Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #256  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all
I have been a bit MIA this weekend
WI the same 168.0 even, eating pretty good but not great, tomorrow I start my new weight training routine so I am excited about that.

I did get caught up on all the posts and just know I am happy for all, welcome all our new faces and big hugs for everyone.

I will be back in the am for a closer look at tonight's activity
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:44 PM   #257  

good everning! went for three power walks today. the last one was to church for the communal penance service. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:01 PM   #258  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (600 calories)
Salmon Wrap & steamed squash 600 calories

Dinner (655 calories)
Iced coffee 50 calories
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
Veggies 125 calories
white cheddar 100 calories
Cottage cheese 180 calories
small fruit cup 60 calories

Exercise
outdoor walk 1 hour 15 minutes

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-18-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:17 PM   #259  

had healthy dinner after I got home from church. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:44 AM   #260  

Hi all
scale was down exactly 1 lb Sunday morning. BUT it goes up and down so much i could get sea sick, lol. Thursday was down a lb. Friday up a lb Saturday down .2 Sunday down... will see what monday brings.

I came here to read and post. Was surprised I did not do personals yesterday. Except two. So....

Teri, I go late to Costco. After the sample people have extricated themselves, lol. I live 2 miles from Trader Joe's. So I am there all the time. It can be a mine field. We do not have Sam's club where I live.

Diana the low acid coffee I use is called Simpatico. Its the only one I have found that tastes okay. And which is not grown with pesticides. I get the decaf. It is water processed. Unlike some other low acid decaf coffee. https://simpaticocoffee.com/pages/frontpage Its expensive. But I buy it in a 5 lb bag. The price is much better that way. If you want, you can call and ask Alex questions. He's a nice guy. If he asks, you can say Pat from VT told you about it, or not. I get no credit referring people. I have probably been ordering from him for about 3 years. Another option is to buy Puroast coffee. Sometimes that can be found locally. Its not cheaper but at least it is local... to me anyway. But the taste is pretty awful, as far as I am concerned. And I imagine the bushes are sprayed with pesticides. Many years ago I heard that coffee bushes are the most heavily sprayed plant. Because the bugs get addicted to the beans. Thats when I got particular about the beans I buy. Glad you enjoyed your iced coffee today.

Ciecie 3 power walks?? You are an inspiration

Nancylrmn wishing you best with your new weight training !!

Orion welcome. Great to meet you.

Stlrgrl congrats on the new low for 2018.

AmazonNM welcome. You are SO right. Its not about the slips. Its about the successes. Getting up from a slip builds muscle!! And the time of success is never erased. Great that you have been vegan.

GrannyNancy woohoooo great and congrats on the new low.

Kelijpa congratulations on finally having made it to your WW goal !! So glad weight watchers has worked for you. Now you are in maintenance. Great to see your success.

Today's food and calories were a rinse and repeat of previous days.
Today's samples at Trader Joe's was tater tots and turkey jerky. I had tater will power. But decided to do the turkey jerky sample. Its one of my favorite things they sell. the little bit I had was no more than 15 calories.

B: coffee and hot chocolate 250
S: Popchips (the reason I go to TJ's every day) 360
L: lettuce, cucumber, celery with chicken breast and BHF dressing 250
D: chicken with bone broth and carrot, green bean, cabbage and celery, all cooked. 280
S: lemon protein frozen thing 30
Total for day: 1170

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

Last edited by flower123; 03-19-2018 at 12:47 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:38 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning. 187.8 slight bump up. Still down 2.8 for the week so all is good.

Yesterday a bit messed up. I accidentally took evening pills in the am. (melatonin and 2 gabapentin for foot pain) and that kind of made my day all fuzzy. Yikes I need to glue my reading glasses to my head anymore.

Yesterday was on track. Today is planned and on track.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #262  

good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:56 AM   #263  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
welcome to the group orion! just from your post you are doing great exercise wise. do you track your food/calorie and water in-take? I use myfitnesspal.com for that. it's helped tremendously. I just got back from power walking and running errands. will go for another power walk and run another errand in a few minutes.
Yes, I use myfitnesspal as well. It makes tracking so easy.
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:58 AM   #264  

Default Question

How often do you weigh yourselves? I do it every morning, but Iím wondering if itís starting to be bad for my mental health. I just stepped on the scale, saw a particularly bad number and am now in a horrible mood. But Iíve always been afraid that if I donít weigh myself everyday that the weight will creep back on without me noticing it.
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:00 AM   #265  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1515
Weigh In: 187.4
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

March 19

Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Let's not call it our diet; let's call it God's diet. No, that doesn't mean God has to lose the weight. It means that we diet because it's what God wants of us. If it's God's diet, then God will help make sure that it goes well. He will bless those who diet in His name. It may sound silly to diet for God, but, as Christians, we are called to do everything in His name. When we live our lives as an offering to God, then we let the whole world know who gives us our strength and courage. If God is for us, then nothing can stand against us.

Today's thought: Dieting for God is a joy and a comfort!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #266  

good morning! I have to agree with you on myfitnesspal! I weigh-in once a week when i'm at my tops meeting on Tuesdays. I just had breakfast a few minues. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 03-19-2018, 09:25 AM   #267  

Unhappy MARCH 2018--Up (again)

Hi!

I was thinking about food tastings. I liked Sam's Club tastings...It gave me an opportunity to eat things I don't ordinarily buy. It was never much of a problem for me. (Maybe because I was not that thin.) But buying large amounts of junk food or getting their berry sundae was...

I went to a monthly social event yesterday and it was a problem. There 8 kinds of cheeses, 6 of which were gourmet...among other things. Maybe I should set up some other rules for myself...
1) Sit on other side of room.
2) Get small plate and fill it up with mostly veggies.
3) Have only one plate. I did not get a plate.
4) Take stevia along in my purse for the coffee. ...Maybe I will donate a box of stevia.

I have jelly beans in the basement. I need to learn how to eat those conservatively...

Oh, I did no cardio yesterday, but I did do lunges, squats, situps and pushups. And I FINALLY worked on some gardening stuff. I mixed some potting soil with water. Today, I need to start planting seeds. I am so late.

It could have been worse.

225/212.5/213.8/210
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:52 AM   #268  

good morning again! teri00, i'm with you on sitting on the other side of the room and taking small plates and filling it with veggies. cheese is a problem for me, too.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:05 PM   #269  

Good afternoon
This morning I was grateful that yesterday's 1lb loss stayed the same. Great news for me. Today I am making a goal of less low cal hot chocolate.

More later. Hope you all have a great day.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:17 PM   #270  

good afternoon! it was a busy morning here. just got back from power walking and getting my hair cut. will go for another power walk and run another errand later on this afternoon.