Old 03-06-2006, 03:16 PM   #181  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Dawn, welcome back and WOW what a fantastic loss. I am glad you had a great time. Six years without a vacation? Yes, you were way overdue. I hope you do get the timeshare, as I firmly believe that vacations renew and rejuvenate us.

Erin - congrats on being down with TOM on its way.

About EBay, I am soo glad to read that I am not the only one who goes through the "buying binges." DH says I am addicted. Too funny!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:39 PM   #182  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn78

Well I went to WI over my lunch break today. After 8 days of eating totally off plan and without any LA Lites, I had a 2 lb. loss!! I couldn’t believe it. I asked them to explain that one. Of course they couldn’t but they were happy for my loss regardless.

Heather (purple) is your daughter’s b-day on the 10th? If it is, we share a b-day, only I’m turning 28.
Congrats on the wonderful loss especially after eating totally OFF Plan!! - That is truly awesome !!!

and yes, Savannah's bday is the 10th - I'm so excited about her party this weekend!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:41 PM   #183  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
AWESOME HEATHER! You started around my start weight and have the same goal...its hard to believe what a difference 20 pounds can make, I am sure you look awesome! I SO WISH I could have your luck with the losses though, LOL! I LOOK at food and gain. Maybe its cos Im older than you, tee hee!

Deets - did you mean Dawn?? Just wondering?
Old 03-06-2006, 03:42 PM   #184  
PurpleSunshine

Mary - Hey, I was wondering if you ever bought any of your new secret bars off ebay? Did you ever tell us what they were?
Old 03-06-2006, 04:18 PM   #185  
PurpleSunshine

Oh mary - that sounds awesome - I would probably make w/o the cream cheese - but it does sound good - I bet I could use the mixed berries that I originally bought for the faux cobbler recipe....

Hmmmm, i might have to try this tomorrow - sounds yummy - I wonder if you can use the choco SF syrup for the banana shake to get the same taste?
Old 03-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #186  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chklithunder

About EBay, I am soo glad to read that I am not the only one who goes through the "buying binges." DH says I am addicted. Too funny!
I LOVE IT...its these addictions that keep me in business, LOL!!! YAY EBAY
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #187  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Deets - did you mean Dawn?? Just wondering?
YES!!!
Old 03-06-2006, 05:08 PM   #188  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Heather- I always make my banana shakes with SF hersheys, and they are great!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:52 PM   #189  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Good Monday afternoon, Chickies! Gotta post fast before my internet goes KAFLEUY again - sigh.....

Way to go on your losses everyone. I have some serious TOM cravings, so if they don't go away after TOM leaves, then I may have to do TO... yuck. I only lost .4 lbs on it last time, but if it gets rid of the cravings.....

I was out of town for the weekend - how do ya'all do it? I try to plan for these things, then it all gets blown out of the water - plans change, no OP food, no fridge in hotel room.... GRRRR The good news is I lost .8 since Friday. I'll take it, since I thought I'd blown it.

Mary, you can come work in my yard, if you run out of things to do in yours.... I have such a black thumb. If I even look at a plant, it dies.
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #190  

Quote:
I LOVE IT...its these addictions that keep me in business, LOL!!! YAY EBAY
Deets, what do you sell on ebay?
nikkijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:01 PM   #191  
banned

Ive been a powerseller for almost 5 years, this is my full time income as a stay at home mom, I sell everything I can, anything I hear a buzz about and know theres a demand for, but primarily, I deal in high end childrens clothing. that's my main thing.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:49 PM   #192  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Ive been a powerseller for almost 5 years, this is my full time income as a stay at home mom, I sell everything I can, anything I hear a buzz about and know theres a demand for, but primarily, I deal in high end childrens clothing. that's my main thing.
Deets -Wow I would love to do that - I've been thinking about trying to get involved selling scrapbook stuff - do you have any suggestions on how I would get started - do these people just contact the manufacturers and start buying in bulk?? Thanks for any ideas.....
Old 03-06-2006, 08:50 PM   #193  

Quote:
That's awesome!!
nikkijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 08:53 PM   #194  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Where is Barb and Christy lately? Come on out and play!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #195  
PurpleSunshine

The board was really slow today....