Old 03-08-2006, 10:09 AM   #271  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeca
Repo- I have asked them about it but they said that the gold is the highest I can go because of my weight and my goal. I am not doing the lites either. I just have one when i have a sweet cravings that will no go away! Even with all of that exercising I am still kind of stuck! What plan are you on?
if you are not doing lites, you should be on a higher plan. Katie is on blue and some are on purple. if you are hungry you deserve to have more food...if they will not help call the 800 number (that should be our new logo on this thread )
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:15 AM   #272  

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Repo- I have asked them about it but they said that the gold is the highest I can go because of my weight and my goal. I am not doing the lites either. I just have one when i have a sweet cravings that will no go away! Even with all of that exercising I am still kind of stuck! What plan are you on?
If you are NOT doing the lites you are going to starve! Purple is the lowest that you go WITHOUT lites regardless of your goal weight.
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:16 AM   #273  

Thanks guys... I am dialing the 1800 number as i type...

Maybe that is why i am stuck on 183...
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:20 AM   #274  

Hi gals -

I didn't see the original post about the "no lites" plan, but I was originally put on gold with lites and then told them I wouldn't buy them. So I was moved to purple and was told that was as low as I'd go without lites. My goal was 125. I'm not on blue (no lites) due to exercise but I think it's too much, especially for the days I don't get the exercise in.

I have been terribly off plan for 3 weeks - didn't even go in to the center. They called and they put me on hold for 2 weeks, so I could go on vacation and get my act together.

Speaking of my vacation, we just got back from South Beach, Miami - OMG was it gorgeous (I live in St. Louis)! This trip was totally paid for by DHs work and we got to stay at the Ritz. Since the big meals were all paid for (and the breakfast buffet every morning) - I ATE so much and the desserts were divine! But now I'm back and trying to get myself on plan - I go back in next Tuesday to weigh and get put on stabilization - I just hope I haven't gained too much. My scale at home says 3-4 lbs I go to my regular dr tomorrow so we'll see what that scale says.
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:35 AM   #275  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everybody! Happy Hump Day! It IS Wednesday, right???

Well... I've been a busy bee. Last night after work I met with my DB aka the Money Man and went to an investor's club meeting. I have to say it was very motivating and I am fired up. I joined on the spot. If it turns out to be anything like they tout (they claim I could be retiring in 2 years if I apply myself, yah okay ), then I'll keep you ladies posted. I believe in sharing the wealth, you know? Seriously though, the program looks very workable. Don't know about being able to retire in 2 years, but in 10...possibly. We'll see. I figure if I can go back to school with a job, DH and 2 young kids then I can do this too and be successful. Nothing beats a failure but a try.

Any way, DB and I met at this coffee shop (pretty kewl) and while I was waiting for him I had a banana bran muffin and a mocha lite made w/ skim milk and Lord knows what else was in there, cause it was sooo good. Long story short I woke up and was up about half a lb. Plus I had beef for lunch yesterday so that could be a contributing factor as well. We shall see. Today I am chugging the water and staying POP, with lots of fresh greens and lean protein planned. Also I am considering TO Monday and Tuesday. If anyone is interested in buddying up, let me know, k?

Hey Beanie - re: the weights, I used to use the family sized soup cans before I got my hand weights. So many folks are ordering the BL workout, I think I may have to get it as well. I don't wanna be left out! I remember reading that someone got it for about $11 total but I forgot which site they ordered it from?

Rebeca - WTG with the workouts. Boy that sure is a lot of exercising. How do you stay motivated to go 7 days/week without burning out? Are you working with a trainer? About your plan, it would seem that with all the working out, your body could not be receiving nearly enough calories on gold, without lites. I don't think you are even ever supposed to go lower than purple without lites, even if you're not working out. Maybe you should ask your center to call the nutritionist for you because that just does not sound right.

Erin - You are on FIRE! Thanks for the PM carb craving tips. That has been my downfall every time. I am going to start trying the hot lemon water at night.

Katie - How is DH liking his lunches? Has he commented?

Okay, here's a question for you all... how many days out of the week are 100% straight up POP for you?

Chickies, here's to you ! Let's do this in POP style!

ETA - guess I took too long to type. Rebeca's already got her problem solved!

