Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-29-2021, 11:51 AM   #361  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I was absolutely exhausted this weekend. I slept in this morning until DH checked on me to make sure I was ok. I got up at 8:30.

Nancy I'm glad to see you check in! No weigh in. I have had Mexican type foods several times and the binges. I am going to weigh in on the first day of the month and move forward. I am just hoping to be less than the weigh in on March 1.

Steps for yesterday: 6,273
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 29

Hebrews 13:6
So that we may boldly say, 'The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.'

In a prison camp, the people were starved for long periods of time. One man seemed unaffected by the treatment he received. While others complained about how hungry they were, this one man stood by silently. Finally, he was asked why he seemed to be doing so well while the others all suffered so. He replied, 'I will not let my captors get the better of me. No matter what they do, they will not wear me down. I am the Lord's, and no one else has any power over my life. Men may take away my food, but only God can truly sustain me.'

Today's thought: The need for bread is all in the head!

Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 11:52 AM   #362  

Good morning again! Nancy, hope you’re well soon. Will be praying for you. Went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. Will do 2 miles Leslie Sansone. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 12:55 PM   #363  

S/C/G: 287/255/155

Height: 5'10

Monday March 29, 2021

Today's reason to stay OP ---
--- I felt like an overweight hot mess this morning

-----------------------------------------------------
Weight on 3/26/21 --- 276.4
Current Weight --- 271.6
Short Term Goal (30 pounds) --- 246.4

Sleep ---
---6 hr 19 min & 74 sleep score

Meditation ---
---10 min Youtube video by Great Meditation

Exercise---
---I plan to walk 4 miles after work

Water---
---32 oz logged so far

Breakfast ---
---2 cups of coffee - 0 kcal
---1/2 C Califa better half - 60 kcal
---Tomato Basil Quiche - 400 kcal
---CALORIES = 460

Lunch --- Taco Salad
---Black Beans - 130 kcal
---Romaine Lettuce
---1 oz Cheddar Cheese - 110 kcal
---1 Large Tomato - 30 kcal
---Chopped Veggie Burger - 170 kcal
---2 oz light balsamic - 90 kcal
---0.5 oz tortilla strips - 80 kcal
---CALORIES = 610

---Small piece of chicken parmesan and half piece of garlic bread
---CALORIES = 500 (estimated) - It wasn't planned, but could have been worse. These free lunches are a challenge

Dinner --- (not eaten yet)
---Blueberry Siggi - 110 kcal
---1/2 C Frozen Blueberries - 40 kcal
---1 TBSP Almond Butter - 100 kcal
---1/4 C Grape Nuts - 100 kcal
---2 C Frozen Broccoli - 60 kcal
---CALORIES = 410

The morning was a bit of an anxiety spiral. I was late to work, noticed a stain on my shirt at the office, flooded my bathroom in the shower and just generally feel a bit inadequate. I'm working on regrouping during my lunch break. I might grab a cup of Keurig coffee to help me relax. I caved and ate a bit of the chicken parm in the break room. I'm not going to let it ruin the rest of my day. I still plan to get my walk in and work on breaking in these hiking boots. Happy Monday everyone.
Tealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 01:00 PM   #364  

Good afternoon! Teri, so sorry you had a rough start to your day. Here’s to a better afternoon. Just did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 03-29-2021, 06:34 PM   #365  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi all! weekend flew by without me posting! it was actually good...did good with food until I got home from Huntington Beach visiting my mom and ate 2 slices of pizza DH brought home. Every once in a while I can't resist. Weight just stayed the same. Last night I binged though...on Bailey's and whiskey (goodness!) so I am certain I am ballooning up as we speak because I have been taking in lots of liquid but also retaining it. Whatev!

this morning I was kind of feeling those drinks...didn't eat until 11 and only a bowl of hashbrown type potato disks. It's almost 3:30 now and I just ate lunch! I had ground turkey in bacon alfredo sauce over zoodles. DELISH! I am planning on a chicken salad for dinner using the chicken DH grilled yesterday. I found my favorite Zesty Lime Vinaigrette at the store I went to yesterday and bought 4 of them LOL so now I won't run out for a while. Pavilion stopped selling that flavor for some reason but I found it at Grocery Outlet. So happy and half the usual price. Win win!

