Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #436  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshGFonIP View Post
I just cheated I am feeling really guilty and a little sick to my stomach, tonight is my first weigh in and I was good all week up until now and our office had a huge business lunch, I went and bought a salad with chicken on it then I had my chocolate IP pudding and I was feeling great until I smelt that bbq chicken in the kitchen, I went to go clean my shaker out and I couldnt resist having a piece of chicken, now I feel like I overate and gross. I am hoping to counteract it by only having a IP packet tonight instead of more meat protein.
How big was your piece of chicken on your salad, I am sure it was no more than about 4 ozs. How much of the BBQ did you eat and did it have sauce on it?....You may be ok but if it had sauce that is where you might have trouble.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #437  
ON IP Since November 1

S/C/G: 191/175.6/125

Height: 5'4

The chicken on my salad was probably around 4 oz. and the BBQ chicken had bbq sauce on it but I pealed the skin off for the most part and had about 1/2 a chicken breast. So I am thinking I met my 8oz quoeta of chicken today. I dont really know what came over me, I had done so well this weekend with all the temptations around me. I just convince myself its ok because its just protein and I dont factor in how it was cooked and what it was cooked in. I am really hoping for some good news tonight when I weigh in.

This diet is really easy to stay on but I think I just need to keep my head in the game.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #438  

Quote:
The chicken on my salad was probably around 4 oz. and the BBQ chicken had bbq sauce on it but I pealed the skin off for the most part and had about 1/2 a chicken breast. So I am thinking I met my 8oz quoeta of chicken today. I dont really know what came over me, I had done so well this weekend with all the temptations around me. I just convince myself its ok because its just protein and I dont factor in how it was cooked and what it was cooked in. I am really hoping for some good news tonight when I weigh in.

This diet is really easy to stay on but I think I just need to keep my head in the game.
You are correct this is a really easy program to stay on BUT you are correct again when you say "i must keep my head in the game" IF you are not 100% into it then you will be easily tempted!...Make the commitment to yourself to do it!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #439  
ON IP Since November 1

S/C/G: 191/175.6/125

Thanks for the encouragement Wuv, I am sooo happy with my results from my weigh in last night. down 7.2 lbs WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

I cant believe it! that is just some positive reinforcement that I can do this and that I will stay on plan! Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #440  

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement Wuv, I am sooo happy with my results from my weigh in last night. down 7.2 lbs WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

I cant believe it! that is just some positive reinforcement that I can do this and that I will stay on plan! Hope everyone is having a great day.

That is AWESOME Ash.....keep it up!!....Just a little secret though, Even though you still loss with your little slip up just let that be your ONLY one and stick to the program. Some think they can still take a bite here and there and it won't affect me but it will eventually catch up with you. I am super excited for you!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #441  

Height: 5'7"

My first official WI happens in a few hours. I had my consultation/analysis on Oct. 25th, I started IP on the 27th and haven't stepped on the official scale since the 25th. I'm excited to know....I'll be back to post the results.

I also have to buy more food. For newbies, my Dr puts together a weeks worth of variety packets to try (there were some doozies in there that I'll never touch again, bleck) and then supplemented it for my extra week away. Well, today I get to select the items I like, yay. I'm wondering people's opinions on the crunchy snack products. I've had the Dill Pickle Zippers, the Southwest Curls and the Apple/Cinn Puffs. They were doable. Does anyone have an opinion on the other items (knowing we all have individual tastes)?? I'd love to hear your reviews.

Last edited by 2Poles1Girl; 11-11-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #442  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Poles1Girl View Post
My first official WI happens in a few hours. I had my consultation/analysis on Oct. 25th, I started IP on the 27th and haven't stepped on the official scale since the 25th. I'm excited to know....I'll be back to post the results.

I also have to buy more food. For newbies, my Dr puts together a weeks worth of variety packets to try (there were some doozies in there that I'll never touch again, bleck) and then supplemented it for my extra week away. Well, today I get to select the items I like, yay. I'm wondering people's opinions on the crunchy snack products. I've had the Dill Pickle Zippers, the Southwest Curls and the Apple/Cinn Puffs. They were doable. Does anyone have an opinion on the other items (knowing we all have individual tastes)?? I'd love to hear your reviews.
Good luck at your WI!.....I eat the apple/cinn for breakfast with a cup of coffee, I usually get the chocolate drink, cappachino. The capp is usually a staple for me and I switch the puffs out for a different bar and I switch out the chocolate drink for the orange drink(taste like tang), pina colada, peach mango drink. I don't do the salty stuff.....i just don't care for them.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #443  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

2Poles1Girl -

good luck for your weigh in!!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #444  
Started IP Nov.12,2011

S/C/G: 222/222/140

Height: 5'5

Today i have made the decision to get on the ban wagon and make a change in my life i went to see a coach and got everything i need to get started on this journey!!!! I figured i would start in the morning ... I just want to say that i have lurked on here for a while and all of you are a true inspiration to me and i hope to share all the success with you all .. Question: When can i get a ticker?
Old 11-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #445  

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2sparkle View Post
Today i have made the decision to get on the ban wagon and make a change in my life i went to see a coach and got everything i need to get started on this journey!!!! I figured i would start in the morning ... I just want to say that i have lurked on here for a while and all of you are a true inspiration to me and i hope to share all the success with you all .. Question: When can i get a ticker?
After you are a member for 20 days and have 20 posts
Old 11-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #446  

Height: 5'7"

Back w/the WI results.....after 15 days on IP, I'm down 14.2 lbs. Which is cool, but my visceral fat went down 1 pt., yay! And I surpassed my first mini-goal..wow. Almost 5 lbs of this was water and I feel it/see it. I'm not nearly as puffy and my legs/ankles aren't holding the water like before. Oh, and I picked up my food so I'm almost ready..gotta get more veggies.

So, this will be my first two weeks at home and I'm curious to see how it goes. Already I'm behind w/my water. I need to get into the routine, yikes.

We're so lucky to have found this community. All the best in becoming new you(s)!!
Old 11-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #447  
Started IP Nov.12,2011

S/C/G: 222/222/140

Quote:
Back w/the WI results.....after 15 days on IP, I'm down 14.2 lbs. Which is cool, but my visceral fat went down 1 pt., yay! And I surpassed my first mini-goal..wow. Almost 5 lbs of this was water and I feel it/see it. I'm not nearly as puffy and my legs/ankles aren't holding the water like before. Oh, and I picked up my food so I'm almost ready..gotta get more veggies.

So, this will be my first two weeks at home and I'm curious to see how it goes. Already I'm behind w/my water. I need to get into the routine, yikes.

We're so lucky to have found this community. All the best in becoming new you(s)!!
Great job!!!!! that is almost a pound a day!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #448  
Started IP Oct 11, 2011

S/C/G: 260/Ticker/135

Well I finally had my first weigh in for 2 weeks and I'm down almost 8 lbs... I'm happy with it but my lean body mass has dropped yet again. Not sure if I'm not getting enough protein... my coach didn't seem concerned but it's dropped every WI. My body fat has dropped too but I don't want to lose too much lean body mass either!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #449  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmon1118 View Post
Well I finally had my first weigh in for 2 weeks and I'm down almost 8 lbs... I'm happy with it but my lean body mass has dropped yet again. Not sure if I'm not getting enough protein... my coach didn't seem concerned but it's dropped every WI. My body fat has dropped too but I don't want to lose too much lean body mass either!
Congrats!!!....great job!
Old 11-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #450  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Quote:

holy smokes... you are rockin' it!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
Closed Thread