3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 40-Somethings

Old 12-03-2008, 10:47 PM   #61
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Lindy,
my pedometer for today is 8456. I'm done for the day since it is cold and snowy here. I'm in my fleece PJ's to keep warm. Anyone know how many calories you burn shivering?!!! Today was my weigh day and I stayed the same. Last time that happened I had a bigger loss the next week, hope that's the case again. Everyone is doing great and working hard. See ya tomorrow!

C
Old 12-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #62
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hello to everyone of my new BFFs that ROCK

Okay, today my ped came to 10303!!! Not too bad! I bolded for you Lindy!

Welcome to the group Aileen.
MyTina, you can do it. You can do it!!!! Lets do this together. I have never had this support before and Yes, I don't want my family/friends with a pulse rolling their eyes at me either!!! I like it here... it feels right.

Today, I made:

egg whites with salsa and a low carb tortilla, so good!
Lunch was a blt made with low cal bread, ff mayo. Not bad
Dinner was chicken salad with avocado.

I am 95 calories over, but I don't include my workouts or walking. I have a little hill, and I walk up and down it on the days I don't go to gym.

I am here Lindy!!!! We are a team. I can't wait for 3 weeks. I think I am gonna be down 8 lbs. My clothes already just a smidge loose and my muffin top is not so muffineeeee!!!

Talk later BFFs! Please keep coming and posting it really REALLY helps us all!
dmc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #63
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Warm hugs OnMYWAY!

Stay warm and don't get sick girlfriend! We need to ped Steps.

Yeah, you better up it Lindy...
Old 12-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #64
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Up and at 'em!

Not going to gym today but I plan to the next 3 days in a row. Will put on my ped again today and get some steps in.

I am cheating. I am looking at the scale.. not much happening!!!!! I am being so true to my 1500 calorie a day I just think the lbs should MELT OFF!!! A POUND A DAY!!! Yeah baby, that would rock!

What if I do this and nothing happens?????

I got a Wii Fit to help out too!!! Right????
Old 12-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #65
Stay Healthy

S/C/G: 152/134/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Good Morning BFF'S

so everyone looks like they did good yesterday.. I have step counts for everyone.
DMC2009 30,876
Onmyway 8,456
Mytina 1,919
Littlelindy 65,687 I did 9,099 yesterday
Ok DMC2009 it sounds like you are on track and no one will nock you off. You are sticking to your calories and getting healthy. Good Good Good job so proud of you. and you have over ten thousand steps everyday so far that's excellent.
Onmyway I bet you you will have a good drop in your weight next week stay on track and don't give up make it a personal goal to prove you can do this and get fit and drop the pounds. I want nothing more for you to get to that 199 mark. When I don't drop in pounds the next week I give it my all and have a good one the following week. We are here for you and I'm excited to see what it is next week.
So I will check in before I leave this morning they messed my name up on my student grant so I have to run to the college to give them some information. ONly a 30 mile trip errrrr Ok I will check in in about a half hour. Aileen the peds at walmart you can get one for four bucks. Any were is mytina? she is so busy. I have a school party with my five year old daughter tonight we are watching polar express and it's from six to seven thirty fun fun. kk my friends don't forget to drink your water leave how much you have drank with your steps we need to drink at least six to eight glasses a day very important to dropping those pounds so leave your glass of water count with your steps. I'm watching you LOL see ya later.
littlelindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #66
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

Default keeping positive....

I am re-adjusting my Ped. today... grrrrrr.... does anyone else have problems with these things... ??
I had it set at my stride was 24 inch well, I was watching the thing and It would give me one step to my 20 ... I have now adjusted it up to 27 inches... I will see if this becomes more accurate since Yesterday it said I only walked 3000 .... I will GET it soon... just bare with me... haha...

This morning I have to sit at the computer to do some bill paying..
I need to go eat something after writing this... eating helps our metabolism.. so eat, but pick 'filling foods'... if you are a member of WW then you know what that is... if not just ask... I will explain.. although I am just a novice at all this!!!

I will do some weights & treadmill later today... I will check in later...

Have a wonderful day BFF's....
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #67

Not feeling well today. Still hoping to get a run in today though. Then an early night with lots of (hopefully) lots of rest!
marytk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #68
Ready to hit the beach!

DMC,
How is Wii Fit. My daughter has a Wii and I was thinking of getting that. Do you think it is worth it?

