Old 03-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #46  

I am addicted to pita pizza I have been eating it for dinner every night
nikkijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:28 PM   #47  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I am making it tonight. I know just what you mean.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:31 PM   #48  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Thanks for the article

On the pizza...I made one with 1/2 english muffin today, it was so good...
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:36 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
Thanks for the article

On the pizza...I made one with 1/2 english muffin today, it was so good...
That sounds really good too. Question: How often do you all get measured? I was only measured on my first visit and haven't been measured since. Maybe I need to ask to get measured. Also I am supposed to do a visit where I fill our an evaluation and get a coupon for 25% off products. Did you all do that?
nikkijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:38 PM   #50  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

I get measured every 4 weeks, but I usually have to remind them. I know I got a coupon for $10 off products, but I don't remember why I got it. I think it was some kind of welcome letter with it.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:11 PM   #51  
Missing Ohio

Hello and Happy March, February sure went by fast.

Welcome to any Newbies on board and Yahoo to the losers and maintainers. All of your pictures are nice. Keep it up.

I have a question. Please advise what the colors are and what foods you can have. I know the following:

RED PLAN (PPp, VVVV, FFF, SSS, D, Fa, LAL-LAL)

PURPLE PLAN (PP, VVVV, FFF, SS, D, Fa, LAL-LAL)

BLUE PLAN (PPp, VVV, FFF, SSS, D, Fa, LAL-LAL) approx. 2oz. less of protein

GOLD PLAN (PP, VVV, FFF, SS, D, Fa, LAL-LAL) I think

Appreciate any input. Thanks
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:17 PM   #52  
banned

Katie- I know you are a big fan of the Ice Breakers Sours... I was looking at them at the store tonight..are they REALLY sour?! The label was a flippin' WARNING on them, LOL!!! Also, what do you count them as? Thanks!
Old 03-01-2006, 08:34 PM   #53  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Deets- They are pretty sour, not warheads sour, but good sour. Shennie's center said that you don't have to count them at all, but not to eat a whole tin in a day, LOL. I cannot eat more than about 5 at a time anyway, or my mouth gets a little bit sore. The soreness goes away really fast though, so don't let that scare you off. Warning: Do not let your kids try these, or they will steal them out of your purse and eat them all!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 10:53 PM   #54  

Hi everyone and happy March. It was almost 80 degrees here in Texas today, I wish we had some of you Northern chicks' rain and cold-I'm not ready for 110-plus YET.

I really appreciated the long article about maintenance. I was talking to my 105-lb best girlfriend (life just isn't fair, but...) and she was teling me specifically what she will and won't eat..., and when during the day, we hadn't really talked about that before...It never really occured to me that naturally skinny people really have to work at it, too.

Question-
What plan comes below Gold (w/lites), and when do you move down there? Shennie, you might be there??

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

Ange
pinkflamingo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:42 PM   #55  
banned

Green is below Gold, its one less fruit and one less veggie..its TORTURE and I didnt lose on it so they put me back on Gold. Green is for when you are within 10 pounds of your "ideal" weight on their little chart for your height.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:35 AM   #56  
PurpleSunshine

Wow - March already and only 8 more days until my Baby turns 2!!! I'm excited and sad too - She is growing up so quick. I was really exctied this morning b/c I put her hair in pig tails - one on each side for the very first time - the last time I tried it they stuck straight out like sticks!!! I was so excited - took pictures and everything - if I upload later - I will share!

I feel so lost on here now since my vacation - I've been so busy and you girls are soooo chatty!!

Katie - Savannah loves my ice breakers too - but she only likes specific ones, so if she gets one she doesn't like - mommy has to eat that one until she finds her favorite - it is too funny!!!Your playroom area sounds wonderful - My den is Savnnah's playroom - but it allows her to be creative so it is okay...I clean up when she goes to bed.......

Deets - definitely try them - I'm not a sour person either - but I do like the purple tin the best! I think the green tin are a little more sour or bitter tasting....

Sznn - Thanks for the wonderful article - I have printed and will read it later on.......and I love the comment about professional procrastinator - My DH fits that description perfectly!!! Good luck on TO!!!

Shennie - You are doing so wonderful - You are definitely an inspiration - I hope your dr. appt went well!!!

Saddle - Glad to see you back!!

Congrats to all the other losers and welcome to any of the newbies I've missed - I haven't been able to keep like I usually do since my vacation - but I'm trying......

Good day to all!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:48 AM   #57  
Princess Heather

Good morning ladies! I am back to work today after being home with a sick little one for the past two days! He didn't have a fever all day yesterday and I am just hoping he won't have any more breathing issues. I am only 2 mins from daycare if he does...but wow he scared me. I am convinced he just wanted to test the EMS (emergency Mommy system!)

My DH and I were talking last night and he asked me if continuing to stay on LAWL was really worth it. I have to pay at least one more month before they will stop taking money out...but it just keeps getting harder and harder to stay OP. All you ladies with families do you cook for them and then fix your dinner or what? The bad thing is I know I can work this plan. I've seen results but I am having the hardest time getting it done now. Any advice would be appreciated, and if I sound like a broken record, forgive me. I think with all going on I've reached the frazzled mode!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:52 AM   #58  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Heather - Glad you are back !!!

Speaking of vacation We leave in 15 days I am so excited !! We are taking the kids to Myrtle Beach, we have never been there before. This is our first real family vacation !!!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:56 AM   #59  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom_of_3_Monsters
Heather - Glad you are back !!!

Speaking of vacation We leave in 15 days I am so excited !! We are taking the kids to Myrtle Beach, we have never been there before. This is our first real family vacation !!!
Thanks - I've been back, but not on the boards much - trying to catch up at work - YUCK!!!

Well hopefully you will get some nice weather on vacation - I'm in NC and our weather is so up and down - yesterday - 74 today - 80, but then tomorrow - back down into the 50's!!!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:02 AM   #60  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Thanks - I've been back, but not on the boards much - trying to catch up at work - YUCK!!!

Well hopefully you will get some nice weather on vacation - I'm in NC and our weather is so up and down - yesterday - 74 today - 80, but then tomorrow - back down into the 50's!!!!!
Sounds like y'll are having the same type of weather we are having in Missouri ... its been in the 70's this week, which is very unusualy for this time of year I am just hoping it doesn't rain the week we are there
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote