Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-20-2018, 08:49 AM   #286  

will be leaving to go see dad in a few minutes. nice day here today. THE SUN IS OUT!
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:41 AM   #287  

S/C/G: 233/201.8/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone, welcome new people. I haven't been getting my steps in everyday but I am within my calories and completing my "NRLW" workouts every other day. I am having breakfast now then off to do that.
orion, I weigh everyday but that's just to keep myself aware. I also don't go by just the scale, I measure myself about every month as well. Sometimes you can be losing inches but not weight, especially if you doing weight training.
stlrsgrl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:47 AM   #288  

Smile MARCH 2018--Down a tad

Hi Everybody!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Welcome Sue!

Beeps, I got a roadrunner t-shirt in jr. high. I guess that tell you I'm no spring chicken!

Keli, I weigh in daily. It keeps me on track. If I eat too much and skip the weigh-in, I may lose and not weigh in for weeks or months, and then my diet program is gone. Occasionally I weigh in twice a day...if I am in the bathroom with the scale...but not very often.

Diet was okay yesterday. I did have 3 small servings of TJ's pecan cluster oat cereal. (It is like eating cookies!) I had a quarter cup of sour jelly beans. It was too much. I wish I did not buy sours. A couple of sours in a handful of jelly beans is okay, but not the entire handful. A quarter of a cup is too large of serving. Think I will do a tablespoon the next time.

No Y yesterday. I did knee exercises in the am, and did a 35-40 minute walk in the evening.

225/212.5/213.8/213.2/210 I don't like that it takes a lot longer to take it off than put it on! Easy come, but not easy go...

I did not get anything else done. I do not like when I am not productive.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #289  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning chickies
188.4 which is another bounce up but I feel really bloated today . Mmmmpf.

No time for personals. Today is planned at 1195 calories and 12,000 steps with two miles as fast as I can walk and the rest I am going to set an alarm that goes off below 3.2 mph.

Orion, I weigh myself daily and graph it and put a trend line on it. I have to work to not freak over the bounces up and still do but I figure that, when I get to where I am going, it will help me to maintain.

Last edited by grannynancy; 03-20-2018 at 12:55 PM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:06 PM   #290  

good afternoon! just got back from seeing dad. will power walk and run errands on my way to my meeting tonight.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:56 PM   #291  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all!
Did not make in on line this am to post
WI down from my high of Monday which was good went from 169.8 to 168.6, my body is on a crazy train. We will see what tomorrow brings. Did my weight training lower body last night and tonight will be upper body (ugh) but the worst is Wed which is core (double ugh)

My steps were low yesterday and today I have been pretty chained to my chair these past two days which is frustrating and doing weight training there is no steps but my cardio was up! so I feel good about it.

Personals later but know I am waving and hugging all of you
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:43 PM   #292  

Default hey!

Just popped in quick to read new posts... nice job nancy! have good night all!
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #293  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1535 Calories +

Breakfast (420 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
Mango fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
melon, orange, or other fruit 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

No workout to report. The power was out several times today with the bad weather. For a while the lightening was so bad that I unplugged all the electronics.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:43 AM   #294  

good morning! fell asleep watching tv after supper. power walked to and home from my meeting last night. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 03-21-2018, 02:40 AM   #295  

I'm alternating between jogging the treadmill and stair master for 30 minutes of cardio, and then 15 minutes of weights.
DorotheaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:25 AM   #296  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 187.8 bounce down but not new low. The 180s sure seem to be harder. It is all so much much slower than the previous 6 months. Having to focus on NSVs such as getting stronger and faster.

Did 13,336 steps yesterday, lower body workout, ate 1061 calories.

Have not planned food yet - today is upper body. Working on finding core exercises that don't stress the pelvic floor. Femfusion has a lot of good videos! Also housework and garden work. I sure wish I could work a 20 hour workweek! I have too much to do in real life.

- taking rest of week off to get stuff done around house and work with Beau - still working on getting up speed during walks it seems that sustained 3.6 mph (16.5 minute mile) is also a hard barrier for me to get past.

We have 3 yards of compost (about equal to 50 bags of 2cu ft soil) delivered on Friday and I have an all day search class in side scan sonar on Saturday and water training with Beau and meeting with a former member of the team for dinner so Sat is a wash. Sunday will not be a day of rest. The boys who we normally pay for heavy work are with their dad this weekend so over the course of the next week we will be moving a lot of compost to our garden beds! How do you eat an elephant? We have eleven 3' x 6' beds that are about 2'deep. The bottom half is rotting logs. As the logs rot, the earth compresses; we know the dirt is not leaving the beds and going somewhere else . They are going down faster than we imagined and our own compost production cannot keep up though I am sure it will in the future. The good thing is these are hardwood logs mostly from cleared land and have a lot of minerals and nutrients to contribute. I wish we could get the compost closer to the garden but we will have a little hike with each load.

A lot of new folks to catch up with.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:06 AM   #297  

Default Good Morning!

I slept well! I am down 1.4 this morning. I walked my 30 mins and am having shower and off to work 9am -3pm today then pick up my neice for youth group and prayer meeting.. I saw the new movie "I can only imagine" it was a really good movie..
Diana- wow! sounds like awful weather yesterday... prayers for a better day today.
Grannynancy- busy-busy-busy.. we can't garden yet still a couple feet of snow.. slowly melting now. Anyway you all have an awesome day!

Last edited by doitforme; 03-21-2018 at 08:00 AM.
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:11 AM   #298  

good morning again! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:49 AM   #299  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Sue I am wanting to see that movie, too.

Last night I did: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1540 +
Weigh In: 187
No change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 21

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, 'I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.'

'I hate Sheila,' Karen said. 'Ever since she lost weight, she's been impossible to be around. She thinks she's so special.' Unfortunately, Karen suffered from a common problem. Sheila hadn't changed. Karen just felt guilty whenever Sheila came around, because she wasn't able to lose weight like Sheila had. Instead of sharing in Sheila's victory, Karen fell victim to jealousy and a bad conscience. Karen needs to understand that Sheila's victory is not her defeat. God will work with each of us where we are. It takes a brave person to celebrate when others succeed where we have not.

Today's thought: I will rejoice at the example of others who have lost weight!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:51 AM   #300  

today is going to be a busy day here. going to the food pantry later on this morning to buy some food I bought.