Old 03-06-2006, 09:24 AM   #166  
Missing Ohio

Mary, you've got it bad and that's good in this case. You will be way ahead of the game. While I walked around yesterday poop scooping my yard because the neighborhood cats think it's the toilet, I was thinking of what I could plant here or there that the puppy won't pull up. I still have snow on my yard though. You go girl
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 09:42 AM   #167  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend ... I stayed OP most of the weekend, we had lunch w/ the in-laws yesterday at a Italian resturant and I didn't do so well ... oh well, such is life

Mary - hope you get lots of $$ for your too big clothes ... you deserve a huge shopping spree for all of your hard work !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #168  
PurpleSunshine

Mary - I'm thinking about doing the same thing - I've been addicted to ebay lately - need to stay away - buying way too much.... I tried selling some maternity clothes on there - and didn't have alot of luck - guess I'm a better buyer than seller!

Norissa - Glad to see you hanging in there girlfriend!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:17 AM   #169  
PurpleSunshine

Mary - it has been awhile since I tried to sell anything - but I've been buying buying buying.......I cut myself off today - no more ebay!! We have so much stuff to do in the house before spring/summer.......I do have some stuff I might think about selling - more baby type items, but I will get you to look when I list them and see what you think......Thanks for the offer!!!

and on another note - Girlfriend - Change that ticker!!! You deserve it!!! I guess I need to bump mine up slightly......
Old 03-06-2006, 11:18 AM   #170  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning girls!!!! Very busy Monday, tons of daycare kids. I'll check back in later!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:20 AM   #171  
PurpleSunshine

oh Repo - that is all we get - we've been trying to wake you up for hours.......
Old 03-06-2006, 11:55 AM   #172  

Good MOnday chickies! I had no energy to work out this morning. I only had two hours of sleep! Somehow i dont feel sleepy at all this weekend! I feel like a zoombie but restless... I did stay on plan and worked out for two hours yesterday. I am still sore from my aerobics class on Friday! Friday night i could feel all muscles in my body while i was dancing! The scale keeps saying 181.5 but at COD it said 185 on Wednesday! That kind of made me upset! Their scale is sooo different every time i go in! My scale has been pretty much around the same numbers. From now on I am only going there on saturdays wearing the same clothing with an empty stomach...lets see how that workds out!

Hope you chickies have a great day!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:22 PM   #173  

Good MONDAY morning everyone...i can definitley say its monday ...Well my husband keeps saying to me im shrinking away hes so sweet makes me fell good...this weekend i went and bought a bike trailer the one that hold the kids so i can start riding my bike with the 2 youngest kids and my older boys can ride there bikes...sometthing fun for them and ill be getting a workout.I cant wait fo rhte smow to melt so we can start going on bike rides...it was my gift to me for losing 23 lbs now i cant wait to hit the 50 lb mark...well since i read everyday im going to try and post at least once everyday...tonight for dinner im trying the pork roast with rosemary ill let you know how it turns out....

I also have a question is the new cookbook the same as the on thats on the at home website??? or are there different recipes???

JAMIE
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:37 PM   #174  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone.

This weekend was so so for me. Friday night I did a lot of unintentional walking. My bus driver was flirting with me (although I am married, it is REALLY nice to have men other than DH appreciate my appearance, personality and spirit. It builds confidence and it sure didn't hurt that he was HAWT!) Anyway, I paid for it because I got on the wrong connecting bus, realized my error and then ended up walking about a mile out of my way and getting there way later than I should have. Then I took the DSs out to dinner at Applebees and stayed POP!!!! I had a glass of Merlot, counted as 2F, and I had the grilled steak and shrimp skewers with rice pilaf. I ate very little rice, less than half, all my steamed veggies and most of the steak and shrimp. I was SO proud of myself for not straying. Then on Saturday I did some cleaning that was major for me as well (must be something in the air). I shampooed the living room and dining rooms and cleaned out my bookcases and rearranged my living room furniture. Stayed OP Saturday too. Then yesterday hit and DH took me to the movies, where I had too much popcorn and some Raisinettes . So, today its right back OP for me, and extra water with lemon to boot. I may go to WI tonight to face the music, as I won't be able to go again until Wednesday.

Jamie - GREAT WI!

Katie - WTG on staying OP while eating out.

Bre - No snow in my yard, but plenty of mud! Wanna trade?

HeatherPP - I'm sorry about the temporary gain. It sounds like you've been good, so don't fret, you'll be back down what you've gained and then some in no time at all. Its great to see you staying the course and keeping such a positive outlook.

Norissa - You're absolutely right, today is a new day!

Well chickies, here's to you all. Let's finish the day up in POP style!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #175  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Carmen, you smoking hot chickie!!!! Great NSVs!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #176  
PurpleSunshine

Carmen - you are so funny about that bus driver being so HAWT!!!! I have to admit though - having other guys notice how good you look is definitely reward in itself!! - You go girl - you turn those heads - !!! You did great most of the weekend - so don't beat yourself up!!! now back POP for the day - !!!
Old 03-06-2006, 02:16 PM   #177  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs up WI = Down .2 lbs!

Jamie, that is soooo fantastic! Great loss!

Boo'smom, I don't know much about the Carolinas, but that is a great idea for the reward!

Katie, your new pic is hot! Wow! WTG on the size 10 jeans! I can't wait to be there -- and what a deal!

Mary, man I'm jealous of your cleaning streak! I wish I had that gene -- but I don't. I hate cleaning, but can't stand a dirty house, so I do it, begrudgingly ... And WTG on the 173.5! Man I'd love to be there! Good work!

Loves_Saddle, how fun! You are right -- every girl's fantasy ... ponies!

Bre, how frustrating! Maybe that puppy will keep the kitties from using your yard as a litter box! Not sure what to suggest for planting. My dogs weren't diggers, so I didn't have any trouble. But puppies are notorious for digging!

Norissa, congrats on staying OP (mostly!).

Heather, I've never tried to sell on ebay, but I have been an avid buyer! I go through streaks -- buying lots and lots, then staying away for a while, then buying lots and lots again.

Rebeca, scale differences are so frustrating! Generally, I can expect about a 2 lb difference between my scale and the COD scale.

Carmen, congrats on the bus flirting! I agree, it's such a nice compliment!

As for me, I WI at a .2 loss since Saturday morning. It's my TOM week (though it hasn't started yet), so I was glad not to see a gain. Can't wait for Friday -- usually, I have lost all of my retained water by then!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:40 PM   #178  
PurpleSunshine

Erin - Congrats on the loss especially with TOM right around the corner!!!

Yes, I'm the same way with Ebay - spurts - buy a lot and stay away - go back buy a lot then stay away!!! - it is sooo addicting!
Old 03-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #179  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

I’m back from vacation. The weather in Florida was wonderful! It was so hard putting a winter coat back on. The resort we stayed at was beautiful. DH was in heaven because we were surrounded by golf courses. He so wants to move there because of his career, but for now, DH and I are talking about just buying a timeshare at the resort we stayed at. I said if we had one, it would force me to go on vacation. This was my first full week off from work since my mom past away over 2 years ago and the first vacation in 6 years. I was long over due.

I spent 4 hours this morning trying to catch up (I’m supposed to be working). You ladies have been busy. I see I missed the “you want in on the new web site” thread. I’ll have to try to get in on that yet.

Well I went to WI over my lunch break today. After 8 days of eating totally off plan and without any LA Lites, I had a 2 lb. loss!! I couldn’t believe it. I asked them to explain that one. Of course they couldn’t but they were happy for my loss regardless.

Heather (purple) is your daughter’s b-day on the 10th? If it is, we share a b-day, only I’m turning 28.

Katie, that’s a great new picture!

I had a NSV this weekend. I went to a baby shower and 30th b-day party and saw some friends and an ex boyfriend I haven’t seen in awhile and they all noticed I’ve lost weight and they commented how great I looked. It’s nice to hear that once and awhile. It makes spending all this money and going through all the ups and downs worth it.

As soon as I get time, I’m going to try & post a new family picture from vacation.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:11 PM   #180  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

AWESOME HEATHER! You started around my start weight and have the same goal...its hard to believe what a difference 20 pounds can make, I am sure you look awesome! I SO WISH I could have your luck with the losses though, LOL! I LOOK at food and gain. Maybe its cos Im older than you, tee hee!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote