Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2023, 10:54 PM   #181  

Good night all! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. 😁🌞😷📚
Old 09-18-2023, 04:51 AM   #182  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Sunday
workout: 8 mile run
weight: 108.2lbs

Old 09-18-2023, 08:32 AM   #183  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-18-2023, 10:01 AM   #184  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 6,384

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 18

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised).

Kelly believed God would help her. At least, she wanted to believe that God would help. Sometimes she wasn't so sure. She'd begin to doubt, then fear would set in, and she'd comfort herself with a bowl of ice cream or a chocolate bar. Then she'd get mad at herself, she'd pray for help once more, and the whole cycle would start again. If only she could stay convinced that God was with her to give her strength. Kelly knew it wasn't God's fault that she kept giving in. It was her own wavering. Perhaps Kelly's prayer should have been for strength of faith, rather than strength of diet will-power.

Today's thought: I don't think God will help me lose weight; I know it!
Old 09-18-2023, 11:19 AM   #185  

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning,
Company has left already. I have a hefty to do list. I had panoramic prints made of some scenic photos I took, the box has been sitting unopened in my bedroom for over a month. Today I have to get out the prints and measure so I can order glass. I can't make the frames without the glass, Big juried craft fair in 3 weeks, I need to get my butt in gear. I used to bring everything I had when I first started because I didn't have much inventory, now I have to pick and chose and I am sure I pick and chose the wrong items, you just never know, so I will go through the totes today in the garage and do what I can.
I bought some round wooden frames with wood backing at Michaels, I have painted the frames black and the bottoms white and poured a thin base coat of pearl white, Now I have to figure out what to do with them, I thought about cutting out bear and tree vinyl with the Cricut like I do with the wolf, but I think I am going to try cutting the bear out of thin pine and staining it, and try a tree also, FYI this may NOt go well! I will put a resin sky with the glow in the dark powder and gray pigment, once the wood parts are ready I will pour clear resin over the entire thing, Too many decisions to make
Old 09-18-2023, 05:45 PM   #186  

Good afternoon! Volunteered at the thrift shop today. We had more things donated in the past week! There’s still more to do! Will go for a power walk in a few minutes. 😁🌞😷📚
Old 09-18-2023, 08:32 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone Astray View Post
Good morning,
Company has left already. I have a hefty to do list. I had panoramic prints made of some scenic photos I took, the box has been sitting unopened in my bedroom for over a month. Today I have to get out the prints and measure so I can order glass. I can't make the frames without the glass, Big juried craft fair in 3 weeks, I need to get my butt in gear. I used to bring everything I had when I first started because I didn't have much inventory, now I have to pick and chose and I am sure I pick and chose the wrong items, you just never know, so I will go through the totes today in the garage and do what I can.
I bought some round wooden frames with wood backing at Michaels, I have painted the frames black and the bottoms white and poured a thin base coat of pearl white, Now I have to figure out what to do with them, I thought about cutting out bear and tree vinyl with the Cricut like I do with the wolf, but I think I am going to try cutting the bear out of thin pine and staining it, and try a tree also, FYI this may NOt go well! I will put a resin sky with the glow in the dark powder and gray pigment, once the wood parts are ready I will pour clear resin over the entire thing, Too many decisions to make
That sounds awesome! I truly wish I could see your art
Old 09-18-2023, 08:33 PM   #188  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
Good afternoon! Volunteered at the thrift shop today. We had more things donated in the past week! There’s still more to do! Will go for a power walk in a few minutes. 😁🌞😷📚
Thats good. Im glad people are being generous
Old 09-18-2023, 08:35 PM   #189  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtzer View Post
Just came back from Biking around the lake, gorgeous weather
That sounds nice. I love outdoors in the fall. I cant function very well in the heat
Old 09-18-2023, 08:38 PM   #190  

I am doing ok on diet. I scarfed a large amount of olives though and I think it made me rather gassy.

I did a morning workout with the dogs and im glad I did.

I have been stressed about work because my coworker calling in so much but I think I have some relief Wednesday with a fill in. Also my coworker should hopefully get her issues figured out this week.

Ate a little later than 6pm today
Old 09-18-2023, 09:13 PM   #191  

Good night! Diet was okay today. So was my exercise. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁📚😷🌞
Old 09-18-2023, 09:56 PM   #192  

Height: 5' 4"

It was a chilly and damp day with all the rain and more rain tomorrow. I finally did get motivated and got through 2 of my totes, got items tagged and I am trying to pack them so they are all about the same weight. I had packed one with 12 picture frames and it was over 40 lbs I don't need to do that to my back so I am trying to split up the heavy stuff. I had a couple empty frames so I took over an hour to take them apart and then had to decide what photos would go in them. I make so much more work for myself.

Jen-thank your for your kind comments, i did create an album on my profile named Hobby and I put a few things in it, not sure if I did it right or if anyone else can see them! Still undecided on the round frames so they sit on the table. I am so afraid of screwing things up that I just procrastinate for ever. Still debating on the wood bear, I will see if I have a stencil that will fit the frame and try cutting it out on my scroll saw, if ok, then I will try a tree.

Old 09-18-2023, 10:05 PM   #193  

Exercise completed ✔️
measurements
Bust 46.5
Waist 46
Hips 49
Old 09-18-2023, 10:50 PM   #194  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie I know the thrift store appreciates your help