Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #181  

Morning all, TGIF!

Annie - Was hoping you'd feel better about things in the morning. Have a good dinner w/ your dad tonight.

Shad - I dunno, mushroom compost is pretty stinky too. I think I told you all about how much doggy liked it when we were spreading it on our veggie patch... Good luck w/ the proposal - you never know where it'll take you. Ooh, new furniture - fun! Hope you find the perfect (and affordable) piece. I want to remove an oblong banquet table from our 3-season room, but the question is where to store all the stuff on it and under it. The biggest thing would be the recycling bin. Hunh.

Michelle - Good to hear Doppler's recovery is going well. I bet it's thrilling for him to be seeing stuff again!!! Hope you can keep him calm and still take it easy for your back's sake - hope this 2nd injection helps even more. You know, I wouldn't even have remembered something like a Favre cameo in a movie from that many years ago! But then, I'm not in Packer country, LOL. Hunting geodes - wow. That sounds really interesting. My mother has a geode, and I know she even watched someone crack open one (or however they're opened).

Happy - Mosquitos in the office?? Really, to have to go to work AND deal w/ those pests too??!! Hope you're making progress w/ your vacation to-do lists. LOL at your fb discussion re hot dogs! Another older movie in which the details escape me - white building on Mich Ave in F. Bueller's Day Off. Hmmm. Was that the one where his dad was looking out the office window?

Hi Ceejay!! Hope things are running smoothly at work on manual - or did the replacement equipment get installed?

Not much to report. I did 15 min on the recumbent bike and 15 on the elliptical yesterday. We walked the dog and met the new puppy down the block - very cute - boxer/great dane/rottie mix. Saw him again this morning - adorable. I also saw two French Bulldogs this morning downtown - so cute in twos!! Yeh, I'm a dog lover for sure!

My abs are still sore this morning from the BE routine on Wed. night. I did the routine on the ball instead of on the floor. Dinner was grilled pork chops, salad, and tater tots.

No meetings today - yay. Tonight I have to figure out a food dish to bring to something tomorrow. Tomorrow's "something" is a housewarming party at the friend's house that was rebuilt after a fire destroyed the existing one. At night is a Bobby Darrin tribute our eye doctor roped bf into buying tickets to. I guess it'll be fine... I just don't like having entire weekend days blocked out. I hope Sunday's weather is okay - I'd like to take another bike ride. The forecast is for morning showers.

Better get this posted before more interruptions.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #182  

Ceejay - Glad the trip to Jonesboro was good - sounds productive. I like the idea of keeping a car for a long time, but the uncertainty over repairs and maintenance costs is the downside for sure. Hope your car keeps going for the 100k miles. If money were not a concern, I'd be leasing a car every 3 years!

Hope you can get your lawn mowed before the rain moves in.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:28 PM   #183  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hey - very abbreviated post for me. Work is super hectic because I am trying to get out of here - not everything will get done.

Forgive me for not discussing specifics about my vacation - I don't like putting that stuff on a public forum. We did get our neighbor across the street to house sit and water the new sod so that's a relief that he will be keeping an eye on things. Have the police notified on vacation watch too. I hope we have a good time - the weather I think will be dreary and chilly but a fire will make it nice and cozy.

Annie - saw your post - hope everything is ok. That doesn't sound good - especially when you post at 7am. Let us know what's going on as soon as you can, ok?

Michelle - good luck with the shot - hope it's less painful than the last one and it gets you to feeling good. The geode trips sounds fun and interesting - take pictures. EEEEEEEKKKKK on getting in the tiny little claustrophobic car and riding up the St. Louis arch. I could NOT do it. And I have a picture of my niece in it so I know it's small and enclosed.

Laura - we leased for about 10 years - you're right - it's good not to worry about the maintenance plus you get the cool new features. I wish I could plug my Ipod into my sound system but no dice. Sounds like you are the new neighborhood puppy welcome wagon I hope you get some weekend to yourself. I hate having to give up my time on things that I'm not totally into. Sometimes I hate even leaving the house to things I thought I wanted to do My family is giving me lots of grief on FB for the things we eat - they said every day is like going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant when you eat at my house. Not true! I just can't eat the processed / easy stuff without having problems.

Ceejay - I have a 2002 also. I thought your car was newer. I'm sure you have more miles than I do. I just passed 50,000. When it starts becoming a money pit, then get another. Cars have no resale value anymore. They say to buy one that's a year or two old because you get the best deal but I'm afraid to buy someone else's unknown trouble and you never know how people take care of them - although I'm sure there's lots like us who do.

Shad - thanks for the tip on the white vinegar. I may take a small vial with me. What sort of furniture did you get? I think you'd love it where we are going and DH and I would totally enjoy listening to your conversations with Stash

Mel - I'm taking you too - sneaking you in behind the blankets so DH doesn't notice at first. Then when he does, too late to turn back

Ok, I'm over my time limit. Gotta go. to all and extra to Annie.

I'll post when I can if my cousin lets me use his computer.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:44 PM   #184  

Happy - Have a wonderful time!! Be safe. We need photos!!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #185  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I PROMISE I'LL READ AND CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL TOMORROW. BEEN WORKING ALL DAY AND HAVE HAD SCIATICA PROBLEMS SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING.
JEN HAD SOME SYNTHETIC CODEINE AND THAT'S HOW I GOT THRU LAST NIGHT & TODAY.
GOING TO HIT THE SHOWER AS SOON AS THE BOOKKEEPER LEAVES AND GET INTO BED WITH A PAIN PATCH.
IS THIS MONTH OVER YET?????
Old 09-17-2010, 04:54 PM   #186  
Happy September

happy.....i forgot you were leaving soon....have a wonderful time and relax. hope you and dh find great things to see.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #187  

Mel - Feel better soon!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #188  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Time to get into the exercise gear and wander unenthusiastically down to the gym. I really am an exercise wally!. I like it, I like it, I like it.................Yeah right.

Happy - you probably are not reading this, but have a wonderful holiday. Enjoy yourself and ensure that the family feeds you up with all the good things of the forest. Wish I could be there, but I am fighting stupidity on work front again. This time it is because these people who wish me to be employed by them don't even seem to have a basic grasp of English. The recruiter had three spelling mistakes in the blurb and the Job description, written by a government department guru suggested that I would be writing documentation and training an intelligent camera system. Hello - if it is intelligent, why am I training it and also, are you sure that it is the camera I am about to train and not the idiot using it?

Ceejay - the decision to buy or not is always difficult. I hope you have someone who can go with you to help. Not that I think you need it, but if your salespeople are anything like ours, then they seem to think your brain is stuffed when it comes to cars. I take the DS2 or the DB2 and forbid them to speak - just stand there like a bodyguard.

Annie - don't go away because you feel down. Sometimes it is just good to put things down in writing and then tear up the pity page. We are all blessed in one way or another and we can help.

Laura - the furniture is a bookcase/ display case and no it wasn't expensive compared to the other stuff I found. It will go behind the couch/ sofa and the only bits that will be seen is the top half which I will use to display some of the stuff currently packed away in the spare room. It is probably not the best quality, but it was the only thing that I saw that fitted the vision in my mind. Now I just have to get it out of the box and put it together. That will be fun.

Michelle - hope the back isn't too bad for you over the weekend. Gentle does it with the body this weekend again. Good to hear that the dog is getting on well too. Hard to keep them down when they are raring to go.

Mel - Hope you feel better soon. Did the smell go away? I'll send over some wind if you like to push it out to sea.

DS2 is going away to buy himself a new jetski this weekend, so I wont have him leaning over my shoulder while I am building the furniture and telling me it isn't straight or something. As if he would know! Never a straight line when he is around. He's only just learnt the principle of measure twice, cut once.

