Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 07:25 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 216/204/120

Height: 5' 2"

Still hanging in at 183. I do have a treadmill and I hadn't used it in a while until last night. I texted my ex fiance and found out he bought a house. To me this indicated he was either engaged, married, or in a relationship. It's one of those 'i lost the love of my life years ago and never recovered' situations. After I found out I was crying and running on the treadmill until I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I also ate nothing yesterday except for a small salad at about 11PM. I do have a boyfriend so this isn't easy for him...needless to say I'm done texting my ex-fiance. He proposed to me and ended the engagement while we were planning the wedding.
Old 09-15-2023, 07:34 AM   #152  

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning,
Looking to be a perfect weather day here, only 45 right now and supposed to be cool and sunny all day. I got half the mowing done yesterday and I have an ambitious list for today. I need to clean up my shop and craft area,
LadyB-oh girl, that is awful. I can't imagine but I think it would have been worse had you got married and then divorced, Sorry you are going through this.

Yangster- bears have a range of several miles and right now beech nuts, acorns and others are ripening and falling, so they travel in search of those foods. The woods behind my barn border a meadow and marshy area and a brook so they seem to duck into my property so not to be seen. Last year I got at least one bear each week, including a mom with 3 cubs.

Last edited by Gone Astray; 09-15-2023 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-15-2023, 10:41 AM   #153  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Yangzter I am starting to see a little change in colors. Today through next week we will be in the 80's with a low dew point. The low dew point correlates to lower humidity so that will feel good. With the lower temps we will start seeing color changes.

LadyBinger I'm so sorry you are going through that.

Steps from yesterday: 8,158

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 15

2 Peter 2:9
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished.

Woody had a weird dream. His hands and arms got so flabby that he couldn't reach out and pick anything up anymore. Before him stood a long table filled with marvelous things to eat, but he was unable to take anything. He woke up sweat-soaked and shuddering. It had seemed so real! He caught a glimpse of himself in the dresser mirror as he sat alone in the night. He was getting awfully plump. Maybe somebody was trying to tell him something. He was no fool. They say that God moves in mysterious ways, and maybe that was true. No reason to push the old luck. Tomorrow the diet begins!

Today's thought: I remember when my eyes could be bigger than my stomach!
Old 09-15-2023, 12:04 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey all, got up to some STRESS with my coworker and client but at the moment sitting outside peacefully ENJOYING the cooler weather and TREES.

Gone astray, I have heard that at least in my area, coyotes are targeting cats. my cats have a huge 1310 canopy that i built onto the front of my porch over my steps. My engineering of it is ongoing because regular canopies can not stand the elements and can blow away. I have it fixed to my house and anchored through trial and error. I put a cat castle anchored to my porch for them and I have 3 stacked storage containers with doors cut for my porch plus a landing up top where they gather to feed...all of this is under the huge canopy I built.

Mom calls it the cat hotel. I noticed a couple of times when cats went missing...the heating pads in the cubby were displaced ...pulled out as if something were yanking them to get to the cats.. also the landing was displaced too.. this was particularly painful because i felt my porch was safe for them...my pregnant beautiful baby Patches went missing that night...

So im pretty sure I have to protect my porch after seeing things like that...maybe the baby gate won't stop it entirely but it will give my kitties more time to run. And my neighbors dog was attacked by a coyote and it was caught on camera.

my kitties can also run under my underpinning for safety. SO EXCITED about your seeing bears

LadyB, oh this sounds so painful. Im divorced and I believe in marriage for life so I won't be dating anyone and I deal with pain from the ex...BUT at least you were ONLY engaged. I pray for you to find someone to bless you and restore peace and I pray your heart is healed...treadmill sounds therapeutic

Diana, im ready for cooler weather and lower dew points and FALL. I used to have dreams I couldn't run from or punch my attacker

Ciecie hope the volunteer work is going ok..

Nett, how are you enjoying the feedback from the Versa. I pray for your recovery!

