Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #286  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by meant2b View Post
Day 5 on program and things are going great except my breakfast. I'd love to hear about some of your favorites. I'm trying to get down the pineapple/banna drink right now - I put it in the blender with some ice but now there is SO much to drink and it's TOO frothy. I've made the fine herb & cheese omelet with some egg white and hot sauce to see if I could change it up a bit, but I still do not have an aquired taste for this one. I'm reading this back to myself and I'm starting to think dh is right, I'm just too picky!

Happy Tuesday to everyone! It's a beautiful morning here in Ontario... taking the kiddos out for a walk!

good morning!

I am not using IP products so take this as you will... if I am have to leave the house before 9 am I have a RTD chocolate shake but if I have time, I have 2 egg whites + 1 egg and some veggies for an omlette.

check out the recipe section for some great info on some ways to make your packets taste gourmet! good luck and congrats on getting to day 5!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #287  

Hi everyone! I just started 5 weeks ago and I have lost 25 lbs to date, with 60 more to go. I love this site and I am so happy to have found it. I've been slipping a little - drinking diet soda, cooking onions, and was glad to read the information on here to get me back on track.
I already dropped a size and a half which is a lot of fun to try on clothes...
it makes eating broccoli and cauliflower everyday at lunch bearable.

A few people asked about the packets...
I eat the Crispy Cereal packet every morning, the Caramel nut bar every afternoon, and I drink a wildberry yogurt shake in the evening.

Thank you all for keeping me motivated. Good luck to all of you!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #288  
tonya

S/C/G: 228.5/228.5/140

Height: 5'5

Smile

Hey Everybody!! Hope everyone is having a good week so i weighed yesterday i lost 3 pds but i am excited I just started on Friday got sick last week with stomach virus so hey i wasnt going to waste food LOL!! but i am feeling better and its back to the program 100%...
Old 10-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #289  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamingofsize8 View Post
Hi everyone! I just started 5 weeks ago and I have lost 25 lbs to date, with 60 more to go. I love this site and I am so happy to have found it. I've been slipping a little - drinking diet soda, cooking onions, and was glad to read the information on here to get me back on track.
I already dropped a size and a half which is a lot of fun to try on clothes...
it makes eating broccoli and cauliflower everyday at lunch bearable.

A few people asked about the packets...
I eat the Crispy Cereal packet every morning, the Caramel nut bar every afternoon, and I drink a wildberry yogurt shake in the evening.

Thank you all for keeping me motivated. Good luck to all of you!

hi there Dreamingofsize8 and welcome!

so happy you found this forum... it has a wealth of information... and congrats on losing 25 lbs.... that is amazing!! I can't wait to get there myself... 8th day on plan for me so 5 weeks seems forever away!
Old 10-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #290  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Day 5 on program and things are going great except my breakfast. I'd love to hear about some of your favorites. I'm trying to get down the pineapple/banna drink right now - I put it in the blender with some ice but now there is SO much to drink and it's TOO frothy. I've made the fine herb & cheese omelet with some egg white and hot sauce to see if I could change it up a bit, but I still do not have an aquired taste for this one. I'm reading this back to myself and I'm starting to think dh is right, I'm just too picky!

Happy Tuesday to everyone! It's a beautiful morning here in Ontario... taking the kiddos out for a walk!
Hello meant2b.

Do you drink coffee?

My breakfasts are the following:
- Cappuccino (plain or mixed with a cup of coffee after it's been made according to package with water, heat in microwave for 1 min then mix with my coffee)
- Vanilla/Chocolate RTD (ready to drink) mixed with one cup of coffee
- Wildberry yogurt

My latest addiction is:
1 pkg vanilla pudding mixed with 10-12oz water
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp molly mcbutter
- mix it, yum yum
- I haven't tried it warmed up but I bet it would be great. I really need to get more vanilla pudding as I'm all out.

Last edited by YvetteSki; 10-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #291  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Hello meant2b.

Do you drink coffee?

My breakfasts are the following:
- Cappuccino (plain or mixed with a cup of coffee after it's been made according to package with water, heat in microwave for 1 min then mix with my coffee)
- Vanilla/Chocolate RTD (ready to drink) mixed with one cup of coffee
- Wildberry yogurt

My latest addiction is:
1 pkg vanilla pudding mixed with 10-12oz water
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp molly mcbutter
- mix it, yum yum
- I haven't tried it warmed up but I bet it would be great. I really need to get more vanilla pudding as I'm all out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
good morning!

I am not using IP products so take this as you will... if I am have to leave the house before 9 am I have a RTD chocolate shake but if I have time, I have 2 egg whites + 1 egg and some veggies for an omlette.

check out the recipe section for some great info on some ways to make your packets taste gourmet! good luck and congrats on getting to day 5!
Thank you so much for the responses! I love coffee! Can't wait to try!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Default 5-8 oz protein

Do any of you switch up lunch & supper? Instead of getting in our 5-8 oz of chicken, fish, beef, etc. at supper, do any of you eat it at lunch? If not... why do you think it makes a difference?

I just had the big mac in a bowl - it was pretty good!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #293  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Do any of you switch up lunch & supper? Instead of getting in our 5-8 oz of chicken, fish, beef, etc. at supper, do any of you eat it at lunch? If not... why do you think it makes a difference?

I have read that some people split there 5-8 oz of protein between lunch and supper. I don't know if that is allowed, but from what I have read on this site the information really differs from coach to coach.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #294  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

I have done it a couple times due to travel etc. I honestly find that I get hungry before bed though if I don't have a 'real' protein for dinner.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #295  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Another thing to consider in the mornings is adding an instant coffee, you have to find one you like though.
I actually got turned on to this Korean instant coffee a couple of years ago from one of my students I supported at the time, it's called Maxim.

I add one of those to my morning cappuccino everyday, gives me a little more pep to start out in the morning.

I didn't like to split up my protein from dinner just because I wanted a full dinner lol, but they have since added so much protein to my diet I could see doing it now, but I have a ritual and it really seems to work for me.

Last edited by Wayward; 10-25-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #296  

S/C/G: 178/164/135

Height: 5'3

Hi all! I am new to the site as well. I started IP at the start of Oct. and I'm down 14#'s. Have lots more to go and hope that I can stick with it. Hearing your stories reaaly help, lets all keep on rockin' the success
Old 10-25-2011, 05:28 PM   #297  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmomill View Post
Hi all! I am new to the site as well. I started IP at the start of Oct. and I'm down 14#'s. Have lots more to go and hope that I can stick with it. Hearing your stories reaaly help, lets all keep on rockin' the success

hi there and welcome!

congrats on 14 lbs gone... what a great feeling that must be!

this forum is wonderful... it has helped me tons!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 169/147.2/125

Height: 5'3"

Hello all,

My last WI was Saturday, lost 1#. That was the end of my 2nd week. The previous week was a loss of .4. Guess I'm on the slow train of success I'm not on the IP products but following the plan. Lee Ann
Old 10-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #299  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone had a beautiful day!!! I had my WI today and I'm down another 5.5 pounds, a total of 13.5 pounds. I'm so excited!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #300  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:

No, but often I will have 3 oz. at lunch and 5 oz. at dinner.
Closed Thread