Okay - enough procrastination. I'm going to have a slice of toast and then get onto the gym. It's open now.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #189  
Happy September

GOOD MORNING CHICKS
I AM GLAD FOR THE WEEKEND AND I EARNED IT
ALL OUR CHECKS HAVE ARRIVED AND BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR. ALL BILLS ARE PAID. STILL FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT FOR THE LEVIED FUNDS TO BE RETURNED.. WON'T YOU ALL BE GLAD WHEN THEY ARE?? THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SAGA OF THE MISSING FUNDS ANYMORE

YES.... THE MAYOR HAD THEM REMOVE THE FERTILIZER AND IT'S GONE. EVEN WITH THE RAIN (THAT I THOUGHT WASHED THE SMELL AWAY) IT STILL STINKS LIKE VOMIT. BUT THE A/C DOESN'T DRAG IT IN ANYMORE.
I AM OFF TO GET BREKKIE AND BEGIN THE NEW RESTFUL, PEACEFUL WEEKEND

ANNIE...I AM SENDING YOU HUGS AND GOOD THOUGHTS. HOPE WHATEVER ITS WRONG IS GETTING BETTER.
DON'T BE EATING ANY OF HELLA'S COOKIES OR SHE WILL BITE YOU!!! FOR THE NEXT BEE STING I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT DRS USE MSG AND WATER (the old version of adolph's meat tenderizer) TO FORM A PASTE. THEY RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE THAT ARE ALLERGIC AS A FAST REMEDY TILL THEY CAN GET TO A HOSPITAL.
( i promise...no more remedIES)

HAPPY WAVING GOODBYE TO MY SOUTHERN BELLE SISTER.

LAURA...HOWS THE FOOT?? HOPE GOOD ENOUGH FOR A RIDE THIS WEEKEND IF WEATHER AND TIME PERMIT. WHAT DISH DID YOU MAKE FOR BOBBY'S TRIBUTE?? I HEAR YA ON HAVING A BLOCK OF TIME LOST ON THE WEEKENDS. TELL THE EYE DR TO SHUTUP!!!!

SHAD...JETSKI?? DS LOVES THAT TOO?? HE IS A MAN OF ALL SEASONS!! HOW DID THE PUTTING TOGETHER OF FURNITURE GO?? YOU FOUND THE UNIT YOU WANTED? I JUST WATCHED A SHOW ON THE JELLYFISH OF OZ AND THE KILLER ONE TOO...SMALL FOR HIS SPECIES YET SOOO FATAL. YUCK!!! AND YES...SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!
MAYBE IT WAS PIG FERTILIZER...IT REALLY IS LINGERING!!

CEEJAY...LOOKING AT NEW CARS AND BUYING NEW CLOTHES...SOUNDS LIKE A SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO ME!! GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AND SAFE TRIP.

MICHELLE...I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BACK PAIN BUT HAPPY FOR DOPPLER. YOU MUST BE RELIEVED THAT HE IS DOING SO WELL. WISH I NCOULD GO GEODE HUNTING WITH YOU GUYS. I LOVE ROCKS!! ALSO...THE VIEW FROM THE ARCH IS UNREAL! I WAS THERE IN THE 80'S WITH AN OLD BF. SUPERB! JUST GETTING TO THE TOP IS A "TRIP"...HEAD WISE.

Last edited by MELODY525; 09-18-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Have a good week end.

Wowo, I need ear plugs, forgot about the torndo siren that goes off at noon.They test is on Saturday's.

Worked in the yard yesterday. It took me awhile but I did get the lawn mowed.
I wish I knew which child is turning on my water on the outside. If I ever catch the little dude he's is big big trouble. I'm going to call the land lord to see if they can remove the nozzle for winter. I very seldom ever use that outside faucet.

Mel
Have a restful day. And so glad that the new fertlizer is gone for now and that the bills are paid. Not everyone did this but when we were little and got a bee or wasp sting mom would use the tobacco from dad's cigerette's and make a paste. It did the trick.

Forgot to post this. Got busy.

Michelle
Are you resting?

