Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-09-2024, 09:43 PM   #91  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie Good news on the mammo.

nettnett I'm so glad you don't have copd.

A church friend had an emergency tonight with her Mom and needed to go out of town. I am dog sitting for her. I have my own dog, so this is not an optimal situation. Hopefully she will be back tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

I feel very time crunched right now so I will be brief.

Food on plan
Exercise: outdoor walk

Have a blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 10:52 PM   #92  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands on my way there. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷💝
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 11:39 PM   #93  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Activity for 9 February
30 minutes balance & strength exercises
47 minutes elliptical

Meals (1525 cal)
Breakfast- Cereal, Morning Summit with soy drink (370 cal)
Lunch-pasta with vegetables, vegetable soup (200 cal)
Dinner- olive pizza (565 cal)
Snack-Yogurt Fruit Snacks, Strawberry (70 cal) Ice Cream, Caribou Tracks (320 cal)
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 05:24 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 216/209/120

Height: 5' 2"

Volunteering is a great idea and I would love to do that. However my ability to drive is somewhat restricted so I'm pretty home bound. But maybe I can figure something out... being home bound is part of my problem, I'm stuck with all the food and the delivery. I have a license and all I'm just a really insecure driver and I barely go anywhere except the grocery store which is like two blocks away. Jendiet it is very good to try to stay fashionable even at a higher weight to maintain one's self esteem. I work from home so I often just wear sweatpants and whatever is comfortable. But I like to try to dress up as well as I can, though shopping is tough when you are a size 18 pushing 20.

Ugh i was just reading the requirements for volunteering at the senior home, it's like getting a job! Background check, interview..it all sounds very stressful!!!

Last edited by LadyBinger; 02-10-2024 at 05:31 AM.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 06:52 AM   #95  

Good morning! LadyBinger, there might be volunteer opportunities within walking distance of your home. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️💝😷
Old 02-10-2024, 06:55 AM   #96  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Back from a couple of weeks away. I've had a lot on plate figuratively and literally. Car troubles and co-worker drama. My stress had been high and I found myself falling into old habits (stress eating processed foods). It's been 3 weeks since my last weigh in and I am 185 today so a 2.8 lb lost. 2.8 lbs/ 3 weeks is 0.93 lbs a week. Not great for myself as I'm trying to lose 1.2 lbs a week at this point but could have been worse. Back trying to eat more foods this week that fill me up and actually nourish my body.
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 07:02 AM   #97  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post
Volunteering is a great idea and I would love to do that. However my ability to drive is somewhat restricted so I'm pretty home bound. But maybe I can figure something out... being home bound is part of my problem, I'm stuck with all the food and the delivery. I have a license and all I'm just a really insecure driver and I barely go anywhere except the grocery store which is like two blocks away. Jendiet it is very good to try to stay fashionable even at a higher weight to maintain one's self esteem. I work from home so I often just wear sweatpants and whatever is comfortable. But I like to try to dress up as well as I can, though shopping is tough when you are a size 18 pushing 20.
I relate to this a lot. I'm also home a lot and work from home. I'm also a nervous driver! If something is more than 10 miles away in an unknown area I feel positively sick about driving there. When I was a size 18 almost 20 I really liked Torrid. I'm sure you've probably shopped there before but I learned their line so well that I could order online with a lot of success. I would add a bunch of things on my wishlist and wait for a low price. This was great as I hate driving to the store.
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 08:05 AM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

My weigh in is up 3.6 pounds. This happened from the 2 slices of pizza. This is the reason why I stay away from that sort of thing. Even though my calories were ok I still showed a large gain. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the dog I am pet sitting for. I did the right thing because it was an emergency at night. But hopefully they can have a back up plan the next time.

