Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2023, 05:33 AM   #46  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Ciecie I will pray for your family.

Ladybinger Hang in there. Hugs .
Old 09-06-2023, 05:34 AM   #47  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thank you, Jen. Hugs.
Old 09-06-2023, 07:35 AM   #48  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-06-2023, 07:48 AM   #49  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

I appreciate your prayers Jendiet!
Old 09-06-2023, 09:36 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

LadyBinger..Hang in there! Baby steps, one day at a time!

Dianna..How was the museum?

CeiCei..I will pray for your family.

Girl81..Lemon water works better for me than milk of magnesia.

Jendiet..Good job staying active.

Gone Astray..How do you like Versa 4?
Old 09-06-2023, 03:07 PM   #51  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning after breakfast. Power walked to and home from the thrift shop today. Will do 2 miles Leslie Sansone in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-06-2023, 03:21 PM   #52  

Height: 5' 4"

Good afternoon,
Just back from Vt. Lots of traffic and roadwork so it took us almost 2 hours. We had fun and he will be down for the weekend. I ate very light Monday morning, as i knew it was going to be hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and saladas offered. I declined the beer and only ate 1 burger with some green salad on the side. It was enough and I felt good. I would have preferred not to have the bun but they were already assembled and i don't like to call attention to myself or my food plan, but I counted everything and i was just fine. Yesterday we decided to go out to eat and the places we like aren't open on Tues so we ended up at Applebees, not my fav but I knew I could do it, I love the fact that the calories are on everything on the menu. I had 1000 calories I could spend, but ended up with a grilled chicken dish that was only 550 calories so it worked out great.

Diana-hoping this goes well for you. As I am old, my only 2 bits of advice is first to sit quietly in your home and decide to forgive her. After that my philosophy is to outlast or outlive them. She will be moving so your time with her is short, but know that there will be others who will provoke you. My mother knew I could not stand my older sister for similar reasons so when i was about 12 she just told me to 'kill her with kindness'" I tried it for 3 days and while I don't know how long it does take to kill someone with kindness, i lost patience with it. You may have better luck.

LadyB-sorry you are struggling with your food plan. What is your sister doing that is working? Not to lecture but we can really mess up our metabolisms when we binge and fast. You lose muscle, gain back fat and end up with higher percentages of body fat than when we started. I did this to myself as well and it was a never ending cycle that did me no good. Honestly this is the easiest food plan I have tried and I think it is because instead of IF and trying to stick to 1000 calories a day, I am allowing 1500. More things fit without breaking, I am not starving, not depriving, but I am sticking to it and I am losing, I don't lose quickly, but it is staying off.
Good luck- maybe your male character hits rock bottom going to a job interview, trying to fit into the only suit he has and as he sits down with the interviewer, the pants loudly rip out, Oh that is rock bottom embarrassment.

Jen-I finally got the new Fitbit set up. Keeps me accountable and I know calories,carbs, fat, protein etc, This one will allow me to answer the phone on it as long as my phone is somewhat nearby, it was a good reward for me. I am going to see if my granddaughter would like my old one if so I will order new bands for her.
Old 09-06-2023, 05:25 PM   #53  

Good afternoon again! Welcome 796 to the group! There’s no fast way to lose weight safely. Slowly is the best way to lose weight. I just finished doing two miles Leslie Sansone. Will watch the local news and then go for a power walk and run errands. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-06-2023, 06:57 PM   #54  

Going to join for the month of September. Can't get a grip on my eating.
Old 09-06-2023, 08:03 PM   #55  

Good evening! Welcome nettnett! Just got home from power walking and running errands. My fitness goals for today have been attained. Will have supper in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-06-2023, 11:09 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

WO: Chest Weight Training and Running on Treadmill
FOOD: ALL GOOD until late night, TOO many salty snacks
Old 09-07-2023, 03:23 AM   #57  
very small boned

Wednesday
workout: 10 mile run
weight: 106.8lbs

NSV: I have a goal to go to bed at the same time every night and to workout at the same time every morning and have for the past 5 days.
Old 09-07-2023, 03:27 AM   #58  
very small boned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtzer View Post

Girl81..Lemon water works better for me than milk of magnesia.
I appreciate the reminder yang! I forgot about that. Thank you so much!
Old 09-07-2023, 03:42 AM   #59  
very small boned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post
Sorry to hear that Ciecie.

Girl81 I am retaining a ton of water as well.

I can't believe I got to 179 pounds and now all the way back to 186 again. Binge, fast, binge, fast. I'm just getting so desperate what with fall and then winter coming around - meanwhile my sister is holding in the 150s. I just want to not feel like a huge fat blob at Christmas (even though a lot of people in my family are overweight...). A whole year and I've only lost around 10 pounds. In an entire year. I would see a therapist but I can't freaking drive. Well I have a license and a car but I have a phobia of driving most places so I just let my boyfriend drive me everywhere. I feel so helpless, lost, and FAT.

I wanted to throw out a couple thoughts I'm hoping may help.
1. Your screen name, "LadyBinger". Your identity is NOT a binger. You are a beautiful human being who binges at times. I urge you to be cautious of wearing that title as your identity because words have power to effect the way we think and behave. What are other things about you? You are a writer? A daughter? A Christian? I honestly encourage you to consider other attributes of yourself to identify as.
2. I saw you mention your family having weight issues and providing unhealthy foods to you at times. I try to associate more with people who's goals and values are inline with mine. I personally find this very helpful.

Old 09-07-2023, 09:11 AM   #60  

Height: 5' 4"

I have a busy day ahead of me. I have 3 pieces of resin art in progress that I need to finish. I plan to mow at least the front lawn before the T storms come. Prints I ordered for picture frames arrived so I have picture frames to make.

I am picking up my grandson from college late this afternoon, he will stay over and I will take him to school in the morning. His car is broke down and my daughter is flying out to see her father, He is a great kid, spent a lot of time with me when he was younger and will graduate in the spring with a degree in engineering.

I have to take my dog out and brush him again, as an older dog he is shedding a lot. I brushed him yesterday and it looks like someone sheared a sheep, there is so much black hair all over the field. Also all over the house.

Ciecie-sorry to hear about your aunt. Sending hugs.

Yangster-I am liking this Versa4, it has features the 2 didn't and for me being able to get notifications for email, txts and security camera on the watch is a big help as I tend not to wear my phone.. I am not sure how far away I can be and have it connected but for me it works, I put it in a safe place when I am out in the workshop and I can't hear it if I am running tools so the vibration on the wrist is perfect.

LadyB-I agree with Girl81, it is about how we label ourselves. I use my screen name because I felt I was a WW lifetime member who had gone astray. I do try to get back on track, you don't fail if you keep trying. Sorry your anxiety keeps you from driving. I would feel very claustrophobic if I could not drive. Have you thought about taking a driving course? Even if you have your license you can ususally take a defensive driving course. It might help. I don't know where you live, but big city driving panics me.

Closed Thread