Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #406  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
where are all of the newbies???

COME OUT and share how you are doing!!
I have been posting so much on the daily threads that I have neglected the newbie thread. I had my second WI yesterday and am down another 4 pounds for a total of 10 in two weeks. While I had hoped for more the first two weeks based on what others my size who want to lose as much as me have lost I am still happy with 10 pounds in two weeks. This site has been so helpful to me that I told my coach about it.

I have even had an NSV already in that my jeans are fitting better. And did I mention I have lost 4 inches off of my waist??? I am so happy to have found IP and 3FC!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #407  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I have been posting so much on the daily threads that I have neglected the newbie thread. I had my second WI yesterday and am down another 4 pounds for a total of 10 in two weeks. While I had hoped for more the first two weeks based on what others my size who want to lose as much as me have lost I am still happy with 10 pounds in two weeks. This site has been so helpful to me that I told my coach about it.

I have even had an NSV already in that my jeans are fitting better. And did I mention I have lost 4 inches off of my waist??? I am so happy to have found IP and 3FC!
AWESOME!!! you should be so thrilled with 10 lbs in 2 weeks.... that is a lot of weight!!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #408  
Started IP Oct 11, 2011

S/C/G: 260/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Good afternoon Newbies!!! I'm excited for my 3rd weigh in even though I've been OP for almost 5 weeks... due to the power outage in CT, I wasn't able to go to 2 of my WI's! Definitely had a lot of stress from work the past two days and normally I would have gone to Burger King and had a burger, large fries and a Coke to help me cope but this time I find that I'm not craving food, I'm finding that I would rather do almost anything else than emotionally eat which is a HUGE NSV for me! Hope everything is having a successfull OP week!!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #409  
Started IP Oct 11, 2011

S/C/G: 260/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Poles1Girl View Post
Thanks WUV, but I must admit that if I was home, I'd likely be more concerned with the scale and the number. It's circumstances that are forcing me to approach it differently. That said.... According to my Dr., her goal for me is an 88.2 lb loss and a drop in my viseral fat %. According me me, sure I care about my health. I also want to feel good tying my shoes, hiking on an old familar trail that I once did with relative ease, wearing those old Eddie Bauer, torn and faded jeans again. I fly every two weeks for work...I want to feel more comfortable in the plane seat and as it stands, that seatbelt doesn't have much more stretch to it. So for me, it's about comfort and looks and being able to move through the world with ease. I'm tired of lugging it around. And like it or not, the world treats heavy folks differently. I want the same opportunities for myself as others are afforded.

It IS about one day at a time. And when I dislike the flavor of a new packet, I think, it's only one meal. That's the thinking today....I know there will be days ahead when I'll need y'all to pull me from the trees

I can completely understand where you are coming from!! Talk about being an inspiration!!! You know where you want to go and you have the right frame of mind to get you there! Keep up the good work!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #410  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmon1118 View Post
Good afternoon Newbies!!! I'm excited for my 3rd weigh in even though I've been OP for almost 5 weeks... due to the power outage in CT, I wasn't able to go to 2 of my WI's! Definitely had a lot of stress from work the past two days and normally I would have gone to Burger King and had a burger, large fries and a Coke to help me cope but this time I find that I'm not craving food, I'm finding that I would rather do almost anything else than emotionally eat which is a HUGE NSV for me! Hope everything is having a successfull OP week!!

yayyyyyyy on going for a WI!! I can't wait to hear how well you will do!!! KEEP US POSTED FOR SURE and good luck!!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #411  
Started IP 1/3/2011

S/C/G: 211/196/160

Height: 5'5"

I lost 3 at this weeks weigh in!!! Pretty excited!! This makes a total of 15!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #412  
alimperru

S/C/G: 177.7/173.3/135

Height: 65 inches

i started on halloween ! i made it all night without eating one candy lol i need some support, my results the first week seem very small and since it looks like weight loss gets smaller as you go , i might not lose anything!! how do i boose my ketosis?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:46 PM   #413  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimperru View Post
i started on halloween ! i made it all night without eating one candy lol i need some support, my results the first week seem very small and since it looks like weight loss gets smaller as you go , i might not lose anything!! how do i boose my ketosis?
You can not boost your ketosis, Just follow the program and you will lose weight. You can't make things happened faster than they happen. Your body has a mind of its own.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #414  

Default Small Weight Loss

Hi All

I initially lost about 40 Pounds over a couple of years and felt and looked great. I had an operation a little while ago and stopped exercising and started eating too much junk food. The weight is creeping back on and I need to lose 10 pounds before a wedding in December.

Are there any groups or threads within 3fc for small weight losses? The first time I lost weight, I found the last 10 pounds the hardest, and it's even harder this time round. I've tried searching in the forum but no luck yet!

Wishing all of you good luck on your weight loss journey!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #415  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebly84 View Post
Hi All

I initially lost about 40 Pounds over a couple of years and felt and looked great. I had an operation a little while ago and stopped exercising and started eating too much junk food. The weight is creeping back on and I need to lose 10 pounds before a wedding in December.

Are there any groups or threads within 3fc for small weight losses? The first time I lost weight, I found the last 10 pounds the hardest, and it's even harder this time round. I've tried searching in the forum but no luck yet!

Wishing all of you good luck on your weight loss journey!
What type of program are you wanting to follow? There has been some here who have lost small amounts of weight. Look at the very first post of this thread and read the sticky's, There is a link for Alternatives, I think that would be a good thing for you. Its not as pricey as IP but you will see results
Old 11-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #416  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Hi everyone! I had some ups and downs last week, had a really upsetting day on friday and normally when that happens I would be eating all kinds of bad food but I kept on track. I had my 4th WI today and I lost another 3 pounds!!! a total of 20 pounds!!! On Friday it will be a month since I've started IP, I'm so happy that I went on it. It gives you such a great feeling when you can put clothes on that you haven't been able to wear for quite a while. I hope everyone else is doing well and having a successful week!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #417  
Restart March 2013

S/C/G: 209.7/205.4/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
I have tried:

Tomato Basil soup - didn't care for it
Chicken soup - good
Vegetable Beef soup - good
Blueberry Pancakes - good
Maple Oatmeal - so/so (was better with some cinnamon in it)
Chocolate Pudding - good
Butterscotch Pudding - okay (I prefer chocolate though)
Hot Cocoa - good

my protidiet stuff came in the mail yesterday... the hot cocoa is awesome and so is the grape juice!!! Thank you for the recommendations
Old 11-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #418  

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Hi All of you Wonderful IP supporters.
Just had my 2nd WI yesterday and I lost 5lbs and 2 inches all over so a total of 3.8 inches and 7.8 lbs total in two weeks. I am so excited. Goodbye 4 Ev'r 160's hello to the downward scale to my ultimate goal. Thank you all for your inspiration and help. I love IP and my new friends on here who help me to stay motivated.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #419  

I'm a newbie, I started Nov. 3rd. I was tired of being gross looking. I don't know my stats but will weigh Friday at 8:15 a.m. I'm loving this diet and am looking forard to seeing the change. CK
Old 11-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #420  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsmartin View Post
my protidiet stuff came in the mail yesterday... the hot cocoa is awesome and so is the grape juice!!! Thank you for the recommendations

you are welcome!
Closed Thread