1/8 tsp of black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup fat free chicken broth
1 tsp of cumin ground
1 tsp of conola oil
1 1/2 tsp of chili powder
1 tsp of red pepper flakes
1 tsp of paprika
cook the meat in conola oil with onion and garlic and bell pepper and add it all together till tender and eat yum. It did not give calories i'm thinking around 300 per cup? Not sure I know turkey is 4 and all the other stuff I think is zero points on ww maybe the beans? kk see ya
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #122  
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Wink pounds tracked

Ok I can keep track of pounds lost. We will put a start date of 12/8 and
OMW -1
DMC -2
Littlelindy -2
Mytina?
Elfinsnow?
Total is -5 lbs
When do we want to do this till?
The girls are watching Elf I love that movie I still laugh at it. Ok see ya later do we want to set a goal? Or just see what our group total is? mmmm
Old 12-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #123  
Stay Healthy

oops DMC your carrot guy is at the top dancing with onmyway LOL
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #124  
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

Okay... drum roll pleeeezzzz!!! I didn't think I could get on the scale today because the last TWO times I got on I had gained weight... I mustered up the strength, took a deep breath... fully clothed mind you... I stepped on the scale and I weigh 140!! oh, and I am on my period... so, I feel happy.. and in a bit of disbelief. ...see last Tuesday I was at 148 yesterday I bought all the NEW WW books, so I am still learning all that... and I bought the WW walking kit dvd's.. I did the 20 min walk this morning.. and it was a good workout.. I will do the longer one later today.

Thanks for the motivation to keep going all BFF's .. we will achieve our goals together! one day at a time.

Have a great day everyone... oh, my steps yesterday... 9,600
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #125  
Let's Get Going!!!

Awsome!! You go girl! You are where I want to be. Good job Mytina!!!

Lindy, lets count lbs on a monthly basis???

Gotta run
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #126  
Stay Healthy

Thumbs up We are awsome

Mytina you did it and just think you will get thinner each week now that you are getting the hang of ww and you have changed your excercise program. Also you have us.
Ok so with mytina's 8 pound that gives us 13 pounds so far for the month. Good job everyone . Our christmas eve goals are in site. I went to the grocery store and got a lot of good stuff I think I'm set for two or three weeks. I got fruit and veggies, yogurt and cheese, egg beaters, turkey bacon, pita bread and lots of lunch meat. WW ice cream bars only one point each and I hid from my kids three boxes of 100 calorie packs. Those are good when I have to run some were and I have no time to stop and it's time for my snack so I don't stuff my face at lunch or dinner. LOL Well we are off and running I'm excited about next week to see if we can keep it up. Mytina I will put down your steps for yesterday good job. Ok I have to load the dishwasher and throw some clothes in the washer and do my 30minute work out. Don't forget water water water..... It makes a difference and makes your skin look nice. See ya
Old 12-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #127  
Learning to fly

S/C/G: 249/198/150

Height: 5`4.5

Yayyy Mytina!! WTG!!

Lindy- yummy- come shop for me. lol

My official weigh ins are Saturdays. This Saturday is my "Biggest Loser" weigh in. (Bi-weekly) The prize this week is an ipod shuffle- that would be so cool!
The WII tells me I am 201.7 this am, so I`ve got a good start to my week. :O
My Christmas goal is under 200.

Today`s exercise- umm- none yet. We woke up for the gym and snuggled up and stayed right in bed. lol. So I`ll get something in yet tonight. Either a run or Ill go to the gym, or WII fit for an hour. I`ll let ya know.

bbl!
Terry
elfinsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #128  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Default Hi Friends!

Today was a busy day around here! I had a lot of posts to catch up with everyone. Thanks for all the positive comments. You guys are the best!

My Tina way to go. Keep up the good work.

Elf, Tell me about the Wii Fit. We have a Wii and I can't find Fit anywhere. I'm thinking after the holidays it will be easier to find. I don;t know anyone who has it and I would love to hear your thoughts.

