Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Talking IP Daily Chat Monday 11/28/11

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 11-28-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:03 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #3  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
Good morning and happy birthday Lisa's mom!

It's going to be a busy day here starting with my weigh in in about an hour. Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone!

Happy birthday Lisa's mom!

Lisa love your new avatar, you look fabulous!

Feeling bloated today, TOM is supposed to start today!

My baby sister is having her baby today (c-section) i'm sooo excited

Funny story to tell (not IP related)..

I was walking my dog this week-end and for those who have dogs know how much noise it makes when walking them with their tags clinking.

So as i’m walking by a house, i see people getting out of their car, a couple with their daughter that looked to be about 5...so as they’re going up the stairs...she goes shhhhh, i hear reindeers!! OMG i was laughing so hard and so were the parents...she never saw the dog or knew it was me, lol.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Busymomx4; 11-28-2011 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #5  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Good morning,

Happy Birthday Lisa's mom

Hope everybody enjoyed thanksgiving.

I survived my weekend away from home, usually it used to be the most difficult time for me, the time where I go off program, not this weekend, it went so good, with no cheat at all, so happy and proud of myself.

All that brought me to almost where I was before going off program when I thought I was pregnant and gained a couple of pounds.

I really hope that by Thursday I will be back to 205 or hopefully less.

I started having fun with my alternative products and for now I made two kind of crepes, one with a banana flavored shake and the other with chocolate. The banana one that I had today was yummy, if only I sprayed the pan with some oil, it would have been perfect, nevertheless it was a good breakfast.

I really feel good being back OP, my body loves this diet, really it is what works for me.

Hope everybody will have a great week
Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #6  

Happy Birthday Wuv's MOm!!!

Cute story Busymom!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Happy Monday everyone and Happy Birthday to Wuv's mom.

Happy that the holiday weekend is over and back to our regular schedule. Today I'm just back to playing chauffeur, homeschooling mom and maid. But I am making sure to take some time to walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes too. As I'm typing this I'm looking outside and seeing a cold, but beautiful blue sky. Maybe I'll take the dog for a nice long walk outside instead.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Happy Birthday Wuv's Mom, and Wuv I love your new picture. I don't have internet access at home so I really do miss staying connected with my IP friends. Today is WI#5 for me, I can't wait to hear how everyone did over the holiday.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #9  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning everyone!

Happy birthday Lisa's mom!

Lisa love your new avatar, you look fabulous!

Feeling bloated today, TOM is supposed to start today!

My baby sister is having her baby today (c-section) i'm sooo excited

Funny story to tell (not IP related)..

I was walking my dog this week-end and for those who have dogs know how much noise it makes when walking them with their tags clinking.

So as i’m walking by a house, i see people getting out of their car, a couple with their daughter that looked to be about 5...so as they’re going up the stairs...she goes shhhhh, i hear reindeers!! OMG i was laughing so hard and so were the parents...she never saw the dog or knew it was me, lol.

Congratulations Aunty! Babies are so exciting. I love that story I was laughing so hard the kids had to see what was so funny!

So today I'm going to finally tackle my Christmas shopping since part of my family is having anearly Christmas in a couple of weeks and I haven't even started! Nothing like leaving it to the last minute. Hope everyone has a great day.

Happy Birthday Lisa's Mom!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 174/136.5/130

Height: 5'4

I am so sorry if I am asking a repeat question but I am still not savvy enough to find it on this site. What is the alternate program and when would someone use that? I gained .5 over the thanksgiving weekend and am trying to get back on program....found once I gave myself the ok to overindulge it was hard to pull back again! I am so glad I found this site for support just by reading others stories....
Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #11  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Happy birthday Wuv's Mom!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
I started having fun with my alternative products and for now I made two kind of crepes, one with a banana flavored shake and the other with chocolate. The banana one that I had today was yummy, if only I sprayed the pan with some oil, it would have been perfect, nevertheless it was a good breakfast.
What alternative products are you using? I have been searching for something other than the shakes.

Happy Birhtday Wuv's mom!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 196/151/151

Height: 5'7

Good Morning!! Thank You for all the birthday wishes. I know I don't chat much but you are my daily routine. I love reading about all of your struggles and successes. Remember one day at a time and it will come true. Have a great day!!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #14  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
What alternative products are you using? I have been searching for something other than the shakes.

Happy Birhtday Wuv's mom!!!!

Hi there,

Both of the shakes I used to making my crepes are those powder shakes sold in a big container we find in nutritional stores or in supermarkets. Funny... I remember how the jar looks like but not the name!

I believe any protein powder will do, all I did was adding an egg white, a little bit of vanilla, about 1/4 tsp baking powder and that's it, prepare it as you do for a crepe. I believe it could also be made into waffles (but I haven't tried it yet).
Old 11-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 229/161/150

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning all and Happy Birthday Lisa's mom !!!!!!!

I havent been on in awhile, the holidays were busy, busy!!!! After a day of visiting family on thursday, shopping all night then lsu game then more shopping on friday, bowling tournamnet saturday, and finally crashing sunday with a sore throat and feeling horrible this holiday is over!!!

I did not cheat and it felt great!! My step dad said when I finally get to my goal weight he will make my favorite cornbread dressing and sweet potato crunch since I was so good at thanksgiving !!!!!

Congrats on all the weigh ins I have been reading about and good luck to everyone this week!!!
Closed Thread