Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #301  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I have read that some people split there 5-8 oz of protein between lunch and supper. I don't know if that is allowed, but from what I have read on this site the information really differs from coach to coach.
My coach told me to do it as she said many people find the 8 oz too much for dinner.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:22 AM   #302  

Height: 5'7"

Hey All,

Not quite a Newbie cuz I've not started yet, but it will be either tomorrow or Thurs. I've done the initial consult and have my introductory IP products, so I'm almost there. I'm thinking it will be Thurs since I'm traveling/flying tomorrow. I'm excited/nervous/curious about everything and have a slew of questions swimming in my head. I need to read, read, read!

Anyway, I'm happy to know about this community and am looking forward to the changes ahead.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:50 AM   #303  
Started IP 10/13/11

S/C/G: 280/170/210

Height: 5' 10

Good Morning Everyone,

Down 18lbs in first two weeks ( I still can't believe). I do split my protein (half with lunch) - I find this works for me. Otherwise having dinner and snack before eight o'clock seems too much in short period of time.

With so many diet failures under my belt I really hope IP works for me (and all of us)...
Old 10-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #304  
Started IP 10/13/11

S/C/G: 280/170/210

Height: 5' 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Poles1Girl View Post
Hey All,

Not quite a Newbie cuz I've not started yet, but it will be either tomorrow or Thurs. I've done the initial consult and have my introductory IP products, so I'm almost there. I'm thinking it will be Thurs since I'm traveling/flying tomorrow. I'm excited/nervous/curious about everything and have a slew of questions swimming in my head. I need to read, read, read!

Anyway, I'm happy to know about this community and am looking forward to the changes ahead.
Thurs would be great day to start (day I started and was so glad because I experienced terrible heachache on days 3-4 and was so relieved that I was able to spend them at home and not at office) Felt great after day four....
Old 10-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #305  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Thurs would be great day to start (day I started and was so glad because I experienced terrible heachache on days 3-4 and was so relieved that I was able to spend them at home and not at office) Felt great after day four....
I hear what you're saying, but I will be on the job for the next two weeks so I'll just have to deal with any side effects as best as i can. I work/live a 2 wks on/2 weeks off rotation (12 hrs days, dorm type living, cafeteria food service). The good news is that I have access to a microwave, a hot water dispenser and the typical salad bar. The not such great news is their meat options are often smothered in gravy/sauce/breaded. I'll make it work and will probably be eating many many hard boiled eggs, but you're right, being home would be the preferred place when starting IP.

That said, this Forum will be a Godsend for support when I'm traveling and I look forward to trying the recipes when I'm home! Woot.

I'm so looking forward to the benefits that await.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #306  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Dieter View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Down 18lbs in first two weeks ( I still can't believe). I do split my protein (half with lunch) - I find this works for me. Otherwise having dinner and snack before eight o'clock seems too much in short period of time.

With so many diet failures under my belt I really hope IP works for me (and all of us)...

OMG... that is so awesome!! CONGRATS!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #307  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Hey All,

hi 2Poles1Girl and welcome!

congrats on deciding to start... that is always a big step. this board has a ton of information, encouragement and support.... I look forward to chatting with you more during your journey!
Old 10-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'6"

hello mickey and mom3,

it appears we are at similar points. i just started saturday and have my first visit tonight (scheduling reasons). t, too, can't believe (but i do) how well everyone is doing. lossing at a good pace keeps upi the motivation. i am so ready for htis and this WILL be my last diet!
Old 10-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #309  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie123 View Post
hello mickey and mom3,

it appears we are at similar points. i just started saturday and have my first visit tonight (scheduling reasons). t, too, can't believe (but i do) how well everyone is doing. lossing at a good pace keeps upi the motivation. i am so ready for htis and this WILL be my last diet!

hi allie, you have come to the right place!

the results are amazing heh?! I look at the people who are a few months in and how well they are doing.... I hope and pray I will have the same success that they do!

my next weigh in can't come fast enough.... I am nervous as to how I will do as I had a fairly large loss my first week. time will tell I guess!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #310  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie123 View Post
hello mickey and mom3,

Welcome. I am so happy you found this thread. It REALLY helps me with encouragement, food ideas, etc. Tons of information in all the threads.

Good luck with your first WI. I have WI#2 tomorrow. I am losing slow but atleast I am losing.

Are you on IP products or alternate? MOM3 is on alternative products and I am on IP so hopefully you will see ideas from both sides.

Keep checking back and good luck. It is work it.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #311  

Today is Start Day! One RTD Vanilla and a couple supplements under my belt and I'm off n running.

What's on my mind....Please, please let these pants not be so friggin tight next month.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #312  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Today is Start Day! One RTD Vanilla and a couple supplements under my belt and I'm off n running.

What's on my mind....Please, please let these pants not be so friggin tight next month.
Congratulations on starting this great diet, and by next month the pants will probably be hanging on you.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #313  
twotots

S/C/G: 221/197/147

Height: 5ft 4in.

Hello All. Today is my first day starting a diet called Sanaslank. I live in the Netherlands and it's seems to be just like the IP diet, high protein, shakes, puddings... I am inspired by all the members journeys here. Hoping my ticker will look like many of your s soon !!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #314  
Started IP Oct 11, 2011

S/C/G: 260/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Good afternoon!!! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day today!! Everyday I wake up, I keep telling myself I can do this! We're having a pizza party at work tomorrow but I'll be bringing my salad and maybe big mac in a bowl to give me a bit of variety! Everyone at work knows that I'm doing IP and they are very supportive of my food choices. I was very excited to find Walden Farms salad dressing at the grocery store yesterday. I bought the honey dijon and ranch. LOVE the honey dijon, the ranch.... not so much. But it gives me more of a variety which is great!!

Havea successful day everyone! Remember "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!"
Old 10-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #315  

Height: 5'9

We are very limited on wf's products where i live. Albertsons has a few, but im wondering if they are phasing them out since they were under four dollars. Econo mart has a few too. Of course 2 1/2 hours a way where i go for my ip coach, their office has alot to choose from but he charges 7 dollars a piece. I love the honey bbq sauce, heck i put it on my veggies and my husband just rolls his eyes. The honey Dijon is ok, and the tomatoe one is ok too. I got some thousand island and sweet onion but havent opened them up. The cocktail sauce isnt that bad, and i put choc sauce in my coffee for a mock mocha. As for ip im sticking to all shakes for as long as i can. I cant stand the peach mango and the blue berry cran granita. But the others i have tried i really do like.
Jessie
Closed Thread