Last edited by Chklithunder; 03-08-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:42 AM   #276  

I just got a call from LAWL and according to them, you guyz are right... I am getting moved to the purple! Its amazing how things work once you dial that number!
Old 03-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #277  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Kim- I'm sure that you will peel those lbs off really quick, sounds like a fun trip!!

As for the plans, I have been moved back to red without lites because of all of the exercise. I cannot imagine that gold is right, no wonder you are stuck!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #278  
Katie

Rebeca, Good for you, Chickie! I think that you will see the lbs start falling off on purple. So glad you found out.

Carmen- Last night I asked him how his lunch was, he said, "It was great." However, he was eating a bag of chips and drinking a Pepsi when he said it. We were having a nice talk at the dining room table. He got home late, and the kids were in bed, so we actually had some quiet time to visit. I almost brought up the diet stuff, but decided to give it a few more days. The last thing that I want to do is hurt his feelings or embarrass him. Good luck with your new business venture, keep us posted!
Old 03-08-2006, 10:54 AM   #279  

Carmen- I signed up for the YMCA, its right next door to my house so I go right before I go to work and exercise for one hour! On Wed and Fri I have an aerobics class which is lots of fun. The days that I am too lazy to go I do it before going back home from my busy days. I keep a gym bag in my car with running shoes, Tshirts, sports bra, water and a fruit! If i go back home before going to the gym i will never do it!

I try to drag my butt there even when i dont feel like it, i tell myself that its only 30 minutes. Then the 30 min are up and i still in the mood to work out!

I will go get my plans changed for purple and I will ask them for a week off since i have to get my wisdom tooth taken out next week!

Thanks chickies!!!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:00 AM   #280  

Quote:
Carmen- I signed up for the YMCA, its right next door to my house so I go right before I go to work and exercise for one hour! On Wed and Fri I have an aerobics class which is lots of fun. The days that I am too lazy to go I do it before going back home from my busy days. I keep a gym bag in my car with running shoes, Tshirts, sports bra, water and a fruit! If i go back home before going to the gym i will never do it!

I try to drag my butt there even when i dont feel like it, i tell myself that its only 30 minutes. Then the 30 min are up and i still in the mood to work out!

I will go get my plans changed for purple and I will ask them for a week off since i have to get my wisdom tooth taken out next week!

Thanks chickies!!!
you should also ask to get your weeks back were you have been stalled, since they messed up

Last edited by shennie_97; 03-08-2006 at 03:14 PM.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:05 AM   #281  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shennie_97
you should lso ask to get your weeks back were you have been stalled, since they messed up

Speaking of this, Katie, did your DSis get any weeks back from when the COD had her on the wrong plan?
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #282  

All right chickies,

I am much more calm today. Called the 800 #on your advice (after I dug out my contract and it says you can cancel your plan if you DIE or MOVE -- get that!) so I had that to back me up. The 800 # called my COD today and set up a meeting for me this morning -- they were falling all over themselves apologizing (ya, right!) and said they would transfer my membership to anywhere I wanted, plus all the lites I've paid for, etc. What psychos! The one that I spoke to last week wasn't at the pow-wow, but I hope she gets chewed out. I blame myself for the bad anger eating, and paid the price for it on the scale today. But the good news is, I am going to be able to continue my progress. So can't wait to get a new COD - mine sucks! And in classic COD mode, they then tried to bulk-sell me on all their products. I think when my current lites run out, I am switching to Lunas -- mostly out of spite!!!

Anyway thanks for all the kind words -- you guys are the best. You really know how to pick someone up when they're down. I am back POP as of this morning and am recommiting myself so I can maybe reach my goal before I move, and then just be on maintenance...

Saddle -- I live in Bedford, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston) and have really loved it here. We will be sad to go, but I can't wait for that San Diego sun!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #283  
Katie

Christie- So glad to hear that everything worked out. Man, that 800 # is the best secret weapon around!

Carmen- You know, I don't think that she ever asked, but I think I am going to ask for her next time I go in.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #284  

Seriously, Katie, I would have been lost without it...I'd have just taken the idiot lady's word for it, and never gone in again! Probably would have gained all my weight back and been more miserable! Hats off to the knowledge base here at 3FC!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:26 AM   #285  
PurpleSunshine

Stiesta - I'm so glad you got the results you deserved - now you can get rid of those last 10 lbs!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote