Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #61  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Happy - one has to do, what one has to do to survive and strive for peace and happiness. You have to weigh up as you say distance to help, support and family along with ambience, living conditions and security. It is not a decision to be taken lightly.

Laura - my sister is very fond of quinces and things like that. She makes jams and marmalade out of them. I think she has them and feijoa (guava) along with lemon bushes in her yard.
Glad to hear that the family is sort of getting it together again. You don't have to understand or approve the way things are. That's up to the people who have the loan understanding.

Ceejay - sugar substitutes? well I always say that natural is best and provided you don't over do it, moderation is always effective. Some of those substitutes leave a nasty aftertaste. Anything that has that bad aftertaste can't be good for you.

Annie - glad to hear that the weekend was great. You deserved that time away. And didn't some of that food sound decadent
No I haven't heard from all the relatives yet, but don't want to get in the way of rescue efforts and I daresay they are all trying to salvage what they can, get the farm back in shape and try to save the wheat crops and round up the animals etc. They will be in touch when there is time. There are no deaths reported so I am not panicking.

Mel - Earthquakes aren't the most inspiring part of Mother Nature, but they happen. Christchurch will pick itself up again and get back on it's feet. Yes there are some huge cracks and holes. One was big enough for 9 people to fall into!!! Mind you they were drunk at the time. Must have looked like lemmings all toppling one after the other into the hole. Wish some one had caught it on camera.
The expresso martini was nice. However at $16 a pop, they are a real treat. And no I wasn't really just a bright happy drunk after it.
As far as the job goes, it was more for my sanity than their budget. I am just not made to sit around and do little all day. So I would rather take on some more work at home and get that out of the way before the weekend comes than sit here and twiddle my thumbs. The money is important, but not the be all and end all.
Hope you get all your banking stuff sorted asap.

It's a beautiful day down here. Spring has definitely sprung. We don't get much in the way of bulbs or blossom, but the trees are coming back to life with fresh lime green leaves and the gardens are looking greener. I didn't bring a jacket to work today since I generate warmth walking along the riverbank. Someone asked if I was freezing (at the coffee stop) and couldn't understand why I said no! I've been watching a bearded dragon on the riverbank. He has been there for the last 3 or 4 mornings. He was up on the rocks near the path, but now he has moved down to the waters edge where he gets more sun. Interesting critturs. I did take a couple of photos, but don't know how they will turn out. I'll try to remember to process them when I get home tonight.

And with that I had better go look at this doco one more time. It seems to have snarled itself up over night and lost it's format and is repeating itself. Not sure how that happened but I'm about to go check it out.

See ya.

Last edited by Shad; 09-06-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #62  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.
YESTERDAY WAS NOT THE QUIET DAY I WANTED BUT 2 OUT OF 3 WASN'T BAD. THE SENIOPRS KEPT SETTING OFF THE DOOR ALARMS FORGETTING IT WAS A HOLIDAY AND THE OFFICE WAS CLOSED AFTER THE 3RD ALARM THE COPS WERE GETTING PISSED OFF.
GOING DOWN NOW TO MEET WITH JOHN. LOTS OF STUFF TO REPORT FOR LAST WEEK. TALKED TO HIM & THE WIFE YESTERDAY. THEY DROPPED BY TO SAY HELLO AND GIVE ME SOME AS A GIFT FOR TAKING ON HIS CHORES.
THEY WERE SO SWEET YESTERDAY. HE'S SUCH A DIFFERENT MAN WHEN HE IS AWAY FROM HERE
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

CEEJAY... HOPE THERE WERE NO MORE OUTAGES AND BREAKDOWNS. I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN A STATE THAT ONLY HAD SPRING & FALL I AM SAME AS YOU WITH WHOLE FOODS TOO. WONDER WHY I KEEP FORGETTING THAT???

ANNIE....TUBE RAFTING!! WOW! GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AWAY AND HOPE THE FEELING LASTS A LONG TIME!!!
I KNOW THAT GOD IS GOOD...HE ALWAYS COMES THRU BUT THE DEGRADING PHONE CALLS ARE WHAT DRAGS ME DOWN. PEOPLE TRYING TO IMPOSE THEIR VERSION OF WHAT A PR*CK YOU ARE FOR BEING A DEBTOR.

LAURA....GLAD THE BF AND THE BROTHER ATE TOGETHER AGAIN. MAYBE THAT WILL HELP THE BIL WITH HIS ATTITUDE TO HIS OWN DD AND HER FINANCES. SAD HOW FAMILIES MAKE STRINGS ATTACHED....ESPECIALLY THE WIVES THAT "MARRY INTO" HE FAMILY. I SEE IT HERE ALL THE TIME. THE SONS WANT TO HELP THEIR MOTHERS WITH AN ADDED "OFF THE BOOKS" STIPEND AND THEIR WIVES MAKE ALL KINDS OF STRINGS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A QUINCE......THE SOUND LIKE THE BUSHES FROM THE DEVIL

HAPPY....I HEAR YA ON THE CRIME AND PUNKS ESCALATING IN THE CITY. AND ALTHOUGH LIKE YOU I AM A WARMER CLIMATE BABE...I WOULD MAKE THE TRADE OFF FOR LESS CRIME AND VIOLENCE IN A MORE MORAL COMMUNITY. SCARY HOW MORALS AND HONESTY ARE FADING AS PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANGRIER & ANGRIER. JEN WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING WITH ME. WHEN I AM OUT ALONE...I AM WELL AWARE THAT THE WHEELCHAIR DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME "COMPASSIONATE" EFFECT ON PUNKS THAT IT USED TO HAVE. YOU CAN SENSE IT AND SEE IT IN THEIR EYES. MAYBE YOU BETTER GET A BIGGER PLACE AND I'LL MEET YOU THERE

SHAD...I WISH WE WERE JUST STARTING SPRING HERE TOO. I WOULD LAY AROUND LIKE THE BEARDED DRAGON I CAN'T SEE YOU JUST SITTING THERE EITHER DOING NOTHING WHILE STUFF AT HOME COULD BE GETTING DONE. MY MIND IS ON MONEY THOUGH RIGHT NOW HOW'S THE RENNO ON THE HOUSE COMING? AND HOW ARE DS 1&2?
PEOPLE IN THE COFFEE SHOP JUST DON'T KNOW THE HEAT A GOOD STRETCH OF THE LEGS WILL CAUSE! HOPE YOU HEAR SOMETHING SOON FROM THE RELATIVES. I WISH THERE WAS A VIDEO OF THE PEOPLE FALLING INTO THE HOLE TOO OF THEY WERE DRUNK

WAVING TO MICHELLE...HOPE THE BACK DIDN'T GIVE YOU FITS OVER THE WEEKEND AND YOU TOOK IT EASY!!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 09-07-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:18 AM   #63  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone -

Back to work after the lovely, relaxing holiday weekend. I've got some reports to run right away, but I'll check in later.

Love and hugs,
Michelle
Old 09-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #64  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning kids,

Sure would like it more if I woke up today - realized it was a holiday and could roll over and snatch a few more zzzzzz's. but that will come soon enough.

I did walk into the pool yesterday with my denim capris on. The water was cold - 80 degrees but the sun was hot and it was more comfortable with clothes than bare skin of a swimsuit. DH thought I was nuts but I stayed in there for about 15 minutes getting my vitamin D and saying my farewell to the pool for this summer. It get's tarped up on Wednesday - always makes me sad to see it covered as I like to look at the water, even if it's too cold to go in it.

Was a nice weekend but like everyone's I'm sure it went by too fast. Did get some rest in but didn't get everything done I thought I should. Was either work, work, work all 3 days and get resentful or spend a little chores, a little fun, a little work, a little relaxing.

