Old 12-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #181  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default Keep it up Girls!

Keep up the good work friends! We are all working hard to do the right thing. I had a pretty good day. Fiber 1 bar for breakfast, egg white omelet with spinach and mushroom and fruit for lunch. Splurged a little for dinner. Hubby and I went to Outback for dinner without kids! I had the blue cheese chopped salad (my favorite!), baked sweet potato plain and lobster tail. I figure I went over my daily points by about 5, but I do still have my extra points which I rarely use so I'm still ok.

My steps for today 8747. I'll try and make up my steps tomorrow. Lindy, thanks for keeping track for us.

Stick with it girls, you are worth it!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:59 AM   #182  
Learning to fly

S/C/G: 249/198/150

Height: 5`4.5

Lindy- did your dd get home ok? Kids- ugh. I have 2 in college, and one of my biggest peaves is that they dont call me. Great job on eating healthy! Its hard when you are visiting someone.
OMW- MMMMM Blue cheese salad!! Yummmmm! And lobster- I am drooling!

Well- I was still feeling pretty bad yesterday. Just weak and light headed. (maybe its a bug?) No gym- hubby wanted me to take it easy. (Hes more worried than I am) So we painted the kitchen cabinets and finished off our back room.
I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast- then hubby went and got Mcdonalds for lunch. OMG I havent eaten that since last June. (He used to always get me McDs if I was sick. He`s a very sweet guy) Well, it tasted good, but not great like it used to. The calories alone made me want to be sick-lol.
And now it seems that the grease didnt agree with me. McDs is better than a laxative-lmao!!
So in the end that was all I ate yesterday. Not a good day.
So That was my "off-free" day. Wasted on a crummy burger-lmao!
Today is a new day. I have to drop this 4 lbs before Christmas!! Its not alot- I can do it- I just have to remember that.

So whats everyone up to today?? I`m finishing my kitchen, finishing this week`s menu, shop for food, cub scouts at 3 (Im den leader- hubby is pack leader), and laundry. And I HAVE to get some exercise in. The gym is closed and we have 6 inches of snow, so maybe a video???
Hmm...

Have an awesome day girls!!
Terry
elfinsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #183  
Ready to hit the beach!

Elf,
I don't think it would hurt to follow up with your Dr. Just to be on the safe side.

6 inches of snow - yuck. We are sxpected to get ice and snow this week. Only problem is a snow day for me, means work for my husband. He is a landscape designer but the company he works for also plows snow. Everyone has to plow. I worry about him being out all night. We are not getting any younger.

My husband and son are both eagle scouts so scouting is a big thing around our house. It's a great organization to be involved in. My dd does girl scouts.

Everyone have a great day. Keep posting. I really look forward to all of your messages.

C
Old 12-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #184  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy windy windy day

Good morning everyone. I was up till two in the morning. My daughter called me at 12:15 I think and I went and got her. She told me the cheer coach took all the cell phones. She asked her if she could call me and blew her off and did not let her use the phone. I think I need to call the school Monday. So when I woke up I was starving really soooooooo hungry I ate a piece of cheese and a damb tamale. Darn. I get on the scale tomorrow we will see. So it's very cold and wind advisory today I'm not going anywere. I'm going to work out twice today and really eat good salad and yogurt and fruit for me. Coffee is good on a windy cold day. I can't believe the wind it sounds like it's going to take the roof off. Well I will talk to you later My steps for yesterday was 11,213 I will give the totals later. I'm making my family sausage and eggs and home made hashbrowns (none for me I don't even want it) An orange sounds good with a bannana. Ok talk to you later
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #185  
Stay Healthy

Default Hello agian

I'm sorry I ment to tell elf I'm glad she is feeling better. I would call the DR. on Monday and get in to be checked out.(Please) You need to just check in with the Dr. and let him know what's going on. Take it easy today. Wow snow everyone that's fun we would love it (maybe for a day or two) LOL Well I checked and I went over by five points with those dumb tamales. If I did not wake up starving I would have been fine. I hope everyone has a good day and stay warm and safe. I will check in later. Hello DMC and OMW have a good day.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:41 AM   #186  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Checking IN

Wow, I wish I had snow, but at the end of the month heading to Lake Arrowhead for 5 nights, probably get lots then.

