Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2023, 12:15 PM   #286  

Good morning again! Power walked to and home from breakfast. Ran errands on the way home. 😁🍁😷📚
Old 09-28-2023, 06:48 PM   #287  

Height: 5' 4"

Good afternoon,
have been out straight all day, got grocery shopping done, am now doing second load of laundry, got all my stuff packed up and dining room is nice an organized and ready for a dinner. Mudroom has a few boxes I need to take out to the garage and put on the shelf. I am exhausted but I feel the more I get done today, the less I have to rush to get done tomorrow. Still have bathrooms to scrub and floors to wash,
Old 09-28-2023, 07:49 PM   #288  

Good evening! Went for two more power walks today. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁📚😷🍁
Old 09-28-2023, 08:06 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 216/205/120

Height: 5' 2"

184 down from 185 this morning, followed my eating plan perfectly yesterday except for an extra yogurt. Stuck to it again today as well again with the unplanned yogurt, hoping to see my weight drop again tomorrow morning.
  • Three cups of coffee with cream
  • A banana mango smoothie
  • A handful of nuts
  • 1/2 cup rice with vegetables
  • Salad with 6 oz sauteed chicken
  • Small piece of chocolate
  • Peach yogurt
I think tomorrow is the day I'm actually SUPPOSED to have yogurt after dinner and not have it additionally, but at the same time I think the yogurt has prevented me from binging the last two days.
Old 09-28-2023, 11:08 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

My back pain is gone. Thank you very much

WO: Swimming, Low intensity, LOL

FOOD: GOOD, 16/8 IF

LadyBinger..Congrats 184! Do you like yogurt with granola and fruit?

Dianna..Happy walking! Do they have Halloween decors out yet in the mall?

CeiCei..Good job being consistent! Do you do strength-training to complement your cardio walking?

Girl81..Be well soon! Did you injure both your legs?

Gone Astray..Wow, what a productive day! Did you get a good sleep?

Old 09-28-2023, 11:08 PM   #291  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1480 calories +

Breakfast (480 calories & )
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch (600 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories

Dinner 500 Calories
boiled shrimp 300 calories
boiled okra 100 calories
cantaloupe 100 calories

Exercise:
Putting out fall flowers at church. Up and down on ladders, walking, carrying flowers, etc

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-29-2023, 01:18 AM   #292  

Good morning! Yangtzer, glad your back pain is gone.m Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.m😁📚😷🍁
Old 09-29-2023, 08:52 AM   #293  

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning,
Lots to do today, I love this fall weather, nice and cool so if I work out in the yard I can wear a hoodie and be comfortable. Hoping mosquitos have all died off so I can enjoy the yard.

Yangster-I actually got a lousy sleep on Wed night, and was awake at 4 yesterday and up at 5. I think I am just running on adrenalin.
Tomorrow is the rally trial and Otis is now 14, I don't put him in many of the classes, just the lower level, He is full of himself and likes to be out there strutting around. He is just in the first 2 classes then I will bring him home, give him lunch and go back to visit with friends, he can stay home and nap. DBF and his grand will be in all the classes all day. sometimes it goes to 6 or 7 pm, I will come home and feed him dinner and get dinner for the rest of us ready to go.

I will have my oldest grandson most of next week as my daughter is going to NC to pick up a puppy, I will drop him off at college in the morning and pick him up afternoons, i just love this kid and have such great conversations. I will have all day in the shop to make a display box for the chess pieces. I just never finish, I always have one more idea I just have to make.
Old 09-29-2023, 11:27 AM   #294  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Friday
workout: 8 mile crosstrainer
weight: 109.2lbs

I am trying to be patient in hopes this new probiotic will help. I became overly courageous and tried adding another probiotic (pearl). Switched back to the capsule one that I started with and plan to only do the capsule for a while. I am so uncomfortable backed up.

Yang, It's just one leg. I will be alright. I'm grateful for your kindness and so happy to hear your back is better!

Last edited by girl81; 09-29-2023 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-29-2023, 11:30 AM   #295  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 10,006

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 28

Isaiah 41:13
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

When Jenny was young, her mother used to hold her hand whenever Jenny was afraid or worried. Just the feel of her mother's hand in hers gave her strength and courage. There were days when Jenny wished her mom was close enough to hold her hands again, but she lived hundreds of miles away. She especially wanted her mother's support now that she was dieting. Whenever things got particularly tough, she would close her eyes to say a short prayer. As she prayed, she imagined her hand in Jesus' hand, and she felt a wonderful peace and comfort. That image gave Jenny all the strength she needed.

Today's thought: I'm never too heavy for God to pick up!
Old 09-29-2023, 12:18 PM   #296  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey all...I thought I posted about having problems logging in. I dont think that post was successful.

Weight 201.3 this am. I started fasting at 4:30pm and still am in a fasted state now.. i did have one pack of dried seaweed to get me through the hunger last night.. been doing strength at least 3x week

I woke up at 9am refreshed today.

Gone astray, I hope that your visiting goes well and preparations go smoothly.
Girl, praying your leg gets better and you continue to grow in God's wisdom by His Holy Spirit. Praying for your bowels to be loosed without pain
Diana, I hope you are blessed as you are a blessing to others. This Jen misses her mom.
Yangzter, I am glad your back is better. I genuinely think of swimming as the more gentle exercise
nett, how is it going?
LadyB congrats on the 184.

Going to shoot for 4pm for my fasting but that is still very hard...
Old 09-29-2023, 12:29 PM   #297  

Good morning again! Jendiet, good luck with fasting. Had breakfast and power walked and ran errands this morning. Did a load of laundry this morning. Have half of it on the line drying. Put the other half in the dryer. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷📚
Old 09-29-2023, 01:03 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 216/205/120

Height: 5' 2"

Yangtzer, I just have plain flavored yogurts....but I got the ones with 2g sugar but I'm trying to cut out artificial sweetener from my diet so I think those have it so I'll have to browse around for other yogurts.

182 today, feels crazy to be eating this much and losing this much weight! Essentially ate the same thing yesterday that I ate the day before, except breakfast changes and I alternate between nuts and pumpkin seeds. Thanks for the encouragement Jendiet and all! I know I've posted my weight at 181 or 180 before and gained again, but this time I'm giving up on fasting because I can't stick with it. Good luck to you Jendiet on your fasting attempt. I just can't fast and work at the same time. It's too hard.

Tonight going out to a seafood restaurant but just going to get a boil and hopefully a side of vegetables. So hoping it doesn't cause me to gain weight tomorrow morning.
Old 09-29-2023, 05:17 PM   #299  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from the recycling center this afternoon. Will take the laundry down in a few minutes. Will power walk to and home from supper tonight. 😁📚😷🍁
Old 09-29-2023, 09:49 PM   #300  

Hi all
I'm still lurking but not posting as I should.
been going to the gym and riding the Nustep
Closed Thread