Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning. 190 again. Can't blame solid waste.

Not much time. Met step goal yesterday. Met food goal and today is planned and I am going to eat breakfast at 10 and have much work planned for the day. Yet another cold and dreary day outside. I would sure like some sunny days!

Breakfast is berries and yogurt with Chia seeds. Also konsyl in water for added fiber.
Lunch is veggies and lentil pasta with sauce
Dinner is bok choy with tofu and veggies

So much going on with everyone! Diana glad to hear you have insight on tannins and avocado of all things.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:41 PM   #152  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to everyone
No WI since we were out of town and just got back. I can say I did not eat as healthy as I should but honestly the town we stayed in had very limited choices, you would think there would be more since it is a tourist town but off season. We did get in tons of walking AND I gathered a lot of natures own polished smooth rocks to paint on while walking the beach. People must have thought I was crazy going all over the beach with my coat and jeans pockets full of rocks .

I will try and get to personals for everyone but Diana I do want to thank you for all the research you have done about tannin's
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #153  

good afternoon! went for two power walks earlier today. it will be a busy day here tomorrow. have to go to the funeral home for calling hours tomorrow afternoon. a friend of the family died a few days ago. len was 91 or 92 years old and had been suffering from Alzheimer's for the last few years. he was in the same facility that my dad is in but opposite ends of the building. len's wife also taught with my mom. my brother, sister and I had toni in the sixth grade. two their daughters were friends of my sister and brother. mary and nan are still friends.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:00 PM   #154  

Unhappy MARCH 2018 Still going up

Hi Everyone,

Diana, Glad you are figuring out what the problem foods are. It is good that there is a solution.

Ciecie, so sorry about your loss, Sounds like they lived a long full life.

I think when I eat the wrong things, sometimes it takes a couple of days for the weight to come on...Ugh!

Diet was okay today, except a few sips of chocolate almond milk, a dilly bar and sweet and sour tv dinner. Think maybe I need to give up tv dinners because of the salt. Oh, I had 3 packs of gummies. Oh, my old habits keep creeping into my diet.

225/213.8/215.6/210 Oh well.

I did not get to the gym, but I did squats/lunges/pushups at home and walked about 30 minutes in the community.

Need to be grateful for what I can do.

Watched Victoria and Abdul today.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:46 PM   #155  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie I am sorry about your loss.

Total Approx 1325 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (600 calories)

salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories

Dinner (465 calories)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies 125 calories
1/2 toasted English muffin topped with ricotta cheese & mango spread (delish) 200 calories

Exercise
JS 15 Minute Standing Abs and 10 Minute Hiit Walk

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-11-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:54 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 233/201.8/150

Height: 5'4"

Ciecie, sorry for your loss.
I am well under on my calories for the day but haven't met my steps or exercised, I think I have done something to my back so I am trying to take it easy this weekend.
stlrsgrl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:21 PM   #157  

teri, thanks. len did lead a full life. will be shutting down in a few minutes.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #158  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1325 +
Weigh In: 188.2
No change

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 12

2 Chronicles 15:2
'. . .The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.'

In this day and age, promises are made easily and just as easily broken. We promise ourselves that we are going to lose weight, then we turn around and cheat at every possible chance. For this reason, we ought to include God in our diets. Whereas we might break promises that we make to ourselves, we stand a much better chance of keeping the promises we make to God. When we break promises to ourselves, we have no one to answer to, but when we break our promises to God, He expects us to explain. Promising God that we will lose weight makes dieting much easier.

Today's thought: I will lose weight for God's sake!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:20 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good morning 190.6 another creep up and a gain of 0.6lbs for the week (running Mon-Mon).

Grrrrrrrr. but I did not get in my steps and speed the past few days. Guess I better brave the rain today. So sick of these cold rainy gray skies. Average daily calories last week was 1064! More issues in the bathroom department even with tons of water so today is more Vitamin C.

Well today is 1064 with 71g protein, 72g net carbs, fat 45 grams

Breakfast, Ezekiel bread and egg with cheese plus potatoes, peppers and onion
Lunch, Greek yogurt, pear, flax and walnuts
Dinner, Boars head maple chicken lunchmeat

Ciece - sorry for your loss, sounds like a long life well lived. Wow 5mph. That is my GOAL and right now I am pushing to maintain 3.4 for any amount of time. You are an inspiration.

Teri - I hear you about getting things sorted. We did a lot this weekend and are purging and it feels good.

Novangel - welcome back.

Jendiet - Glad to meet you. Good reminders about that freaking scale that we should sticky note in our minds. Today I am sore because the past two days I have done more weight training which probably does account for the increase (along with solid waste). Time to start taking measurements.

Nancy - Glad your mini- vacation was good and you have replenished your smooth stone supply.

Last edited by grannynancy; 03-12-2018 at 08:44 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:25 AM   #160  

good morning! will be having breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:07 AM   #161  

Smile MARCH 2018--Down a tad

Hi!

Back (again). I am trying real hard not to lose my program.

I am down a tad.

225/213.8/214.7/210

Gee, a not so good day or two can set me back a week! Need to find food to help me lose water weight.

I did some squats and some lunges this am.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:50 AM   #162  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning to all
WI up 1.8 lbs from Saturday morning yikes not sure what has happened? Had to have been eating two meal out each day. I am confident that it will fall back off again.

Oops got to run back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #163  

just got back from power walking and running an errand.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:45 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Hey all,

Had rough sleep yesterday night and had a stressful day ad I still do not have my car back. Brakes need done. Grrr. So we picked up Chinese so I ate a lot better. Greenbeans and mushrooms and broccoli. Had a few pieces of chicken, one bite noodles from the boys. Sushi rolls with ginger and shrimp sauce (fat and calories).

If I had stuck with that one great meal and the eggs from AM. Could have had a low day. However, I developed intense cravings for chocolate and ate some then gave up and ate pistachios and grapes for a snack later last night.

I was up early with my middle child having diarrhea...so he didn't go to school.

I'm drinking a glass of hot tea with honey and commiting myself to a low calorie day, 500 kcal.

Yesterday, I did notice my pants were looser than they have been. But I just ovulated so I'll bloat and gain water weight until my TOM.

---
Diana can't thank you enough for the devotional! Our body is God's temple. So we should honor Him as the word says "present your bodies as a living sacrifice" I understand that in the form of abstinence since my ex rejected me in 2013, but why not with food? I need His grace to bring my body into discipline concerning food. Gluttony is a sin too.

Terri and nancy, I bet you both will get a nice whoosh. Terri, yay on the loss again.

Ciecie, sorry for the loss of Len. Power walks are great for stress. I need to do some myself. Got to find a way to walk without my boys because they ultimately act like deranged psychos if I ask them to ride their inertia cars while we walk....they can't ride bikes because they are inexperienced with the hills. I need a power wheel that goes 5mph for them. But we can't have that here...no way to safely bring it in and out.

Granny, don't let that scale mess with you. When I even get close to 189...the scale goes crazy. Ignore the numbers unless you go 5+. Keep doing what you are doing. It takes 3500 excessive calories to equal a TRUE GAIN of one lb fat.

Nancy, glad you had fun and I like you have a creative side and like to paint rocks. My mom does that.

Stlr, keep going at your steps.

Novangel, hi hope you are doing ok.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #165  

good afternoon! went for a power walk and ran errands earlier today. will power walk to the funeral home for calling hours. will power walk and run more errands after I leave the funeral home.