Shad
I'm with Mel, is the new furniture put together yet.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #191  

Morning all,

No you slavedrivers, the furniture is not yet put together! I will take a look at the instructions today and figure out the language barrier. It's bound to be in Japlish or in this case Malaysian English. Is there much made in Australia these days??? Rhetorical question. Don't answer that!

Mel - yeah we have some interesting jellyfish here. The Irukandji are deadly. And mostly those who get stung are beyond medical help within minutes. Usually we only manage to get rid of the tourists and not the locals. If I remember rightly, Americans feature high up on the list. Good to hear that the cheques are coming to the right place at the right time. Getting the levy back might be the icing on the cake.

Ceejay - you might be lucky you are not living over here with the water situation and costs. You'd be charged for all the lost water. We put removable stopcocks on all outside taps now so they can't be turned on without the special gadget.

Annie - it was good to talk to you on facebook yesterday. I hope you did manage to go out to dinner and have a good time.

Michelle - hope you are resting up and taking it easy with that back. You and Doppler should be snuggled up together.

Laura - hope you are having a good weekend. Sorry I missed you on facebook. I'd just dashed out for a while. Darn. Another time possibly??

Time to go to gym again. Yesterday I went to gym and did an hours cardio on the treadmill, bike and this funny pedal machine for the arms. I got a good sweat up. Today I will do strength stuff.
Yesterday I had another call from a recruiter I have worked with previously. It may be promising or not. Never know. I was just surprised that he was working on a weekend. Obviously business is not what it used to be!!!

Anyway, better get out of here and go do something. DS2 obviously arrived in Coffs Harbour okay as I spotted him on facebook last night. Coffs is about halfway to Sydney. I expect him back later today. Hope the ski lives up to expectations. Next weekend he is off to Goondiwindi for the Desparate and Dateless ball or is it the B & S ball. Nevermind. He should be pretty bad news when he gets back from that.

I'm off to finish the coffee and I'll be back after the gym

Last edited by Shad; 09-18-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:10 AM   #192  
Happy September

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'VE BEEN AWAKE SINCE 5AM. THE BLDG SOUNDS LIKE A MORGUE AND I SHOULD BE HAPPY BUT NOW AN HOUR LATER I AM INCREDIBLY SLEEPY! WTF!!!
JEN AND I HAD A VISIT. SHE AND RICHIE DECORATED MY DOOR FOR HALLOWEEN...A TAD EARLY NO?
BUT IT MADE THEM HAPPY. RICHIE WAS OFFERED SOME OFF THE BOOKS WORK MOVING A SMALL & PRIVATE SCHOOL. THAT SHOULD KEEP HIM BUSY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF THE REGULAR JOB.
I THINK I NEED TO LIE DOWN AGAIN. I KEEP DRIFTING OFF IN THOUGHT & YAWNING!
HAPPY SUNDAY!

CEEJAY....I HOPE YOU CATCH THE LITTLE BUGGER TURNING ON THE WATER. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE!! WE BETTER GET OVER TO SHADDIE'S HOUSE AND HELP WITH THE FURNITURE MAKING THAT TORNADO SIREN WOULD SCARE THE PANTS RIGHT OFF ME TEST OR NO TEST!!! IF I HEARD IT I'D GO AND GET TOTO AND HIS LITTLE BASKET!!

SHAD....NO FURNITURE?? YOU SLACKER YOU!! THAT WAS SOME WORKOUT YOU GOT. THE BIKE FOR THE ARMS IS GOOD FOR THE HEART. THEY USE THAT IN PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR WH. CHAIR PEEPS. I REMEMBER THE LAST BALL DS2 WENT TO. I HAD GOOGLED IT. LOVELY AFFAIR...HE WILL COME HOME COMATOSE...THAT IS IF HE FINDS HIS HOME!! HAVE FUN WITH THE NEW FURNITURE INSTRUCTIONS...AS THEY SAY, BETTER YOU THAN ME! i forgot....GOOD LUCK WITH THE RECRUITER CALL. FUNNY HIM CALLING ON A WEEKEND BUT I GUESS PEOPLE WILL BE WORKING WHATEVER HOURS THEY CAN SQUEEZE IN JUST TO MAKE ENDS MEET.