Mel - why do the alarms keep going off? Do the seniors try and enter the office? Why not lock the doors? I'll bet the police were getting mad. I really would not want to have to deal with a bunch of 80 year old toddlers who NEVER listen. You know you have to turn a deaf ear to the preachers although if these banks keep jacking up the rates and with people stealing our credit card numbers (at least out this way) I am back to using cash myself. If Shad records the video, I'll make the popcorn and we can all sit and laugh at the drunks falling in the sink holes

Michelle - hope your back is doing better. Glad you got some fishing in.

Annie - sounds like you had the perfect weekend and some darn yummy food.

Ceejay - hopefully you can have a good weekend later on in the week

Laura - I've heard of quince - not sure what it is though. Had my first fresh fig this year - did not know that ficus trees produce figs. So are quince trees pretty? Brave of you to try one

Shad - nice to hear that spring is around the corner down under. Brave of you to skip the jacket although you are a fast walker. Expresso martinis, eh? Does the coffee counteract the usual sleepiness that comes of imbibing in alchohol? Flavored martinis are big out here with the young crowd. Can't say I have the interest to try one. I drink so little anymore that if I'm going to indulge, I prefer a nice glass of wine.

Well work calls and I must answer. Happy Tuesday ladies. Talk to you later.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #65  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, depending on where you are and how your week is starting....I am usually messed up on what day it is when my work week starts on Tuesday...oh well...nothing like full swing. Hot shots from MI are here this week and I go back to CVS tonight....Good thing the weekend was wonderful and relaxing.

Oh forgot to tell ya, Samantha's (DD) boyfriend, whose parents lake house we were at, his cousin is the guy that plays James on One Life to Live, soap opera. He is VERY cute and has a great body. His SO, a guy, yes he is gay, was just as cute. They really did make a great couple and were so nice. I fell in love with both of them. They invited me to their house in California. If only....

BRB for personals and stuff...gotta poo and wanna post before I lose it.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #66  
Annie - Indiana

Ok I am back, got sidetracked with work, how dare they....

Happy....sugar substitutes do not usually bother my tummy, but give me tremendous headache if I have too many in one day or week. I probably only have one or two a month. If I eat food with splenda in it, I get the chits. So all and all, it probably is not a good thing for me. Just saying... So sad about the pool closing cause you know what season that brings and I am not going to say it. YIK. The end of naked night swimming comes to a close....boo whoo whoo....

Shad...glad to hear there are no deaths, at least that gives a little relief. I just as soon skip winter and go directly to spring. Maybe I need to spend winters here for summers with you.

MELLIE....I say tell the jerks on the other end of the phone to go F themselves. They are no better than we are and probably not even educated to handle the situation anyway.

CHELLE....hope your back is feeling better. Don't work too hard sister...

LAURA....sounds as tho you had a nice visit with the relatives and a relaxing weekend. Good for you. Our weather today is a little hot and muggy but supposed to get better throughout the week. I hate to say it but we need rain. Bright side, yard is brown and have only had to cut grass one time in the past two weeks, and mostly just blew dust around and chopped the heads off of weeds. lol...

Hey Ceejay hope you are having a great day.

To Mellie...
  • Matthew 21:22 “Jesus said, “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
Breakfast was cottage cheese with fresh out of the garden yellow tomato, jalepeno and cucumber..also added a bit of black pepper and crushed red pepper. I am full and statisfied.

Have a marvelous Monday/Tuesday-Wednesday...

Much love and many hugs,

Old 09-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Hopefully work is back to normal. The electric crew got the well pump going again. A wire had burned into--now if the motor to the effuent valve on filter number one would come in I'd really be a happy camper.

Annie
I have to agreee that "james" on one life to live is a cutie. Glad you had a relaxing time at the lake house. You deserved it. I do watch that soap and General Hospital. I'm more into GH though. Love Sonny and Jason.

Happy
As a matter of fact I've turned in a 3 day vacation at the end of October. I have to take my birthday off too so that one is included. I was going to take that off on the 26th of August but my co-worker was having some medical problems. Will be taking some more day's in November. I really want to go see my sister's grand baby before she is a year old.

Mel
Looks like lock down would only include night time hours. Do the seniors have to stay in their rooms all that time. At lest you got to see those men in blue.