Lindy, thanks for the recipe. My family loves chili and now that it is cold, we have it more frequently. I'll have to try the recipe.

I'll post my final steps later. Tonight is Biggest Loser, anyone else watching?

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #129  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default I can't wait for my WII

I ordered a Wii and I think the console has been shipped but they haven't shipped the FIT yet!

Yes, tell us all about it!!!! I can't wait.

If you look up wii fit and look at You tube, there is a pretty cool video you can watch about the Wii Fit! google wii fit!

I will post my steps tonight, gonna have bunches.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #130  
Learning to fly

We love our WII fit. The whole family plays it, and we have a great time. We use it every day, and we`ve had it a month and 1/2 now. The exercises center on the core, so basically you get the same results as doing pilates. (Inches, waist, abs, etc.) I love the yoga and the balance games. I also love the free step. You turn it on, pick how long, and turn the tv on. It keeps the tempo in the wiimote, and you do step aerobics while you watch tv. It counts the steps for you and tells you every 100 steps. 2000 steps is 30 mins. The scale is VERY accurate too- as is the BMI indicator.
We also got Jillians work out. Its good- but I wouldnt pay the full price again. I like the head to head competition. I`d wait for it to go down in price personally.
HTH!!
Terry

Last edited by elfinsnow; 12-09-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #131  
Stay Healthy

Talking Tired tonight

Hello Bff's .. Well I did good today I think my best day yet. I'm trying to step it up so I have a good weigh in day Monday. I did two mile brisk walk with the belt this morning and tonight I did two mile express walk with the bands. My steps for today are 20,220. I made that chili and wow was it good both the girls had a bowl and my husband had two. I had one and a half cups six points and a ww fudge bar one point. I had cheese today and an orange granola bar, and yogurt and a lean cuisien pizza . I'm trying to plan my day for tomorrow I bought so much good stuff. mmmmm I try to plan one day ahead so I stay on track. Really try the chili I added half of a fresh jalapeno and two more tsp of chili powder. I drank eight glasses of water and I feel good.... Everyone is doing so well I think we are going to do this. I will be on early I have to take my son to the ortho tomorrow and go to the school to register and then back to the grocery store I forgot some things. See ya in the morning.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #132  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

I did 9155 steps today. Also did 40 minutes on my bike.
Lindy, Thanks for being so upbeat and positive, you're like our team captain!
Have I told you guys how grateful I am to be part of this group?

C
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #133  
Let's Get Going!!!

Thumbs up I'm too pooped to pop!!!

Hi all,

I had a rockin day too. Tuesday is my low impact and that adds to the steps. My total today is 15, 683. Not bad. I only got in about 5K in low impact class!

Did really well today - there was a lot of junk at work, and I didn't eat one nibble. I do the same thing Lindy, I pack my lunch and figure out my day the night before and I stick to it.

Tomorrow is Egg whites for Bfst. Chili (canned) over a small bake potato for lunch and I am not sure about dinner, most likely salmon, but I keep changing my mind about that! ;-)

I hope I have a good monday too! I think we are all gonna do great this week. No slipping, quitting!

Oh.. my Wii isn't probably going to get here until Feb!!!! I am so bummed! Backordered, unless I find one local and then cancel the one online!

Talk soon, Great job with the steps today Lindy!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #134  
Let's Get Going!!!

Default I Agree!!!

I nominate Lindy for Team Captain!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:19 AM   #135  
Learning to fly

Good morning! How is everybody today??
I just got back from the gym. I did 45 min cardio, 30 min strength.
Coffee time!!
Having a slim fast for breakfast, an apple for snack, meatloaf sandwich for lunch (Its light-lol) and a coconut snack bar for afternoon snack.
Dinner is barbeque pork loin, applesauce, sweet tater baked, and peas.
And I`ll WII tonight!

See ya`ll later!
Have a great day!
Terry