Old 12-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #91  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Default keep moving girls

WOW awsome how everyone is moving and doing so well.
Everyone is welcome we have the best support group of BFF's around. I would love a treadmill I just go out on my five acers and run I have a hill on the side of the house were we had the property drug to get rid of weeds (snakes) so I might start running over it to build more muscle in my legs and it would burn some calories. My neighbors might think I'm crazy? LOL well I have to go run some earns so talk to you later KEEP GOING
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #92  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Awesome!!

Congrats on the treadmill, OMW! That is good! I am always willing to be a charity if someone has something ot give away that is great!

Welcome to the thread 716. Just get moving. We are counting steps here so if you get a pedometer, that would be great. I am taking the day off from it though.

Went to the gym and felt really strong today! REALLY! It was great. Will see what tomorrow brings.

Make good choices today and wish me luck too!!!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #93  
Stay Healthy

Default long day...

it's been a long day, but I think I made good choices. I have to step on the scale tomorrow I hope I see a drop again I'm shooting for two pounds a week. I forget what week they say you don't drop any? I bet it will be this week I always get to 141 and get stuck and stuck and stuck. I have made my mind up I'm not getting stuck this time I will pore on the the excercise and drop anyways. I can't wait till I'm in the 130's it will be awsome. So how did everyone do today? How did your day go do anything fun? I did not I'm trying to get my husband to go outside and play me a game of horse shoes. Well I will check in later tonight. I did do my two mile brisk walk with bands. My muscles don't hurt as bad. Ok see ya after awhile
Old 12-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #94  
Learning to fly

S/C/G: 249/198/150

Height: 5`4.5

It was so cold up here today! Never got above 33. I piled on my sweats and went for a run this afternoon- and my face was so cold it hurt!
Why oh why do they close the gym on Sunday??

Terry
elfinsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #95  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default Why does the weekend go by so fast?

My steps for today 5150. I also rode my bike for 25 minutes.

Looks like we have another new friend.
elfinsnow! We are glad to have you join us. This group has some of the best cheerleaders!

Lindy and dmc, sending positive thoughts to you for your weigh in tomorrow!

You guys are the best!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #96  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Nervous

I am worried that tonight I ate too much salt on my popcorn and I am gonna be bloated!!! Will that show on the scale.

I am also worried it won't be as much as I wish for and I get disappointed and .... well, we all know what can happen!

I made my lunch and snacks for tomorrow and so I am planning on being Uber Good girl.

I won't give up, but I would love, love to lose what I want by the end of the month.

Good luck on your weigh in lindy!!! I will post in the morning my results!!

Thanks OMW!!! Welcome newbies, get steppin!!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:29 AM   #97  
Stay Healthy

Default Scale day...

It was scale day and I lost 2 more pounds. I'm down 10 all together and I told myself two pounds a week so I'm ahead four pounds. I know I'm doing good I wanted sooooooooo bad to be in the 130"s. Well this week will be tuff I always get stuck at this wheight so I will stay here for a week or two I bet you anything. I will have to step up my excercise and don't don't don't get on the scale. DMC2009 I can't wait to see what you post. Tomorrow Mytina and Onmyway are suppose to step on the scale so good luck gals.
Tomorrow I go to the grocery store I have been having a really hard time finding things to eat so It will be nice to go buy what I need. Maybe with the food change I will have a good weigh in next monday LOL
I'm glad we are planning our meals out for the day it really helps when you go to eat somthing not healthy then you have a back up that you know you should eat so it makes it harder to make bad choices.
elfinsnow we have a great group and really support eachother we post a lot to to keep eachother going. I try and get on three times a day. I won't be able to when I start the nursing program again I can't believe it's only four weeks away.
Littlelindy 8,163 total 106,360
Onmyway 5,150 total 45,719
If anyone else did the pedometer yesterday let me know so I can get our grand total. Remember one million steps on christmas eve so we need all the help we can get. I'm going to go and change my weight and check in later. I also keep a journal I carry with me and I write down my steps , water, fruit, veggie, all my food for the day and I journal my thoughts. It keep me going so I will do that and check back.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:11 AM   #98  
Stay Healthy