Getting ready to go take a class, don't feel much slimmer today... but somehow firmer. The scale is just not dropping as much as I would like!!!

Oh well. I think I am gonna have to drop my calories to 1400 or maybe eve 1200 a day to see the results I want.

I am going to search online for some sample menus to follow. It will make it easier. After gym today, going to make those little sausage mini muffins, and I am using less fat sausage, so that will be good for work.

Well, Tomorrow is weigh in. I hope the scales are nice to us!!! Have a great sunday all.

Wish me luck - a friend of mine is standing in line right now for my Wii Fit and Board. Hopefully, he got there in time!

dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #187  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Evening...

Well, my friend was not lucky enough to get a Wii this a.m., but its a good thing I did not cancel my online order. After I found out he didn't get there in time, I went online and mine shipped. Yay me!

Went and did weights again today, wow, my upper body is sore! Hopefully, I burned some calories and my metabolsm is still working cause I am having more wine! ;-0

Today we went out to lunch to a jewish deli that is famous for huge servings, DD had a cheeseburger fries, our friend had bacon and eggs and I had a beef patty, cottage cheese and half a peach. I didn't eat it all... but I did steal a couple pieces of my DD Steak fries... oh yummy!!!! Tonight I had a salmon patty and 1/2 cup of pasta and green beans with Zero Calorie spray butter.

Not sure that I lost much this week, would have if I didn't drink vino! I know for sure I did not gain though and still hoping for a loss.

Tomorrow, I will have a salad with the left over salmon patty for lunch, yogurt and an apple for breakfast, a cereal bar for snack. Tomorrow night dinner will be some white ground chicken meat. Not sure what I am going to do with it. Might mix it up with some egg and seasoning and grill it.

Didn't get a chance to make the mini quiches, but I have all the ingredients.

good luck tomorrow!

BFF in So cal!

Back to the pedometer tomorrow.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #188  
Stay Healthy

Smile Hello

Well I did ok today and I have to step on the scale tomorrow. I think this will be my stuck week were the scale does not move. That's ok in three weeks I could be down another three pounds or so. Wow DMC you did good and you are eating so healthy I'm trying and when I hear how you are doing it motivates me thx. I did ok today I had 100 calorie cinnomon muffin for breakfast chips and salsa for a snack , 4point smart one for lunch , ww 1 point popsicle,I'm have a spinach and mushroom 7 point pizza tonight, water , diet coke, and a piece of cheese, I think thats it? I did not write it down today. Well I will log on tomorrow and I sure hope I'm in the 130's. It would be worth all the hard work. If not next monday I will be for sure. Oh I did my work out tape 30minutes today. I'm very very tired from staying up with dd last night. Talk to everyone in the morning and stay warm and safe.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #189  
Ready to hit the beach!

Sending positive weight loss vibes to my BFF's who weigh in tomorrow. Let's hope for a big loss.

I had a good day. Did my jog/walk on the treadmill this am before church and rode the bike again this evening. Egg sandwich for breakfast on 1 pt bread. No lunch, some mixed nuts at a Pampered chef party. I skipped the dessert. Dinner was a slice of lasagna and a big salad with spray dressing. Not exactly sure how to count my points for today but I know I am not over. We are waiting for a big ice storm to hit here. We'll see....

Hang in there girls, even if the scale does not move, know that everything you have been doing is for better health!

No steps for me today. Lost my pedometer this am and just found it. You know it can't count steps if you do not wear it!!!

C
Old 12-14-2008, 10:56 PM   #190  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

hey BFF's... what a busy weekend. Got a lot done in regards to cleaning, laundry, and decorating.. etc. Now, I have to focus on getting packages mailed (all family live out of state)... and then shop for the kids. This is the last week of school (and work since I work for the school)... so, things will be busy at school...( Christmas programs etc.).. oh, and have to make the teachers fudge.. yummy. Good thing I don't have a sweet tooth.. my weakness is Mexican Food.. yummy. which leads me to say I had some last night after we went to the Christmas light parade. so, oh well.. it was good. I should have had the Ped on , but I hung it up for the weekend.. I still have no faith in the thing.
I am hoping LittleLindy doesn't get her internet turned off like she thinks she will tomorrow... We need you lindy!!!!

It sounds like you are all doing okay. Elf you should take it easy, as in doing nothing... a day off painting cabinets doesn't sound like much of a day off! I think if you continue to feel light headed you should listen to Lindy and see a Doc. , although... they don't seem to know anything anymore.... Hi DMC & Onmyway..!! Keep up the great work... !

Check in tomorrow a.m. I must go read my book "new moon"
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:21 AM   #191  
Stay Healthy

Unhappy scale did not move

Well the scale did not move. It did not go up or down. I knew that this was going to happen. Even on the biggest loser they say it happens and they work their butts off. So I'm stuck at 140. I will keep going this week and maybe I will drop two? Well mytina is right I might not have internet after this afternoon or cell phones. My bill doubled this billing and I don't know why? I offered to make two payments and they refused me. They said to go intot he store and have them put a review on the account and it might hold it? I don't know whats going on we have my circle 20 people I also have 2000 minutes a month? So we will see I have had the sevice almost a year and this has never happened to me. So if they are butt's and won't help me out I won't be back for about a two or three weeks. So keep it going and keep yourself going. I will try and call mytina and keep her posted so she can let everyone know how I'm doing and I will mise all of you. I enjoyed and looked forward to getting up and talking with everyone and to see how everyone's day's went. I will try and check in later then I'm off to alltell and then to take my mom shopping and then to the school to get my papers in for school. I will mise you gals really. BFF's getting healthy remember that k?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #192  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Down 3 lbs!

YAY!!! I was surprised and happy a the results this morning. I too did not wear a ped. this weekend, but I will today. It is pouring here, I mean pouring, so most of my steps will be tonight in front of the TV.

I am sorry to see you go LittleLindy, you can always pop by the library and keep us up to date, change your service carrier, BEG! You are a big part of the group, if you don't stay, it might just break up. So then we would all have to go it alone.

We could always start a new thread, keep this one going or just poof, disappear?

Oh well, I will keep posting in hopes that you are all here and continue your comittment.

Good luck.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:16 AM   #193  
Stay Healthy

DMC wow three pounds I knew you would have a good one this week. That is great. Well I can get online at my mother in laws and at my mom's so I will keep in touch a couple times a week. So Please keep posting you will still hear from me. My steps were oh shoot i forgot 9,321 somthing like that not to good. I did the two mile yesterday , but my ped was flipped upside down and was not counting. I have a plan for the week I will do a one mile every morning and I'm jogging three to four times this week outside and I will do my two pound at night. I want to drop two pounds this week so I will see for sure on the scale that I'm in the 130;s Well I Have to get the girls ready and get ready myself to go beg alltell to keep my service and review my account. I will get on later at my mom's if they cut it off ... Good luck to mytina and OMW tomorrow. Good job DMC lucky you that is a good healthy lose. Good work everyone.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:56 AM   #194  
Ready to hit the beach!

Lindy,
Hope you are able to get things worked out. You are our captain! We need you! Sorry the scale did not move this work, especially after you have worked so hard. Next week will be big.

DMC, great job on 3 pounds, and you were getting discouraged for nothing. Glad to hear your wii is on the way. Can't wait to hear about Wii fit. I think I will wait til January for mine, after the Christmas rush.

Mytina, glad to hear from you again. Put that pedometer on, we need your steps to make our goal!

We have a snow day today! Yahoo! I'll be able to do my walk/jog this am and then I plan to do some baking and finish my cards. Maybe some wrapping or I just might watch a movie....Have a great day BFF's. Keep up the good work!

C
Old 12-15-2008, 10:04 AM   #195  
Stay Healthy

Ok I'm off for the day. I have a lot to do. I hope everyone has a good day and stay healthy. Drink lots of water and drive safe the roads are bad. Take your vitamin C or drink orange juice keep the colds away. I will talk to you later girls.