Laura

Looks like we are going to get some rain today. We really need it also. Just not looking forward to the thunder and lightning.

Shad
Wow Springtime. It's turning fall here and I'm loving every moment of it. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Last edited by ceejay52; 09-07-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #68  

Aaargh - lost my post! So this is just a check in. I'll try to get back here tomorrow.

Here at work, our group has combined w/ another group and the head of the other group is now boss of the combined group, and new boss of my boss. Supposedly not much else will change - we'll see. We had our first group meeting this morning. Whoopee.

I brought my gym gear to work today - in my new gym bag. Not really feeling like a workout, but I'll do it and get it over with. Took a BP reading at bf's mum's house (she has a machine) and it was again high. (By now the whole family probably knows, lol.) But this means I need to get really serious about the eating and exercise, since vanity doesn't seem to be enough of a motivator...

No movie tonight: M - "I cannot make the movies this week because I was stupid and volunteered to be room mom for P's class and now I have to go to the parent night to introduce myself to the teachers and parents and find out what I need to help with this year. Yes, I am bitter. Please go without me. In my absence I leave the post of "movie posse president" to LK." LK: "Sorry, M. had already mentioned to me last week that she wasn't going to make it this Tuesday, so I made plans to take my friend out for her birthday tomorrow. I didn't realize M. was going to leave the post of "movie posse president" to me. See you next week!"

So no movie tonight. That's fine. It'll give bf and I time to prepare a healthy homecooked dinner.

Have a good Tuesday everyone. Lucky Shad - it's Hump Day already!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #69  
Creating a Healthier Me

Hi ladies -

I've got to head to a meeting in a few, so I'll try and be brief. We went fishing on Sunday, but the weather and my back got us off the lake faster than we would've liked. It's okay though because the fish weren't biting anyway. We heard this weird rumbling, but there weren't any clouds in the sky. Then my back started really bothering me....so I told DH that I was done fishing, but he and his mom could continue. Then we heard the rumbling again, and the wind kicked up. We decided to call it a day and got off the lake just in time before the thunderstorm hit.

Saturday was really windy and kind of chilly, and yesterday was rainy in the morning and then windy in the afternoon. So we just relaxed. I'm hoping for a few more warm weeks before autumn really kicks in.

Speaking of kicking in...the shot finally seems to be kicking in and I had some relief yesterday though it still bothered me to do lots of walking. Today, I had some sciatica type numbness alternating with pain down my left leg...but not as bad as it's been.

Doppler is at the vet today getting pre-op testing. I'm picking him up after work, and then going to meet with my doctor to get a TENS device which is supposed to help with pain/healing of my back. I'm hoping to be able to go for a short walk tonight in addition to my PT exercises.

Mel - So sorry to hear about all the headaches and hassles regarding the liens and bank accounts and getting your checks deposited. It's nice that the sheriff's secretary and your banker are helping as much as they can...it just sucks that you have to go through all this B.S. I'm glad you have some emergency cash on hand to help hold you over. I'm glad that Jen was able to find a lawyer who gave her free advice and contact info. I hear ya' about the degrading phone calls. If DH and I we run late on a payment or two and the phone calls start, we just use caller id and/or let the machine get it. If we had the money to pay, we'd pay, so no amount of insulting phone calls or harassment is gonna make us pay any faster.

Happy - I understand how you feel that you wouldn't want to go back for more shots, but I know the pain of the shots is only temporary...while the relief they'll bring will last a long while. I think this recent trouble stems from the Thriller dance - different moves than I was used to in Zumba (though I don't regret doing it for a millisecond). Why did you have to go ahead and mention that awful word...prepping your yard for the upcoming BAD BAD BAD! I'm surprised to hear you're considering retirement in New England. I thought you had enough of the snow. It is a lovely state though. I've got relatives that live in NH, as well as some that live in VT and MA. I love New England, but you gotta watch out for those Nor'Easter storms. I remember growing up in Vermont (near Burlington), in NH (near Concord) and in Massachusetts (near Gloucester). Northern Vermont winters are rough...but maybe if you stick to Southern NH, you won't have it too bad. Sugar substitutes don't bother me at all, thank goodness. But I am noticing how many sodas are going back to sugar from high fructose corn syrup. Mountain Dew has a throwback version that is made with sugar and is FABULOUS!!

