Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-12-2024, 08:56 PM   #121  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Our Pastor had surgery today. I was at the hospital all day with his wife. I wanted to be there for her because of the language barrier. Surgery went well. No workout to report.

Total Approx 1855 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 700 calories
earlier protein bar 250 calories
chick-fi-a sandwich 450 calories

Dinner 675 calories
vegetable omelette 250 calories
blueberries/yogurt 125 calories
trail mix 300 calories

Exercise:
nothing

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 09:16 PM   #122  

Good night all! Glad your pastor’s surgery went well. Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today been attained. 😁❤️😷💝
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 11:17 PM   #123  

It was snowing this morning and we ended up with 4.8 inches. By afternoon, the snow started melting. The only thing I've done today was to clean the kitchen from Sunday night. We watched the super bowl. What a great game and of course our team, the chiefs, won. Over time with 6 seconds left.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 12:10 AM   #124  

Good morning! Nettnett, it’s gotten colder here. Snow is supposed to come back starting later on today. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️💝😷
Old 02-13-2024, 08:21 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

202 today but I almost completely failed IF last night. Over hungry.

I ate my seaweed snacks but then my kid opened the veggie puffs and veggie straws. I had to gain control. I ate 4 of the puffs and 2 straws.

Diana, glad Pastor made it through ok
Nett, that's awesome it snowed and it melted
Ciecie, hope it doesn't get treacherous
Sina, thanks for updating stats

So I am greatly encouraged I lost 2.5 inches off my fat belly but I'd really like to get under 200 soon and I will NOT complain about the 180s again.

My sleep has been horrible. I had a terrible dream terrorists hijacked the base I was on and successfully sent up 2 of our missiles to a target country...i was sent in to decode the stop sequence of the group and stopped the last one with a key

they somehow got the third one to deploy on top of that...we rushed to an underground bunker but we were waiting on our government to rescue us and the targeted country to retaliate. Talk about stressful sleep!!

Last edited by jendiet; 02-13-2024 at 08:28 AM.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:21 AM   #126  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I'm going to the Dr. today about this respiratory thing that I have.

Steps from yesterday: 4,400

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

February 13

James 1:12
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

What a great feeling! Kim had gone to the party dreading all the comments of her friends. When they found out she was on a diet, she knew her friends would try everything they could to get her to eat the scrumptious food that would be available. It hadn't been as bad as she thought it would be, though. Her friends had tried to tempt her, but she had resisted. It had been difficult, but now it felt great to know that she could be strong when she really needed to be. If she could resist the temptations of her friends, she could resist anything. For the first time since she started dieting, Kim began to really believe she could do it.

Today's thought: The Lord provides special strength for each new temptation!
Old 02-13-2024, 09:47 AM   #127  

Good morning again! Jendiet, it’s been a very mild winter here. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷💝
Old 02-13-2024, 10:04 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

Default Good Morning Everyone!!

Hello everyone, I am just checking in. I am headed back to the hospital to be with my dad today. He is still in an out of a fib and they have put off doing the pacemaker until he is in better shape with the infection that is going on. They changed his medicine up again yesterday and within a half hour he really started having some major chest pains and they had to take him right back off of that medication. Both of his poor legs are still swollen and doubled in size and they are like touching a piece of concrete; they are so incredibly swollen and tight. We woke up to 37° this morning after a good hot in the upper 60s yesterday and for the past week even though it has rained off and on. We had a guest preacher at church Sunday that really preached a great sermon that hit home directly to me and Brother Day even singled me out of the congregation and told me that God showed him that right now I feel like a spaghetti strainer. I am poked so full of holes and there is so much more going out than they are coming in. And to let me know that God sees me , he is with me, for me to hang on and continue having faith. I really needed that. But I am glad everyone is doing good. I am sorry I only have time to read updates and post a general reply to everyone but I will get back on my routine as soon as I can. I cannot believe our week will be coming to a end, and I think Sinarose will remain in the lead!
I definitely have to get me some seaweed packs because I am stressed like crazy and on the go so much that I just run by various places to grab something quick. I did have half a sweet tea the other day because I forgot my lemon water at home but I have no excuse. I could have ordered water instead of sweet tea at the drive-through, but I kind of was really bad that day !!
but hang in there everyone y’all are in my thoughts and prayers daily. And will you sea weed eaters please recommend a brand to me that I can order from Amazon and how do I fix it? Does it have instructions? Thank you!! 🥰🙏🏼❤️😇🫶
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 12:08 PM   #129  

Good afternoon! Nahnee, will be praying for your dad. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-13-2024, 08:35 PM   #130  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Default Motivational Quote

It’s never too late ⏰
Or never too early 🐓
to work on being the healthiest you. 🥰
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:08 PM   #131  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I went to the Dr. today about the respiratory thing that I have been dealing with. I have bronchitis. I have an inhaler, steroid, and antibiotic. My friend went with me since she's also been sick. Hers is more sinus and mine is lung. Hopefully we'll be in good shape in a few days.

Total Approx 1430 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 250 calories
protein bar 250 calories

Dinner 700 calories
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 600 calories
yasso fro-yo 100 calories

Exercise:
nothing

Have a blessed evening!
Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 AM   #132  

Good morning! Diana, I hope the inhaler, steroid and antibiotic work for you. I exercised for a total of sixty two minutes yesterday. Got everything I needed to do done. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-14-2024, 03:39 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 216/204/120

Height: 5' 2"

Jendiet sorry you had such a terrible nightmare...I had a similar nightmare this week.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:25 AM   #134  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Diana I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy.

Having my mid-week check in. The weekend I made a vague promise to myself to eat less processed foods but didn't really follow through. I ended up eating a lot of chocolate. My guess is about 6 ounces? lol Oh man does bloominbutterflies love her chocolate. I'm doing a tough fasting schedule this week. I'm currently on a 48 hr fast. Depending on how my weigh in goes on Saturday (I want to lose at least 1.2 lbs) I might have to set up a s.m.a.r.t. goal on how specifically how much and when I'm going to eat chocolate next weekend.

bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 10:40 AM   #135  

Good morning again! Jendiet, so sorry about the nightmare you had. Power walked and to and home from church this s morning. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷💝