Old 03-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #16  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Oh Dang!!! I forgot too!

Hey Mary - goat is not in my book. I go to WI tonight...I will ask the s about it and see what they say (should be interesting).

Shennie - thanks !

Moneek - you are beautiful! Loving the new pic.

Hi Norissa - I am finding that I do best if I have at least some protein for breakfast.

here's my breakdown for yesterday and Monday...

Tuesday:
breakfast - lite
mid am - f, d, s (apple w/cheese, crackers)
lunch - vvv, p, s, fat, cond (salad, turkey, lite bread, lite dressing, mustard)
mid pm - 1/2 p, v (rf peanut butter, celery)
dinner - p, s, ff (lean gourmet, 1 C applesauce
dessert - should have been a light, but i missed it

Monday
breakfast - 1/2 p, s, ff (1.5 eggs, lite bread, 8 oz OJ)
mid am - lite
lunch - vv, p, s, cond (salad greens, grilled chicken, crackers, lite dressing)
mid pm - d (string cheese)
dinner - p, s, vv (turkey meatloaf made w/ crackers, broccoli)
dessert - baked apple
missed 2nd lite
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #17  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Barb- Holy cow, you are doing so good!!!

Beanie- Thanks chicka. Still waiting to put a face with your name....Guess I will have to go to Twin to buy my groceries or something. OR, maybe when things slow down for you, we could meet in Pocatello for lunch at Red Lobster or something. Come on Beanie, come on....my sisters say I have invisible friends! LOL
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #18  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Good Morning all you beautiful losers! It's so much fun to see faces that belong to the names!

My, what a busy bunch of chickies this morning - I had to read 6 pages, just to catch up!

Norissa, my red book had some daily plan suggestions as to when to have your portions in the front of it, and I followed that for just a couple of days, then, well, life gets in the way. I try to have a

1/2P, S, F for breakfast
usually no time for mid am snack - that's when I do all my running around
2V, P for lunch - sometimes I'll throw in a S
mid pm snack - bar
mid mid pm snack - F - this has ALWAYS been my heavy snacking time...
P, S, VV for dinner
evening snack - bar, 1/2D
dessert w/ kids - smoothie (F) made with milk (1/2D)

I fit my fat in wherever it best fits - I've always heard not to eat so much at night, but frankly, it's the only time I have to get all my foods in - I seem to be playing catch-up after lunch, and finishing the last of my portions at 9:30 at night. I literally don't have the time (or the hunger) to eat in the mornings. Anyway, to make a long story short, (TOO LATE, I KNOW!) I seem to be losing pretty decent even with eating so much at night. I wonder how much faster it would go, if I didn't???? HA!

Off to shower and WI - congrats to all you losers out there - keep posting your beautiful pics!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #19  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Ugggggggggggggggg

I hate my picture. Cant stand to look at it so switched back...but if you want to see me click on my profile and there I am!!! It will be a limited engagement for a short time only! LOL Come one come all to the sideshow!

Last edited by mrsbeanie; 03-01-2006 at 12:08 PM.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #20  

Beanie -- beautiful pic! Nice to meet your face, at least!

Barb -- girlfriend, you're going to blink and you'll be in ONEDERLAND! Way to go -- you're doing so good! Keep it up!

Shennie and others -- thanks for the kind words. I agree that I've worked my butt off and deserve the credit. LAWL is only the mechanism, I am the motivation and effort!

Katie, how are things in the frozen tundra land of Rexburg? My B and SIL are getting ready to move into their new home they've been building -- I can't imagine moving on a day like today! I've visited RB in the winter and those wind chills will kill ya! Stay warm, chickie -- especially now that you're minus more body fat, you've got nothing to keep you warm!!

Well, one more complaint before I sign off and eat my lunch -- my DH is going out of town today and he's meeting an old friend of ours for dinner. He told me they are planning to go to Morton's for dinner. Anyone been there? It is a really swanky steakhouse, with the best food! They have this molten chocolate cake that I swear is almost better than sex! (Not quite, but almost!) I am glad I won't be there because there is no way I would stay OP with one of those in front of me. But I'll be thinking of them today while I eat my sugar free jello & cool whip for dessert tonight. MEN!!!!

Have a good afternoon!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #21  

Beanie, put your beautiful face back up there! You're braver than me...I only dared show my kids!
Old 03-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #22  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie our snow has been long gone. Yesterday it was rainy and windy but today its sunny and nice. It was pretty warm Sunday and Saturday.

Stiesta - I hear ya there. My husband would probably come home and describe in detail how good the food was!!
Old 03-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #23  

Yeah Beanie, so great to finally see you.

i have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so i am heading out. when we changed insuranc eI had to change doctors so this is my first time seeing her. I am really excited and hoping that when I weigh in she won't have to use the 50lb mark, but since I have food in me and clothes on it might be over a little.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #24  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Stiesta - you are being too kind. When I see that double chin and those chubby cheeks yuk!! But actually that is a big improvement over what it has been. LOL
Old 03-01-2006, 12:12 PM   #25  

Oh Shennie, wouldn't that be awesome for you to only weigh in using the 100 mark on the scale? I'm dreaming of that day myself...good luck! Wear the lightest thing you can find!
Old 03-01-2006, 12:12 PM   #26  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by shennie_97
Yeah Beanie, so great to finally see you.

i have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so i am heading out. when we changed insuranc eI had to change doctors so this is my first time seeing her. I am really excited and hoping that when I weigh in she won't have to use the 50lb mark, but since I have food in me and clothes on it might be over a little.

THAT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER, I gotta say. When I went to my Dr he had me as 132, it was a VERY GOOD DAY! You rock, Shennie!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #27  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Shennie _ you'll still be below 150! I know it! Good luck at the dr.!
Old 03-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #28  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Oh, and the fact that in his files he'd had me at my highest of 246, LOL!!! Hes so numb, can you imagine, he didnt comment on it? The nurses did though
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:19 PM   #29  

Wow, good for you Deets. That's got to be a good feeling! I am scheduled to see my OB/GYN in a month, and for once I'm looking forward to it just becuase I will be down about 25 pounds (or more by then) then when I was in a year ago...can't wait!
Old 03-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #30  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Beanie- What do you mean you hate your picture? You just stop it right now! That picture is very pretty, not to mention that you have lost nearly 50 lbs, so don't you dare tell me that you are not proud. You should be!! Have you ever tried to lift a 50 lb bag of dog food? I can't even do it. But look at you, 50 lbs lost. You are doing so great. Please, be proud of yourself. You are so worth it!

Shennie- Good luck at the Dr. Think thin lady!

Christie- Next time you come to visit Rexburg, you better look me up!! I would hate to move today, the wind is blowing and my yard is a huge melted snow pit. Can't imagine tracking all that mud and water into a new house!

Have a good day everybody!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote