Old 12-20-2008, 10:52 PM   #241  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Lindy, Glad to hear from you. Keep checking in when you can, you are a very special BFF to all of us! We miss you!

I spent my day running around doing last minute Christmas stuff. I put together gifts for my neighbors and was very good about not sampling! Did have a hamburger happy meal for lunch. I was out and about and it was the easiest place to go. I only ate half of the bun and then had a light dinner so I think I'm still within my points for the day.

My steps for today 11247, my total is 141,366.

Good night!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:23 AM   #242  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hi All,

I am going to have to write off the last couple of days. It all started with sushi and saki on Friday, Yesterday, French fries, chocolate and Spinach dip! Oh.. and movie popcorn. I have been aweful the last two days.

I am going to move forward and today, get back into it. I am heading over to the gym in about a half hour and work as many calories off as I can. Today I am going to guzzel water, but I don't expect much loss tomorrow, more like a gain! Wow.

Its fine. Now that th weekend is over. I did golf 9 holes yesterday, so I did get some exercise for the day. Its aweful falling off after liek 3 straight weeks of being so good.

I just know in the larger picture that 2 days isn't the be all,end all. I am back on track today.

I will count my peds tomorrow, I don't ususally do that one my weekends. I need a break! Glad to see everyone back here and glad to see new people too!

Okay, off I go, will check in later... I need my group!!!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #243  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello Bff's

Hello everyone how are you? I did good on my steps 11,882 I ran a mile and a half again. I step on the good old scale tomorrow. I need to increase my water intake I have been bad at that. We walked a lot yesterday and I played about five games of horse shoes with my son and husband. I peaked at the scale this morning and it's down one pound it looks like I'm in the 130's ... I will check in tomorrow and see how you all are doing. DMC you are in school? What is your degree? I can't wait to finish school. Well Mytina I mise you soooooooooo much I mise our talks in the morning and I will be back in about two weeks. Ok my Bff's stay in touch and keep focused we have come a long way and we don't want to back track. Keep going and look at our long goal. This morning I made eggs, potatoes, and chirizo, I did not eat it I had a yogurt and then went for my run. I will have an orange for a snack and a nice lunch and dinner ... Good luck DMC on your weigh in tomorrow. Mytina and OMW is next good luck. Ok see everyone tomorrow. I really mise you all. See ya
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:17 PM   #244  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default I am sure I gained...

tomorrow is my weigh in but I am trying to do damage control today.
Probably won't work.

No, I already have a degree in Computer Science. Glad that is over too!

Okay, just got back from the gym, having a salad with Chicken and then clean and organize my house for company (my mom) coming next week.

I am getting tired of cooking!

Okay, back to it. Yes, I need to step up the water!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 03:09 PM   #245  

S/C/G: 244/200/150

Height: 5'3''

Hello everyone,
I live in the Midwest on a small farm and we are having a blizzard. White out conditions and snow drifts taller than the hood of my Ranger truck will prevent me from leaving the house today...-35 degree wind chill. I have been very disciplined the last 2 weeks and look forward to learning more about everyone's success.
Sounds like I should invest in a pedometer. Can they be strapped to a sock under your pants? I spend a lot of time outside and I don't think it would register steps under all this winter clothing. Thanks!
Ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #246  
Ready to hit the beach!

Sending positive vibes to those of you that weigh tomorrow. DMC, don't be too hard on yourself. This is a tough time of year. If I make it throught the holidays and do not gain, I will be happy. If I happen to lose, that's just a bonus for me.

Ponytail, Where in the Midwest are you located? It's cold here but not near as cold as where you are. As far as the pedometer goes, you will have to try it out and see where it works best. Mine is not a very good one and sometimes it doesn't register my steps at all, or I will go all day and it will say something like 48! The important thing is to keep moving all day.

My steps for today, 8435. My total is now 148901.

Happy weigh day tomorrow and stay warm friends!

C
Old 12-21-2008, 10:58 PM   #247  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Thanks BFFs

I need all the support. As long as the scale doesn't go up. I will be happy, I have been working so hard.

Today,I haven't gone over 1500 calories and I worked out in a gym class and a half hour on the eliptical. So... I feel like I am back on track. I also feel like I could eat chocolate and drink wine! But not tonight.

Okay, tomorrow is weigh day, so not looking forward to it!

;-(
Old 12-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #248  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Stayed the same

Okay, that was enouh of that. The scale remained the same. So... Tonight I work out extra at home, tomorrow is gym night and then again I will work out at home.

I CANNOT WAIT TO OPEN THE WII ON XMAS!!!! I am back on track today and will put back on my pedometer and walk. If it rains, I will walk in the garage and up and down the stairs.

I know now how no fun it is to not have results, but I didn't expect them with my indulgences this weekend. Its gonna be so hard over xmas, but I am still determined. MY goal might be only 10 lbs now, but my real goal is to be down significantly by JUNE! So that is the prize and that is attainalbe.

good luck Lindy, I hope you got to the 130s.