I have decided that on April 19th I am going to do South Beach phase 1. I will still continue to try and drop weight until then, but I need to do that. the 19th is 3 weeks away from Vegas so I hope I can make the damn scale move! I have been consistently working out more now that the gym is open and I have my step...no exercise Saturday but lifted weights yesterday - bench press, suicides, bicep curls, thigh machines. If I can muster up the energy I'll do a step workout later but I don't really know yet...tomorrow I go to the office and Wednesday I reserved gym time. It's getting harder to reserve now that people have caught on...thanks for being here, chicks!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 08:21 PM   #366  

Good night all! Power walked and ran errands before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained.😁❤️😷🍀
Old 03-29-2021, 11:50 PM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1270 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (270 Calories)
2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
Banana 100 calories

Dinner ( 600 Calories)
salmon patty 200 calories
yellow rice 200 calories
pole beans 100 calories
yasso 100 calories

Exercise:
Essentrics Intro workout

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 03-30-2021, 01:11 AM   #368  

Default March 2021

Hi!

I biked tonight for an hour and I did a little weight lifting.

Diet continues to be a bit off...frappe, candy, soda...

Oh, I was able to sign up to get the vaccine. Not really close by, but not really far either...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:05 AM   #369  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Teri, I'm glad you got signed up for the vaccine! I had to smile at the fancy meal ideas you mentioned as possibilities for my parents. They wouldn't know what to think if i gave them sophisticated meals . I'm poking fun at myself . My culinary skills are so simple. But I am learning so there is hope . And, yes, I am open to ideas so thank you!!

Change4Life, thinking of you .

I got a Subway sandwich and chips yesterday. Enjoyed it but hiked up my calorie intake to 1750. I met the rest of my goals.

Today's Plan: 1200-1300 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., stretches, leg press, chest press for weights.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 06:48 AM   #370  

Glad everyone is moving along and making progress.

I had a tough day yesterday and slipped up a little. Thankfully the scale wasn't up this morning. Probably because I've been much more "regular" since working on my diet. I intended to walk last night, but my back started acting up. I'm had some on and off back issues and am nervous about my upcoming hiking trip. It will inevitably involve a lot of bending and squatting. Trying to stay positive. I have a slower work day today. It should be a good time to re-group.

I ate my normal breakfast and packed a chop kit for lunch. I didn't have time to prep my Taco salads last night.

Enjoying my morning coffee and watching people walk dogs out the window as the sun rises. Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Old 03-30-2021, 07:47 AM   #371  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷❤️😁🍀
Old 03-30-2021, 08:19 AM   #372  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Yesterday my DH was helping a friend at his business because the friend is having surgery today. I had to assist so my day was derailed. I didn't get my steps in and we ate very late. I ended up getting to bed around 12:30. I had to get up early this morning because of teaching school. I really need to get to bed early because I don't do well on 5 1/2 hours sleep. Today is a new day.

Steps for yesterday: 4,779
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 30

1 Peter 3:13
And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

Watch out! There are a lot of people who would take advantage of us, just because we are vulnerable. When we decide to lose weight, we find ourselves weak and looking for easy answers. Unscrupulous doctors, slick marketing gimmicks, and shyster con artists make promises and products purely for profit. They feed on poor people who want nothing more than the easiest way to take off pounds. Thank goodness we have a source of strength to resist such come-ons. God will protect us from running off after gimmicks and tricks. He is the true answer and the only way to succeed in everything we do.

Today's thought: No human plan or gimmick comes close to God's plan!
Old 03-30-2021, 09:09 AM   #373  

Good morning again! BATHROOM WILL BE FINISHED TODAY! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 03-30-2021, 03:14 PM   #374  

Glad the bathroom is finished. It s always a relief to finish home improvement projects.

I'm wrapping up my work day. I find myself checking this thread a few times per day at work. Even if I don't comment, hearing how everyone is doing helps me stay focused.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:09 PM   #375  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

afternoon chicks!!

I'm in the office today and have been busy so just getting around to posting. I did have my chicken salad last night as planned, and I had half of a magic cookie (CBD cookie) before bed for good zzzzzs. No wine or anything else!

Today is going okay too - breakfast: half of a serving of leftover carnitas wrapped in a crepini
lunch: ground turkey w/bacon alfredo over zoodles
snack: 1/2 serving protein puffs

I haven't decided on dinner yet. I have many meat options from Sunday barbecue, so I think a grilled pork chop and some broccoli will be good. Lots of water today and I might have some nutty snack mix from Planters. That's about it!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight lose, weight loss advice