I'll check back later with my step count. I put it on this am and then went to work, checked it early morning and it said I did a whopping 78 steps! I moved it to my pocket and it started working fine. Oh well!

I've had a good eating day and am planning a light dinner. Then i'll ride my bike. Hope everyone has a great day.

Thanks for being my new BFF's!

C
Old 12-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #69
BFF no pain no gain

S/C/G: 148/140/125

Height: 5'1

Default Good Evening!

Well, I am starting to wish my Ped would fall off in the toilet or something now!!! I am frustrated with it, and me for not being able to figure it out!
dmc2009 You are so lucky to have a Wii .. I want one so bad!! my neighbor just bought the Wii fit and loves it..!!!!

Marytk get some rest.. I hope your feeling better real soon.

onmyway Is it still snowing? brrrrr.. that would really make me slow up.. I am very much a reptile.. the colder it gets the slower I get.

littlelindy did you loose more weight for me today??

I am tired.. had my small dinner & now I will retire to bed to read. Have a good night BFF's
mytina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:54 PM   #70
Ready to hit the beach!

Here's my steps for today - 10535
I was going over 10,000 if it killed me!

No more snow here but it has been cold. I believe I was a bear in a previous life cause I have a strong desire to hibernate!

Today was a good day. My boss complimented me on my weight loss. Even if the scale did not go down, at least it did not go up this week, right!

Can you all believe there is only 3 weeks til Christmas? We finally got our tree up and decorated and lights on the front of our house. Now if I could just finish my shopping early!

Keep it up girls!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:09 PM   #71
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Hi all

I got in over 10000 for my steps today, more like 10500, but I dropped the darn thing when I got out of the car AGAIN and the battery came out.

No steps tomorrow, I am going to the gym! ;-)

I haven't got a Wii yet, I just ordered it yesterday, I will let you know how it goes. I got the Fit for me, but I bet my DD will want it too.

Had a good day calorie wise, still around 1500. Feel better and really think I might make it to the end of the month.

I am worried that I might have to drop to 1200 and that will KILL ME!!! UGH.. what would I eat?

Okay, lets keep going. I will post tomorrow and check in!!! Mary, Feel better, Tina - even if you drop it in the pot, it will work!

Glad to be here, you all seem dedicated an I need that support!!! Good job all!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #72
Stay Healthy

Default Go girls

Ok ped count for the day
Littlelindy 12,827 total 78,514
DMC2009 10,500 total 41,376
Onmyway 10,535 total 18,991
Mytina 0 Total 4,919 (will add todays when you get them to me silly)
Ok I do not see water were's the water???????
water count with steps. We are going to get to the goal no matter what kk?!
It sounds like everyone is doing really good and making good choices. I'm proud of my group
Ok i'm very tired did two hours of hard yard work. I want to wake up and do my walk away the pounds tape and then hit the yard for more work. I will be on tomorrow sharp and see how everyone is doing. mmmmm I wonder what everyone's eating tomorrow ... healthy and smart lots of water and walk walk walk. See ya then
Old 12-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #73
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Not much happening!!

I guess I am not supposed to keep watching the scale, but its hard!!!

Okay, Okay, water!

Will try to drink lots today, actually its easy as I am doing wieghts today at the gym. Usually drink a who bucket!

I will end up putting on my pedometer if it still works. I put the battery in backwards last night and now I can't open it. Ugh. I hate those things.

Okay, into my day, keeping it healthy!
I can do this, I can do this I can do this, I CAN
Old 12-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #74
Stay Healthy

Default Hello everyone

Good morning ... WOW sure was tired yesterday. DMC2009 yes you are right you can do it. OH don't step on the scale only once a week. If the scale is not down or the same it's hard to keep going and it pushes you to eat or give up and ruins the day. So everyone once a week on your weigh in day. That way it's one time a drop not or gain. KK? Well I think I'm going to pick up my mom today and we are going for a walk in the mountains. I'm not sure I have to finish my yard work today also. mmmmm what to do? Ok well just wanted to check in and I will this afternoon remember walk over 10,000 steps and water six glasses a day. And I hope everyone is taking their vitamen?! See ya later......
Old 12-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #75
Let's Get Going!!!

Default Checking out my new Avatar!

How does it look.

Just finished eating my egg whites and salsa. I have to say, I LOVE that breakfast, for the amount of calories and the amount of protien, its a win win.

Have a great day!