank you all for your encouragement, you are a big part of why I am doing well right now!!!

Have a great day, eat healthy, get some exercise, take some time for yourself!

C
Old 01-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #295  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default That is a great accomplishment!

So close!!!! You will be there by next week, you are working very hard.

I blew it last night, and I went over by a whole meals worth of calories, whoopsie!

Just put on my ped and today have my food ready to go and planned out, and doing Low Impact tonight.

I have to get back on track, the holidays, company and stress has really screwed me up.

Okay, I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #296  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

Hey Gals! Happy New Year!
I am Glad everyone is back at it! I think I will change my weigh in on Sat. too! ... Well, much to do today, but I wanted to check in..
Have a good day All.
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #297  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Yay ~~

I changed mine to Saturday because the weekend is so much longer and I ended up getting on the darn thing anyway... so Saturday it is. Hopefully, it will make me "behave" on the weekends better too if I see improvement.

Today, already have 5813 in steps.

Last night was NOT good, but hoping as the holidays get farther behind us, the better I will be.

Okay, will post my steps tonight!

Keep going, lets lose some serious weight!! And GET HEALTHY!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #298  
Ready to hit the beach!

My steps for today - 12329. I did the treadmill and rode my exercise bike after school today. Watched Biggest Loser tonight. I can't wait to see how well this group does. Anybody else tired of winter already? I'm so looking forward to warmer weather and a skinnier body too!

Good night Bff's!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #299  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Steps for the day.... 16,000

My tuesdays are always my best days when I walk on my breaks at work and go to the gym for Low Impact.

Today I am right around my target of 1500 calories, so I am going to bed as soon as I can so I stay that way.

I feel really heavy for some reason. Maybe because I am sluggish from the holidays and not working out regularily as before!

But here we are back on track! Tomorrow, chicken salad AGAIN for lunch. I will get to the store this weekend, but its gonna be salads all week. I might squeeze in a whole wheat wrap or something diff.

Well, good luck tonight all and talk to you tomorrow. Lindy where are you??

We need some RA RA RA around here BFFs!:chee r3:

See you in the morning!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #300  

S/C/G: 244/200/150

Height: 5'3''

Hello friends,
I logged 8975 on the pedometer yesterday. I am learning how hard it is to get 10,000 steps logged. I am going to have to increase my treadmill distance I think.
I purchased some Lean Cuisine and put it in the freezer at the clinic today. I picked up some whole wheat tortilla's too.
OMW you are so close...keep going. DMC get back on your Wii ... I find it motivating when mine says "picture how you want your body to look" when I'm doing the yoga. Little Lindy.... how is school going? Everybody sweep the stress under the rug for a week and lets all think about our choices!
Ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote