Exercise Accountability- March 2008

You're on Page 9 of 19
Go to
  • StillTryin --Bravo for the hard work!!

30 mins biking
    55 mins
  • Good luck on your first 5k Cheryl ....
  • I only did 20 minutes of cardio today. I just started my "you know what" and it's been kicking my butt! Oh! On the upside, I weigh myself every Saturday and as of this morning, I've officially lost 70 pounds and got to add another little cheerleader to my "pep squad".
  • 30 minute walk today, its supposed to be a day off from exercise but it was so nice this evening i went for a short walk
  • 60 mins elliptical
  • Ilene, thanks for the "luck"! My mission is to jog the whole distance, and I think (hope) I'm ready!

StillTryin, WTG on the jogging! I could barely run the 1 minute segments when I started the C25K, so I know that getting 6 minutes in is a huge accomplishment!

Calejo, big congrats on the weight loss!
  • i have an exercize bike and i worked out yesterday for an hour
  • Today is my day off, but I did 20 minutes of cardio, followed by some niiiiice stretches.
  • Today is my day off and I should be vacuuming the house but I'm running away to the movies!!
    It was wonderful to sleep in late!!!
  • Cheryl, I know you're ready, you'll do just fine

Today:

35 mins
    45 mins
  • 45 min elliptical
  • Well, I did it...3-1/2 miles, my first organized run, and I jogged the whole thing!

Mamachick, WTG on the bike! I think my record is about 10 mins on an exercise bike, lol.

Everybody else, keep up the good work!
  • Mar 1
    Mar 2 Treadmill 30 minutes, Stationary bike 10 minutes, Eliptical 10 minutes
    Mar 3 Aquacize class 60 minutes, Cardio Intervals class 57 minutes
    Mar 4
    Mar 5 Cardio Intervals class 54 minutes, Aquacize class 40 minutes
    Mar 6 Deep Water Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Mar 7
    Mar 8
    Mar 9 Aquacize 35 minutes, Treadmill 20 minutes, Stationary bike 20 minutes, Eliptical 20 minutes
    Mar 10 Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Mar 11
    Mar 12 Aquacize class 40 minutes, Cardio Intervals 60 minutes
    Mar 13 Deep Water Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Mar 14
    Mar 15
    Mar 16 Aquacize 49 minutes

dustcatcher
  • Cheryl you done good girl ....
  • 1 hour of walking today