Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2023, 12:24 AM   #136  

Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🌞😷📚
Old 09-14-2023, 08:55 AM   #137  

Height: 5' 4"

good morning,
I made a big stir fry last night it was so good.

Finally a day without rain, I have laundry going, have worked on picture frame, and going to pour final coat of resin over the glow in the dark items, Planning on doing housework, strip beds, vacuum and dust this morning and mow this afternoon when grass is dry.

I need to harvest my onions and get them in the dehydrator. Hate to say this but I have to start getting ready for fall here.

Hoping to get out back, cut down a birch tree and swap the SD cards in trail cameras.
Old 09-14-2023, 09:53 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Good day all

Ciecie that is so awesome you do volunteer work and still do your power walks.
I worked all day yesterday and absolutely COULD NOT get my lazy self to do a workout.

Nett, cats make great disturbances. Great job on the steps

Gone astray, I make myself noodle bowls with ramen because I can't afford to go out and buy noodle bowls. I have tried and tried to make crunchy garlic green beans but i didnt know you had to fry them and I mess that up.. I bet that coaster is cool.

Girl your mileage of running is amazing..

Diana awww its really hard but when you are a Christian you tend to mingle with your family less. I agree better to not have contact

Yangtzer, Nihao (I think you are Chinese &#128513hope you have been getting some good swim time in.

I did my workout today. Some of those online shorts will injure me.. having problems with law back pain (i can lean over rail and get relief) and my TIGHT hamstrings. To go from being one of the MOST FLEXIBLE people in a group to not being able to touch my toes is awful!! I learned my lesson when I shredded my hamstring though...that was one of the most God awful pains ever.

Still at 204...though I briefly saw 201 when I spent the whole day in bed, did nothing all day and woke up 4 lbs lighter?????
Old 09-14-2023, 11:50 AM   #139  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Yes, be careful not to get injured. Takes too long to recover these days, LOL.

Steps from yesterday: 6,876

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 14

Proverbs 3:24
When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Janice remembered long, sleepless nights where she tossed and turned, feeling guilty that she had cheated on her diet or merely crying because she was so enormous. Thank God those nights were long gone. Being fat was not just a physical trauma, but an emotional and mental one, as well. She never realized how much her peace of mind was dependent on her waistline until she took off the excess weight. Now, she had wonderful nights and wonderful days. Her life was transformed. God had been so good to her. She felt she'd been given a new life. This time, she was determined to take care of it.

Today's thought: Losing weight promises a new lease on life!
Old 09-14-2023, 01:19 PM   #140  

Good afternoon! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Had lunch when I got home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-14-2023, 04:05 PM   #141  

I have been so busy, on my 3rd load of laundry, clean sheets are on, comforter is in the wash now. I got a HUGE bear on my trail cam, very exciting hoping the fall forage will bring more of them around. I have enough stuff to make another stir fry for dinner I like it when I have lunch for the next day as well.

Out to the shop to put photo in the frame I just made and then I can start packing the totes for the next fair.
Old 09-14-2023, 04:40 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana, omg recovery time IS NOT on my agenda. I had tea with a Christian friend whom I absolutely love to spend time with. She has a lot of outside cats (big porch/patio) and loves talking about Bible. I noticed her hips were hurting when she walked so I showed her some exercises and stretches to do for tight hips.

Gone astray, I have to do laundry too..I got one load in the washer...exciting about the bear. Im buying a baby gate to put at my porch landing because i think maybe coyotes are nabbing kittens

I am starting to get a headache although I think im only like 7 days post ovulation. I really need to chart better. I usually have at least 12 days to TOM. Although I think that's how you enter menopause...your body goes all funky and then your TOM just stops. Mom didn't stop until 52...so im not sure how long I will go.

I just took ibuprofen and I got a few minutes before I got to leave to get boys.

Im doing IF starting at 4pm today

Last edited by jendiet; 09-14-2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-14-2023, 05:50 PM   #143  

'Im buying a baby gate to put at my porch landing because i think maybe coyotes are nabbing kittens'
Jendiet-

I have lived in 'the woods' most of my life and coyotes get bad wrap as do fishers. They do not target your cats or dogs but are animals of opportunity. If kittens are going missing, i doubt it is coyotes and if it was a baby gate would not stop them. they can scale a 6-8 foot wall. Raptors will grab a kitten as it would a chipmunk, A covered shelter-like a dog house could provide shelter and protection for feral cats and their kittens. '

I have coyotes, red fox, gray fox, owls, etc here, they do a great job of keeping the mouse population under control.

Last edited by Gone Astray; 09-14-2023 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-14-2023, 06:12 PM   #144  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before supper. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🌞😷📚
Old 09-14-2023, 09:23 PM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1480 calories +

Breakfast ( 480 calories & )
coffee w/cream & sugar
protein granola bar, yogurt and prunes

Lunch (550 Calories)
Haitian stew in flour tortilla 400 calories
figs 150 calories

Dinner (450 Calories)
vegetable omelette 300 calories
cantaloupe 150 calories

Exercise:
Full Body Band workout and ab walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-14-2023, 09:31 PM   #146  

Evening all
I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Shoulder has been in pain for a couple of weeks. He says it is bursitis and gave me an injection. I also had a cyst on my back that is getting painful. Gave me an antibiotic for that
I have to rest my left shoulder for 48 hours. No exercise today
Yesterday fitbit results
Steps. 5,290
Calories burned 2,059
Zone minutes 164
​​​​​sleep 6.37
Old 09-14-2023, 09:39 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 170/170/159

I just came back from a mini vacation and put on some weight LOL.

LadyBinger..Hope you hit 178 soon! Do you have a treadmill at home?

Dianna..Do you see changing colors while walking outside?

CeiCei..Do you see more shoppers in your thrift shop these days? I heard inflation is helping drive a boom in secodhand shopping.

Girl81..Happy running! Do you set your treadmill to an incline? Have you heard of the "12-3-30" workout?

Jendiet..Nihao Ramen noodle bowls, yummy! Do you like it spicy?

Gone Astray..Wow, I love bears, but why the fall forage will bring more of them?

NettNett73..Hope you shoulder and back feel better soon! How long does your Fitbit battery last?

Last edited by yangtzer; 09-15-2023 at 12:02 PM.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:08 AM   #148  

Good morning! Yangtzer, the number of customers varies each day I work there. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-15-2023, 05:41 AM   #149  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Thursday
workout: 10 mile run
weight: 107.2lbs
Old 09-15-2023, 07:03 AM   #150  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Closed Thread