XXXOOO
Old 12-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #249  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

Hey Dmc! sounds like you had a ruff weekend.. starting Friday with the sushi... is sushi all that bad? seems like just a bunch of fish, seaweed, and veggies.. but I don't eat much of it so I wouldn't know.... and who is this Jim Fugruh ? anyway, don't be discouraged.. ok.. sometimes the scale just remains the same..! stay focused..!
Welcome new Bff's..... you found a great place!! Yes, it is a hard time, in the middle of the holiday's and the cold weather to start a weight loss program,.. but it actually the best time to start because we can go crazy with all the good foods out there right now.. and yes, we will have our times of overindulgence but that is okay too... we all are human... just make sure to get back on that wagon again.. and keep up the good work..

as for me, .. you all know.. The last minute Christmas shopping, the last minute cards, baking, more shopping, .. cleaning, laundry,.. wrapping,.. so much to do at this time of year... I didn't get online for two days straight.. and I haven't had my ped on either.. yesterday I prob. walked over 20,000 .. my feet still hurt. I am doing good on eating... well, remember.. my problem is learning to eat something & not waiting until the end of the day to eat all my calories.. so, I guess I should go have a yogurt.. since it's already 11 a.m. and I have only had coffee.
Lindy, glad to see you got back on... check in when you can. k... I hope you achieved your weight loss goal this week.. it sounds like you have been doing good!! We'll be looking forward to hearing from you Captain Lindy!

Have a great day Bff's
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #250  
Stay Healthy

Talking scale moved a little

Hello everyone. Well I stepped on the stupid scale fifty million times this morning and it sucks. I only dropped a half a pound. Two day's ago it was one pound. eeerrrr Well it's ok I'm not gaining and I'm sick today sore throat and a small fever. My blood pressure was low yesterday and I don't know if it is from the jogging and excercise i'm doing? It was 101 over 74 then I got it up to 115 over 76 so I think i'm coming down with somthing. I had a yogurt this morning with blueberries and peaches. Then I had some noodles with broth oh and an orange. I feel blotted and tired I'm suppose to start in four days so who know's ??? I keep thinking of the long term goal in June or July when I can wear cute shorts and shirts and not feel horrible , but cute. I did not gain so it's ok. More water for me and I'm wondering with the jogging the last three days I can feel my muscles in my legs sore. Maybe I'm gaining more muscle again. So everyone trying to stay warm? Welcome to the new Bff's Well I have to go back home and rest I don't want to be sick for santa. LOL Mytina I hope all is well and I mise you sooooo much you are the best bff ever. Good luck to everyone tomorrow who has to step on the dreaded scale as long as we don't gain during the holiday's we are still ahead. Just think if you did not care we would be up in pounds and then some. We are ahead of the game for the new year. Drink water, excercise, and stay focused. I will check in tomorrow to see how OMW and Mytina does. DMC don't worry I stayed the same last week and really think I did this week to. MMMMMMMMM kk see everyone tomorrow
Old 12-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #251  
Ready to hit the beach!

Sorry the scale wasn't nicer girls. I know how disappointing it can be to see the scale not move. But please remember, no change is better than a change in the wrong direction. Please stick with it, keep walking and especially keep posting. I so look forward to checking in with all of you each day!

I weigh tomorrow and I feel pretty good. I have been doing the treadmill and the bike each day and I have made lots of good choices. Although tonight my family wanted homemade mac and cheese. I did have a small amount. Probably not the best thing to eat the night before weigh in. We'll see.....

I still have wrapping to do. Maybe later tonight after my DD goes to bed. I can't believe it is almost Christmas.

Talk to ya later!

C

Last edited by Onmyway; 12-22-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:44 AM   #252  
Ready to hit the beach!

Drum Roll. Please! I lost 2 pounds! WOW! I am psyched! I am feeling pretty good right now. For me this will be a big incentive to be careful the next few days. Maybe I will make it through Christmas without gaining (For the first time in my life!) Can you tell I am a little excited!!!!! Yahoo!!!

I have a half day of school today and then we are off til Jan. 5th.

Have great day BFF's.

C
Old 12-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #253  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

:::::wooh oo:

ONMYWAY!! I am so proud,and so Happy for you!!! You did great!!! I know everyone will be just has happy... It is a double success being smack dab right in the middle of the Holiday's.... Keep up the good work... it's working Bff's!!!!!!!!

I had to jump on the scale this morning too,.. and I was very happy to see another pound lost! so now I am 137... which makes me feel happy happy since when I started I was 148 (too close to 150)... I am only 5'1 ...so I cannot handle that much weight... Still have 12 to go... but, you will seriously see some happiness when I get to 130... o' boy!

I hope everyone is having a good day... try to stay warm! the weather is COLD everywhere... I will check in later... bye bff's
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:48 PM   #254  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Yeah girls!!

OnMyWay and MyTina, congrats!

I am so happy for you. Its like you guys are carrying the thread while I am loseing control.

I feel like quitting until after the holiday. I have been so bad!!!

boo hoo!!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 02:11 PM   #255  
Stay Healthy

Wink Hello

Hello everyone well you all are doing so well. Ok everyone keep up the good work. I don't know what's going on with my body I don't think I'm doing anything. I will see next monday. Kinda giving up and I'm going to kick my self if I do. It's better when I can talk to everyone all day and not have to drive so far. Mytina and OMW so happy for the both of you. Keep up the good work. DMC we will catch up and have a good week I think we are stuck and need to figure out how to get unstuck. We need to work past this and stay strong KK? Well I will check in tomorrow I'm spending the day with my parents and my brother is coming down from phoenix. I will talk to everyone later. Good job. Mise everyone a lot.