Annie - Glad you had such a wonderful time at the lake! I hope the bigwigs from MI don't cause too much trouble for ya'.

Laura - We had a blustery, rainy and sometimes warm and muggy weekend. It was weird. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed your time off.

Shad - Did you ever hear from the rest of your family? I hope they are okay. So funny that you were able to watch a bearded dragon in the wild. We have one as a pet...and he's such a great pet.

I should probably get a few more things done before I leave.

Later gators!

Love and hugs,
Old 09-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #70  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Still no answer from my so called manager on what he wants me to do. I have made the decision to have the next two days off and will return on Monday to see if anything has arisen. Other than that nothing new around here.

Bored to bits. Think I will go and ring someone just to annoy them
Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 AM   #71  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

A BIT OF RAIN FOR TODAY AND THEN THE WEEK & WEEKEND ARE GOING TO BE GORGEOUS!!
YESTERDAY WAS BUSY WITH JOHN GETTING CAUGHT UP. A WEEK AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AND HE WAS LOST BUT I LEFT BEFORE 3PM.
WHEN I SAID THE SENIORS OPEN THE DOORS I MEANT THE PERIMETER DOORS....TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE BACK. ALL OUR WINDOWS AND DOORS ON THE LOBBY FLOOR ARE ALARMED WHEN THE OFFICE IS CLOSED. THE ONLY DOOR NOT ALARMED IS OF COURSE THE FRONT DOORS.
BUT THEY GET THEIR DAYS AND HOLIDAYS MIXED UP AND OPEN ALL THE WRONG DOORS I TOLD THE OFFICE THAT THEY THINK THIS IS BAD?? WAIT TILL I GO SENILE AND THEY HAVE TO CHASE ME DOWN TO CATCH ME!!!
NOTHINGNEW HERE. QUIET & DARK. A GOOD DAY FOR TV!HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY

SHAD.... WHO WAS THE LUCKY RECIEVER OF THE ANNOYING PHONE CALL ? WISH YOU WERE HRE...I HAVE LOTS FOR YOU TO DO!!! ENJOY YOUR DAYS OFF

MICHELLE...HOPE THE TENS UNIT WORKS OUT FOR YOU. JEN & I TRIED ONE BUT WE HAVE DIFFERENT STUFF THAN YOU DO. SENDING YOU GOOD HEALING THOUGHTS
ALSO GOOD THOUGHTS FOR DOPPLER AND A QUICK RECOVERY WHEN HE HAS THE SURGERY.
TAKE CARE OF YOU!!

ANNIE...THANKS FOR THE VERSE. I OFTEN SAY THAT I WONDER HOW MANY GUARDIAN ANGELS IT TAKES TO KEEP ME IN ONE PIECE AND ON MY JOURNEY OF VOLUNTEERING. HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE TO VACATION IN CALIFORNIA!! WHAT A NICE INVITATION!! THEY WOULD BOTH LOVE YOU

CEEJAY....YOU KNOW I LOVE THOSE BOYS IN BLUE!!! HOPE THE MOTOR GETS THERE SOON. WE JUST GOT 3 FOR OUR EXHAUST FAN "FARM" ON THE ROOF. ENJOY THE WEATHER THIS WEEK....IT'S LOOKING GOOD ON THE MAP!

LAURA.....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BP BUT DID YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE THE PLACE YOU TOOK IT IN AND THE PEOPLE THAT SURROUNDED YOU??? NOT TO MAKE LIGHT OF THE NUMBERS BUT YOU WEREN'T HOME AND IT WAS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF. I HOPE YOU TOO HAVE AN outstanding MONTH!! I DID HAVE A LAUGH AT THE MOVIE DIALOG...SOUNDED LIKE A SCRIPT!!

HAPPY....SWIMMING WITH THE CLOTHES ON!! NEXT YEAR I AM INSTALLING WATER WINGS ON MY CHAIR AND GOING DOWN THERE SAD TO HEAR THE COVER IS GOING ON THE POOL. JEN AND I ARE TRYING TO PRETEND WE'RE NOT COLD IN THE MORNINGS!! AND JEN SAID SHE IS READY FOR YOUR MOVE TO THE NORTH TOO...SHE IS SCARED OF THE CHANGES IN PEOPLES ATTITUDES HERE AS WELL. SO MAKE THAT 2 MORE BEDROOMS PLEASE!! RICHIE CAN HELP WITH YOUR DH THE HANDYMAN STUFF AND HE'S A GOOD COOK ALSO HIS BACK IS STRONG STILL. PUT HIM TO GOOD USE!!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:28 AM   #72  
Creating a Healthier Me

Hi ladies -

I picked up Doppler at the vet, and the doc gave me the rundown on all his pre-op tests. He's got some "floaters" behind his cataract so the doc doesn't know if Doppler's vision will be "good as new" after the surgery (which is tomorrow), but it will be improved. Then I went straight to the doctor's to get a TENS device, which helped with the pain yesterday evening. I've got it strapped on now, but haven't turned it on yet because my back isn't hurting that bad this morning.

After work today, I have to meet with a website client. I told her that between my doc appts and Doppler's surgery, today was the only day we could meet.

DH is taking tomorrow and Friday off for Doppler's surgery. I'll be working from home on Friday. We don't have any plans for the weekend except staying close to home with Doppler. DH is renting an industrial strength wood chipper on Saturday to take care of all the stuff the tree service cut down, and then he'll be working on his truck on Sunday.

Shad - Good for you for taking a couple days off since you're bored anyway. It would be nice if they gave you some direction so you could get things accomplished now. I'm sure when your contract is nearly up, they'll realize all that needs to be done, and it'll be a mad rush.

Guess everyone else is sleeping in...I'll check back later to get the latest news from y'all.

Lots of love,
Old 09-08-2010, 08:31 AM   #73  
Creating a Healthier Me

Mel - You snuck in! Hope you have a nice relaxing TV day!
Old 09-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #74  
Annie - Indiana

It's HUMP day already!! Yeah!! I put the trash out this morning then realized pick up will be a day later due to the holiday on Monday. Oh well better early than not at all.

Put a little too much jalapeno in my cottage cheese this morning, my mouth is on fire. I couldn't get out of bed this morning. Got home from CVS and couldn't sleep ending up chatting on FB with Happy til 11:30ish.

Happy....speaking last night of hitting the lottery, I had a dream I hit for 50 million. I think that is enough to get us started on our commune. I am in a positive frame and am positive I will hit the lottery now.

Shaddie...Nothing like spending a day at work with nothing to do but entertain oneself. It is boring. Any word from the family?

Laura...Just be nice to everyone at work, cause who knows, the janitor could be your next boss. Forever changing.

Chelle...hope Dopler passed all his tests...lol. When is the surgery scheduled? Hope that back of yours gets to feeling better each day. Maybe don't do any lifting either..like the pooches.

Ceejay...kind of the dark side...loving Sonny and Jason. I think the Aussie that is/was married to Carly is a hottie.

MELLIE MELLIE...where are you, my friend? Hope your world is spinning a bit better.

Gotta get before I get caught...lol

Loves and Hugs
Old 09-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #75  
Annie - Indiana

Ok Chelle and MEL snuck in on me.

Chelle...goodluck to Doppler and hope the tens helps the back, don't wait till you are in so much pain that nothing helps. Turn the sucker on.

MELLIE...a gee, here is a thought for the office crew. When the doors are not supposed to be used, but an out of order sign on it, or at least a do not use sign on it. What is wrong with those office people? See without you, they have no brains to the organization.

Later chickies.
Closed Thread