Last edited by MELODY525; 09-19-2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #193  

Morning all,
Just got back from the gym. Managed to work off about 300 calories which is probably the same amount as I ate for breakfast - which I might add I enjoyed much more than the gym.

It's raining again which is good for my new little vege patch but not much good for the laundry. Still it means I might make some progress inside the house for a change. Yesterday I planted some more lettuce, snow peas, beans, onions and rhubarb. Now watch some one give me a job in WA or somewhere equally far away.

DS2 arrived home safely with his new toy. It's very pretty in blue and white. Now we have to figure out keeping it safe. I think we may put half on the verandah and half on the carport and sideways so my car can sit in front of it and his car can fit in there too.

Sunday the cat is trying to wind me up. She wants her dairy. Loves yoghurt and stuff like that. What a fuss she makes to get whats left in the bowl. Hopefully she will now SHUt UP

Mel - I'm glad Richie is getting a bit of stuff to do. All experience is good as far as the job market goes. He'll be worn out when he finishes moving a school.

DS2's temp job finishes this week. Not sure what he will do then. He had a phone call from the people who interviewed for his apprenticeship way back when and has to go for a medical on Friday. Then we will know whether he has a job or not. That won't start till January, so if you want work done - I'll send him over. Bed and board is all he'll need, plus the odd Canada Dry or two and maybe a blonde or two.

Anyway - I'd better get on with life as it is today. I swear those tomatoes have shot up another foot with the rain. Staking time again.
Shower and then tackle the list again.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:45 AM   #194  
Happy September

SHAD....WE HAVE A LOT OF BLONDS HERE BUT THEY'RE TOO WRINKLY FOR YOUR DS2....MAYBE I CAN PUT AN AD IN THE PAPER BEFORE HE ARRIVES HERE. WE SURE COULD USE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN MAINTENANCE rofl: HOPE HE GETS THE JOB. YOU CAN KEEP HIM BUSY TILL THEN I AM SURE!! YOU COULD BRING THE SKI INTO THE LOUNGE AND USE IT AS MODERN ART!! OUR OLD "SHORTY" CAT USED TO LOVE DAIRY...LOTS OF CHEESE. HE WOULD GO WILD WAITING FOR IT. HOPE YOUR GARDEN IS PLENTIFUL THIS YEAR AND NO DROUGHTS!!! WE'LL STOP BY FOR SOME TOMATOES WHEN THEY RIPEN :un:

GOOD MORNING SILENT CHICKS OF THE WORLD.
GUESS EVERYONE WAS BUSY OVER THE WEEKEND. I HOPE HAPPY IS GETTING GOOD WEATHER FOR HER TRIP
YESTERDAY I SORTED THRU 2 BOXES OF XMASSY STUFF. LEFTOVER "GIFTS"....THINGS THE SENIORS HAVE GIVEN ME AND I AM GOING TO PASS ON TO SOMEONE ELSE. THEN I CHATTED WITH JEN AGAIN. WE MADE SOME BUSINESS CARDS FOR RIChIE. JUST GENERAL REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE. HE'S BEEN RUNNING INTO A FEW PEOLE THERE AT THIS "SCHOOL"...AND I USE THE TERM LOOSLY!
HE SAYS IT'S AN OLD BLDG AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW THEY CAN OPEN ON TUESDAY. NEEDS A LOT MORE WORK AND CLEARING/CLEANING. I TOLD HIM JUST SO YOU GET THE MONEY...WHO CARES!!!!!!
TOMORROW IS FOOD SHOPPING. NOT SURE WHAT TO BUY. I MISS MY TRADER JOE'S FOOD. MAYBE SOME TV DINNERS. I AM NOT COOKING
HAPPY MONDAY / TUESDAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 09-20-2010 at 06:47 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #195  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday ladies -