I stopped eating at 4pm on plan. I started eating at 11am today.

yangtzer, I don't like too much spice but occasionally I do enjoy hot noodles. I love Kimchee and ginger. I wish I could eat more hot stuff but at a certain point everything gives me heartburn???
Old 09-15-2023, 12:50 PM   #155  

Good afternoon! LadyBinger, so sorry you had a tough time of it yesterday. Went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. Will fold the load of towels that are in the dryer in a few minutes. 😷📚😁🌞
Old 09-15-2023, 07:24 PM   #156  

Good evening,
I have been very productive today. A trip to the dump, then grocery store. I pulled the 50 foot fence away from my garden, took down all the bird netting and ran the trimmer all around. Rain barrel is put away in the loft. I pulled up about half of my onions, will run dehydrator tomorrow. 3 of the beds weeded and turned over. 5 more to go.
I mowed the dog yard and went out to one of the game cameras that sends photos to my phone and pulled the SD card. Batteries are dead and I did not bring any with me so I will be back out there tomorrow. I have over 6500 steps in, my goal is 5000.
Company-DBF and 3 dogs coming tomorrow. I will clean bathrooms, dust and vacuum in the morning. Making a big chicken stir fry one night and I have a pot roast for the other. Still have all the resin items to pack up, and maybe also get the shop swept.

Gosh just reading this made me tired. I need a day off!!!!!!!! Next week might be quieter.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:10 PM   #157  

Good night! GoneAstray, like you, I also had a very productive day. Hung a load of laundry that I did late yesterday afternoon on the line outside to dry this morning. The clothes smelled so nice when I took them down. Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. 😁🌞😷📚
Old 09-15-2023, 09:09 PM   #158  

No stats to post today but did exercise for 40 minutes.
hope everyone has had a great day.

Old 09-15-2023, 10:08 PM   #159  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1530 calories +

Breakfast ( 480 calories & )
coffee w/cream & sugar
protein granola bar, yogurt and prunes

Lunch (350 Calories)
ham wrap 250 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/bhf's ranch 600 calories
piece of white chocolate 100 calories

Exercise:
Cleaning house

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-15-2023, 11:38 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 216/204/120

Height: 5' 2"

Well I'm 181, didn't let the stupid ex fiance situation cause me to overeat. All I ate today was a bowl of chili and a handful of nuts. And that's 181.5 at night (yesterday I was 183.6 or so). I'm considering hopping on the treadmill but I usually break a sweat after burning only like 20 calories
Old 09-16-2023, 12:30 AM   #161  

Good morning! Will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-16-2023, 02:18 AM   #162  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Friday
workout: 8 mile run
weight: 108.7lbs
Old 09-16-2023, 03:47 AM   #163  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
Good day all

Girl your mileage of running is amazing..
I think its just habit from doing it so many years. But I appreciate you being nice.

Yang, Yes, I run 0.5 incline. Never heard of 12 3 30. Is it intervals?
Old 09-16-2023, 07:28 AM   #164  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😷📚😁🌞
Old 09-16-2023, 08:10 AM   #165  

Good morning,

I stayed up til 11 scrubbing the bathroom, I don't know what got into me yesterday, I hope it happens more often. I am a bit sore from all the bending in the garden, but not bad. I am savoring my coffee, will need to get dressed and make up my to do list. I do so much better when I fill in my white board with things to do. Anal as I am I have 3 columns, labeled Today, This Week and This Month. I love crossing out tasks when I have finished them. If I do something that wasn't on the list, I write it down just so I can cross it off. Silly but it works for me.

LadyB-great job on not letting your emotions rule and overeat. I have been through a divorce and stayed in a miserable marriage for far too many years that I will never get back. He was a narcissist, verbally and emotionallty abusive, controlling, demanding, and he was a liar and a cheat. As glad as I was to 'get rid of him' I still needed to 'grieve' the loss of my marriage-if that makes sense. Maybe your night of tears was just that-you accepted it, and grieved it, and maybe now you can really move on from it.

Closed Thread