Steps from yesterday: 7,676

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 10

Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Being thin is a wonderful goal. Regaining health and vigor is also great. Looking and feeling good are important, but both pale in comparison with how good it is to please the Lord by being the best people we can be. When we diet, we not only gain physically, but also spiritually. Resisting temptation tones our spiritual being as well as dieting tones our physical being. When we reach our goal in our diet, we reach a second goal, as well: We do what is pleasing to God. When we are faithful to do the will of the Lord, we can rest assured that we have an eternal home with Him.

Today's thought: Dieting makes me a spiritual overcomer as well as a physical overcomer!
Old 02-10-2024, 09:44 AM   #99  

I'm up .8 pounds. Pledge to do better.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 12:59 PM   #100  
Stay Committed & Believe

Default Motivational Quote

The best wealth is health.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:21 PM   #101  
Stay Committed & Believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post

Ugh i was just reading the requirements for volunteering at the senior home, it's like getting a job! Background check, interview..it all sounds very stressful!!!
What about volunteering at Senior Center? I help pack meals sometimes for Meals on Wheels for homebound seniors and I call Bingo numbers once a week. In the summer I have volunteered to lead senior walks. There are always plenty of other activities too to get involved in. It helps me to stay busy around others because when I am alone at home, I tend to eat more.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:22 PM   #102  
Stay Committed & Believe

My weigh-in for today shows
: ……down 1 pound.

Last edited by SinaRose; 02-10-2024 at 01:30 PM.
Old 02-10-2024, 01:28 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

Good morning everyone. Well, my weight this morning is up to 157.6. I know it is stress eating from all of this emotional stuff I have going on. Hopefully we will press charges this week on my car being vandalized last Saturday night. They put my father in the hospital yesterday with chest pains and he is in Afib, he also has a bacterial infection that has caused cellulitis, and both of his legs are swollen twice their original size. I’ve had to deal with the investigators all week, taking fingerprints, statements, then they wanted my phone for a complete “ phone dump” they said to pinpoint everyone’s location the night my car was vandalized. Of course it is on video camera. I was at home the whole time and I asked why couldn’t they do a tower dump because that would pinpoint the location? I’m not comfortable with a complete phone dump because that would allow them to access everything in my phone which I have bills I pay online banking, patient portal access, and everything like that. And I was beginning to feel like was being treated like the perpetrator instead of the victim. It is just been a very, very long, stressful week. I caught myself stopping in the barbecue place yesterday after leaving my dad‘s house to pick up his mail and get some items from his house to take to the hospital and grabbed a hamburger steak plate with gravy, onions, fries, coleslaw, and a piece of Texas toast and I ate it like I have not had a meal in years . And this morning I just feel yuck. But I have still not had a sip of Mountain Dew. I am still on my water so that is good. But the amount of stress I am under is just tremendous. I cannot wait to go to church in the morning and just feel the love And closeness of God and to be in his house. Then I will go to the hospital to check in on my father. The detective did call me back last night and told me to just take time with my family. The case is solid, and we would refocus on the case after my dad was well. But I told him no, I wanted the case to continue. We are looking at trespassing, attempted, burglary, harassment, endangerment of a child, because she had her child in the car seat with her, they were under the influence of drugs and alcohol, and the vandalism to my car is now over $5000 and that is a felony. I want them held accountable for their actions. And this little girl is 26 years old and just got her nursing license in December. The detective said he was pretty sure they would take her nursing license being charged with a felony? I’m sorry to do all of this venting to you wonderful group of friends, but it feels good to have someone to talk to that is outside of this craziness. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and please forgive me for not individually recognizing everyone in the group, but I will get back to that. I just ask to please keep me, my family and my father and everyone’s thoughts and prayers. Please. You all are in mine. thank you.
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 01:55 PM   #104  

Good afternoon! Welcome back bloominbutterflies! Power walked to and home from my meeting this morning. Ran errands on the way home. Had lunch when I got home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷💝
Old 02-10-2024, 09:40 PM   #105  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Great job to those who lost this week.

Food today was off plan
Exercise: Outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!