Sorry I didn't check in over the weekend. I wanted to...but my back was sore from the shots and wasn't happy sitting too much. So I mostly lay around and watched TV with the doggies. DH worked on his truck all weekend. I did accomplish the two things I needed to...laundry (though DH brought it up from the basement) and grocery shopping. We had subs on Friday and Saturday, and I tossed a pot roast in the crockpot yesterday. I wasn't in as much pain during or after the shots this time around. The doc said that it's a good sign that the injections didn't hurt as badly...still painful but not enough to make me curse loudly and lift me up off the table like the first time. The doc says it's likely because the nerves are calming down and not as irritated as before. He said that since I got such good relief from the first round, he expects me to get even more relief from this round...and he wants me to make an appointment for 2 weeks from now for the 3rd and final round (for at least a year and hopefully permanently).

I've got a busy short week ahead. Tonight will be spent starting to pack for our long weekend of geode hunting. I'm hoping to find my industrial strength back brace...but if not, I've got the less rigid one that my PT gave me. I told the doc about the rock hunting, and he said definitely use the brace for support, take my meds, use my TENS device and DO NOT DO ANY LIFTING OR BENDING. I might go to WalMart tonight to see if I can find a cushion to kneel or sit on. Tomorrow, I have to take Doppler to the vet for a follow up.

On Wednesday evening, I'm taking DMIL to the grocery store and library so she can stock up on whatever she needs. I just hope the vet says we can discontinue some of the medications...to make it easier for her/us. I know I shouldn't worry about being away from her and the doggies for the weekend...but I am. *sigh*

Annie - Sending you lots of I hope you're doing better, sista.

Laura - Did you get lots of rain over the weekend? We got some on Saturday morning and yesterday morning, but it cleared out by 10 or 11. However in Milwaukee the rain lasted longer...I thought I saw some storms moving through the Chicago area too. I was surprised to see that the Bears beat Dallas, but was happy to see that Minnesota lost. Not that I am a vindictive bitter beotch when it comes to Mr. Favre...oh, okay...I guess I am. Movie question...did you ever see "Everybody's Fine" with Robert DeNiro and Drew Barrymore? I DVRed it to watch this weekend. What a tearjerker! Wow! Dogs always make me smile whenever I pass them along the street or see them in photos or whatever.

Shad - I've never heard of using white vinegar for bee stings, or jelly fish stings for that matter. Good to know. I hear ya' about jobs being an enigma. My job isn't always perfect, but it's the best one I've had in a LONG time...and I really like the company I work for. I definitely do NOT take it for granted. I hope we get to see photos of the new furniture when it's assembled. Good for you for logging all those gym hours!! I wish I could get as much done as you do. Maybe once my back feels better and Doppler doesn't need to be watched 24x7.

Happy - Sorry I didn't get to post a proper send off before your vacation. I hope you're having a wonderful relaxing time! Safe travels, my sista friend.

Ceejay - It's been very cool here at night and in the morning. In fact, DMIL said last night that it's officially winter because she pulled out her flannel nightgown. I told her it's not winter until the temp is about 30 degrees colder, but I guess the temps in the morning and evening are close to a California winter. She thinks I'm crazy for wearing shorts and a t-shirt all day yesterday when it was in the low 60s. Of course, she probably thinks I'm crazy for other reasons too, which of course is true. I have a 1999 Toyota Corolla with about 125K miles on it. DH has about 220K on his 1999 4Runner. He's putting lots of $$ into it this weekend...but it's cheaper than car payments. I hope you catch the little monsters turning on your water.

Mel - I'm so relieved to hear that all your checks have arrived and all your bills are paid. Keeping my fingers crossed that your levied funds are returned very soon. I sympathize with your sciatica pain. I got a bit of that last night. I think it's just from the irritation from my shot. I woke up feeling better, and I've got my TENS handy in case I need it. Good for Richie for getting that other work. How cute that Jen and Richie decorated your door for Halloween! I'm planning on doing my outside Halloween decorations on either Oct. 2 or 9th. It depends on my back and any other plans we might have.

Time to get to work.

Love and hugs,
Closed Thread