DMC2009 I see your online what is your wheight i"m so excited to find out Your my monday weigh in bff. LOL
Old 12-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #99  
Stay Healthy

Default MY Goal for the week

Ok so week four they say is the hardest week to drop pounds. My goal is to walk 12,000 steps a day and to work out 30minutes one day and 45 the next. I'm eating more fruit and veggies and drinking six glasses of water a day. I wonder why that is your body get's stuck at four weeks I learned that from the biggest loser show. And it's true in the past I did not drop on my fourth week or very little.
So that is my plan! My girls are up I have a eleven year old and a five year old I also have a 16 year old son he leaves for school at 550am we live out in the country so it's a long drive about 45 minutes to get to school straight freeway 65mph and then 55mph so it scares me he drives with a 17 and 16 year old. Well I'm going to post to see if DMC has posted yet. Talk with you later. It looks like rain tomorrow they say we will be 52 and 27 at night.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #100  
Stay Healthy

I'm worried were are my bff's ?????? DMC r u ok we usually hear from you first thing? I will watch the post to see if you get on?
Old 12-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #101  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default somehting happened, I posted earlier

so now I am posting from work, in a hurry!

My scale said I lost either 2 lbs or 2.5. I am going with 2 lbs! I think that would be safe bet.

I am so excited for you Lindy, I can't wait to be down 10 lbs. That is huge

I have my pedometer on today, I have good snacks and salad for lunch. I will try to get in some steps.

I am sorry my post didn't work earlier!! I don't know what happened.

Lets do this BFFs, lets get to our goals in the next couple of weeks. I mean the short term goals. !!!! I am back at today! I am not giving up. WE ARE DETERMINED. I know you can break that wall Lindy, I don't think you will have any trouble next week.

Whoops, I better et to work!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #102  
Stay Healthy

Default Go Girl

DMC that is great they say two pounds a week is healthy and you are more likely to keep it off. So we are doing this healthy and just think in three weeks that's six pounds.
So we have onmyway (were r u today?) and Mytina for weigh in's tomorrow. I will send good luck to you
Well our total steps so far are 222,443 steps .... good job.
Ok I will check in later this afternoon I'm going to move my tree to in front of the window and put lights around the window... (Can you tell I"m bored and trying to kill time LOL) see ya
Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #103  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

Wow! Look at you all doing so well!!! I am so proud, and a bit jealous I have to admit!!
I guess I can be the PRIME example why you should take care of yourself because when you take care of yourself you will have RESULTS... like you all have been having. I have to admit... time is my problem... I am really struggling here to make the time, and with the holiday season on us.. it really takes up more of my precious time. Now, I know we are all faced with these same issue's.. so why is it just me struggling??!! .... I am taking my vitamins, which is something new & I am proud I am doing that... energy will come IF i keep exercising.. which I know, I am no stranger to exercise.. Well, I have my ped on & I just want to let you all know I have not given up.. just bare with me. Keep up the good work all. ... and if anyone else struggles like me... hello?!
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #104  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default No giving up allowed!!!!

Hey MyTina, Yep, we all have time issues, but make time for yourself. You are worth it. I didn't go to the gym for years after I had my daughter because I felt guilty putting her in their daycare for an hour after she was in daycare all day. Well forget that!!! It only got me fat and resentful. And now come to find out, she likes their daycare cause its all teen girls and she really has fun with them. I should have done it a long time ago.

2 lbs is pretty good when you look at the whole picture, it will add up. I am being very good, Got my ped on and eating my salad for lunch right now. I write down EVERYTHING.

Lets go girls, lets start the new year off with a renewed sense of accomplishment. Lets get a head start on our weight loss while all the other 40 somethings pack on the pounds!

Okay, back to work, will post more later!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #105  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default Here I am BFF's!

Looks like you girls have had a busy day. Way to go Lindy and Dmc. 2 pounds is a great loss for the week. I will finally get on the scale tomorrow. I have exercised more this past week than before so I am hoping to see a loss. Please send the weight loss vibes my way.

Lindy, That's quite a commute for your teenage son, I'd be worried too. I have a 19 year old son and a 10 year old daughter.

Tina, hang in there. Small steps add up to big accomplishments. You can do it too. We are here for you!

I'll check in later with my step count!

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote