Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 08:46 AM   #76  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HEY..............YOU BOTH SNUCK IN WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW SIGNATURE!!!

MICHELLE....GLAD TO HEAR THE SURGERY IS SCHEDULED AND YOU GUYS WILL BE OFF. HOPING ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU ALL. HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT AS WELL.

ANNIE....I'M THINKING I HAVE A LOT OF "TRASDH" I COULD PUT OUT AS WELL OVER HERE ;rofl: BUT THIS KIND OF TRASH CAN WALK THEMSELVES OUT TO THE CURB!!! MY WORLD IS STILL SPINNING BUT NOT OUT OF CONTROL YOU AND YOUR JALEPENOS AND WHAT WERE YOU AND HAPPY DOING ON FB THAT LATE
Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #77  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning kids,

Guess I am the first one up this morning. Wakey, wakey.

Shad - hope they will get their act together at work and figure out something for you to do. I know you are not the kind to just sit there and bill hours for doing nothing. Makes the day super long too. It's amazing how many zombies are trotting around taking up air and collecting big paychecks for doing next to nothing. There were a few roaming around our floor yesterday too.

Michelle - good thing you got off the water when you did. We often get rumblings from storms that are just south in Mississippi. Never sure if I should get out of the pool but I always do. Glad the shot is finally starting to kick in. Hope it sticks. (no pun intended there) Geez girl, you've been all over, haven't you Thanks for the New England perspective. I have never seen a New England autumn - it's on the bucket list. I promise not to use that bad weather season word again But you know it's coming

Ceejay - I think I like autumn too. Except that for some reason the sinuses seem to be worse now. That choking cough is coming back. Bummer. Hope you get some rain. We're getting alot of clouds, very little moisture.

Laura - hope the new group works out for you at work. The shuffle is a way of life now. Sending you some gym motivation but I can't spare too much as I need some myself

Annie - was great talking with you last night. Never fear girls, we have planned out our future quite nicely. You just have to get over here Shad.

Mel - hope you are doing ok today. Off talking to the boys this morning? I don't feel you hovering over me

Gotta get my butt in gear. Talk to you later ladies.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #78  
Happy September

annie....all the doors have singsn on them already!! GUESS NONE OF THESE TENANTS CAN READ!!!
now stop sneaking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #79  
Happy September

fooled you miss happy!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #80  
Choose your hard

I was wrong. There she is! Posting in front of me. I like the new graphic and the avatar.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:49 AM   #81  
Choose your hard

Annie's a sneaker peeker too! I see you
Old 09-08-2010, 08:51 AM   #82  
Happy September

and what were you doing on face book with annie so late????? bad happy!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #83  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Mellie...I couldn't sleep right away when I got home from CVS so got on FB and there was Happy....we were planning out the Worldlies future when I hit the lottery. It IS going to happen, it is, it is, it is.......
Old 09-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning
Got a lot of talking going on this morning.

Happy
My sinuses have been bothering me also this past week. I've been thinking about going to urgent care Jonesboro this week end since my regular doctor is on vacation. I did rinse my sinuses out last night and it really helped, plus I've started taking Claritin again. I honestly think I need some antibotic's.

Laura
I'm with Mel about the bp. Could it be the job and or co-workers? My mom had bp problems which I've inherited. Are your feet still giving problems?

Shad
How did you doctor's visit go? Have you heard anything from your cousin?

Mel
Yes we did get some much needed rain yesterday. We had a big puff of wind that I thought was a semi going down the road. I can see a patch of yellow on the top of th tree's outside the water plant window.

Michelle
Hope Doppler does okay with the surgery. I'm not sure what a TENS is but hope it helps.

Annie
I've been thinking about playing the lottery. Infact, I'll buy some scratch off's this week end.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #85  

Is all the sneaking in done now? Okay, I'll post now.

Shad – Hope you’re enjoying your time off. Beats sitting around at the office feeling guilty for doing nothing. Michelle’s right – when your month is almost up, they’ll have plenty of work for you.

Mel – LOL, I was gonna mention posting signs too – but they’re already there. Time to change the signs – use different colored paper or something to make people take notice. Hate to think of the police responding to false alarms when they could be eating donuts, oops, I meant fighting real crime.

Michelle – Good luck to Doppler with his surgery. Hope his vision comes out at least "good enough" if not "good as new". Hope the TENS unit keeps your back happy - out w/ the pain! With the heavy winds around here yesterday, maybe your dh should head down here with the big chipper – we have all sorts of tree debris on the ground.

Annie – Take it easy on the jalapenos! LOL about garbage day – happens to everyone. Have you bought that lottery ticket yet? I’m ready for life on the Worldy Commune.

Happy – Thanks for the gym motivation. I did my thing yesterday - 30 min on the elliptical. Nice and quiet around 1:30. But can I ever go without forgetting something??!! Yesterday I didn’t transfer my lock to my new gym bag, and I also forgot my water bottle even though it was sitting ready to go right on my desk. No biggie, but still...

Ceejay – Now there’s a thought – spring and fall only. But my custom seasons would include a bit of summer and winter. I’ll have to work up my specifications for that.

Not much to report. Bit cool here today, and I didn't wear a jacket. The bike ride to the train was chilly! Felt good to wait for the train in the sun. Just noticed my vision is much better today now that I'm wearing a new right lens. Been complaining about it and even made an eye doc appt yesterday. I didn't want to buy new boxes of lenses if my rx has changed. Well that's good. But I still think I'll go to the eye dr.

Okay, I have a meeting at 10:30 and need to prep for that. Have a good day everyone!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #86  

Ceejay - Someone else suggested the elevated BP was bf and his mother, now you're saying it's my co-workers, LOL. Sounds like I need a nice solitary vacation. My feet are feeling good. The shot in the left one really helped. Hope it holds for a while - until I get some effective orthotics.

Sorry your sinuses are bugging you. 'Tis the season. My eyes have been bothering me - these windy days sure haven't helped.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #87  
Annie - Indiana

Ceejay...I have an off and on scratchy throat. I think it is from the sinuses draining and the blowing of the nose from eating jalapenos. They always make my nose run and have to blow several times after. Let's hope that is it.

Laura...you bet your sweet bippy I bought the lottery tickets. I bought two....one for Indiana lottery and one for Powerball. I am going to win cause I dreamed I won last night. It is sure to happen. I can feel it, I just know I am going to win. No doubts here. Get your bags packed for the Worldlie commune, or heck nevermind, we will purchase all new clothing or whatever we need.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #88  
Annie - Indiana

How Many Grapes In A Bottle Of Wine?
Even though I struggle with mathematical concepts higher than long division, it sometimes amazes me to think about what it takes to make a bottle of wine. In the technical notes that I receive with many of the wines we buy for the Wine Gallery is a note about the yield per acre. Grapevines can be quite prolific and produce in excess of 25 tons of grapes per acre. In fact, grapes comprise the largest fruit crop on earth. Winemakers are different than corn farmers and cattle ranchers. Winemakers do not care about the quantity yield per acre as much as they care about the quality yield per acre.
In the viticulture business, big crops mean uneven ripening and unripe grapes don't convert to good wine. Grape growers know that if they stress the vines by pruning the vines and thinning grape bunches, they will achieve a higher quality in the winery. When grapevines are stressed, they react by diverting all of their resources to ensuring the next generation of seeds (inside the grapes) will be adequately fed. As a result, fewer grapes mean a crop that ripens at the same time and produces concentrated juice and flavor.

Some of the best wines from Australia come from vineyards that yield less than a quarter ton per acre. Most wines in California are derived from vineyards that yield 2-12 tons per acre. We can do some basic math to determine how many grapes go into a bottle or a case of wine.

One Cluster = 40-60 grapes
One Pound of grapes = 4.5 Clusters
One bottle of wine= 2.75 lbs. of grapes.
One bottle of wine = 500-750 grapes
One ton of grapes= 9000 clusters
One ton of grapes= 60 cases (720 bottles)
One acre = 2 to 12 tons
One acre = 120-720 cases
One acre= 1,440 to 8,640 bottles
Memorize this chart in case you are ever a contestant on Jeopardy.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #89  
Happy September

FIRST THINGS FIRST.............

MICHELLE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL & PAIN FREE BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. MAY THURSDAY BRING YOU MUCH HAPPINESS AND MAKE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!

I AM POSTING FOR TOMORROW...I FORGOT I AM GOING TO TRADER JOE'S AND THEN MEETING WITH THE BANKER.
IT'S A GOOD THING I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MY FRIENDS THAN THEY DO FOR ME. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING HERE BEFORE I GO INTO A FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT

ANYWAY.......................

LAURA...YES WE ARE DONE TALKING AND SNEAKING IN HERE HOW DID THE GYM GO?? I HOPE THE FOOT CONTINUES TO IMPROVE TOO. I WILL ADMIT I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR POOR FOOT CEEJAY & I ARE TRYING TO FIND EXCUSES FOR YOUR BP CAUSE WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO BE WRONG WITH YOU HOPE THE MEETING WAS OK! BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE EYES TOO. WHILE YOU'RE AT THE DR...HOPE YOU GO FOR ME TOO!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY DRS THIS YEAR!

ANNIE....OK....THEN I'LL LET YOU SLIDE BUT DON'T BE A BAD INFLUENCE ON HAPPY. WE BOTH YOU THAT YOU AND I LEAD THEM ASTRAY MUST BE OUR BLOND HAIR!!! AND WHY DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GRAPES??? WTF!!! DO I WIN A PRIZE ON HERE IF I DO MEMORIZE THIS??

CEEJAY.....WHAT WAS THE YELLOW PUFF?? POLLEN? PAINT?? NOW I AM CURIOUS. YOUR RAIN ARRIVED AND PASSED US BY IT FLEW SO FAST. NOW THE SUN IS OUT!!

GOOD MORNING TO SHADDIE.

AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT THURSDAY. DON'T FORGET TO START THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS FOR MICHELLE!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 09-08-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #90  
Annie - Indiana

Chelle Chelle....happy, happy, happy birthday, happy happy happy birthday, happy happy happy birthday, to you, to you, to you....OLE'

MELLIE...No I just thought you needed a little trivia in your life on the grapes instead of termoil cause I love ya sista.....smiles....have fun at Trader Joes, and kill em with kindness at the bank...luck and love to you!!!
Closed Thread