Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-14-2024, 12:50 PM   #136  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Jen I'm sorry about you having that nightmare. It sounds horrible.

Ciecie Thank you. Great job on the exercise.

Bloomingbutterflies Thank you.

Steps from yesterday: 5,003

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 14

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Perhaps the worst part of dieting is the guilt that accompanies the desire to break from the diet at any possible moment. For some, dieting becomes a challenge to see how sneaky a person can become, but inevitably guilt creeps in and spoils everything. Dieting requires a good spirit and a hopeful outlook. We cannot expect to maintain a good state of mind when we continually condemn ourselves for our failures. We need to resolve to try harder and then forget our failings. When we can forgive and forget, we stand a much better chance of a successful diet.

Today's thought: Valentine's candy adds to the flesh; the Word of God is less fattening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 01:01 PM   #137  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Default Happy Valentine’s Day!

SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 01:05 PM   #138  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 5’8”

Default Motivational Quote

Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 02:10 PM   #139  

Good afternoon! Thanks Diana! Had lunch. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 09:27 PM   #140  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

No workout to report.

I had my normal breakfast, no lunch, and dinner was salad w/ranch, baked potato, filet mignon, shared brownie ala mode w/DH.

Have a Blessed evening.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:35 PM   #141  

Diana. Feel better soon.

I was supposed to go to a meeting tomorrow but just didn't want to. I canceled and felt better immediately and yes I was stress eating.
I fixed ribeye steaks for my nephews and myself in the crockpot with new potatoes and onion. Our side was a salad. It was good. I invited my sis but she decided not to come.
Tomorrow will be a better day.

Happy Valentine's day ❤️
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:31 AM   #142  

Good morning! Diana, get well soon! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷💝
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:23 AM   #143  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you, everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 4,063

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 15

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.' Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

The little boy tagged farther and farther behind his parents. As his father turned to tell him to hurry up, the little boy sobbed, 'I can't hurry. I'm too tired. Carry me.' He stopped where he was and lifted his weary little arms. During our diets, we often feel just like that little boy. We just cannot go on anymore; we just do not have the strength. That's when we need to turn to God. In our weakness He brings us strength. You will be amazed at what great endurance the Lord gives to those who stretch out their arms to Him.

Today's thought: The Lord lifts us up from temptation when we reach out to Him.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:32 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettnett73 View Post
Diana. Feel better soon.

I was supposed to go to a meeting tomorrow but just didn't want to. I canceled and felt better immediately and yes I was stress eating.
I fixed ribeye steaks for my nephews and myself in the crockpot with new potatoes and onion. Our side was a salad. It was good. I invited my sis but she decided not to come.
Tomorrow will be a better day.

Happy Valentine's day ❤️
Nett, that sounds like a lovely family meal. Hugs
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:33 AM   #145  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloominbutterflies View Post
Diana I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy.

Having my mid-week check in. The weekend I made a vague promise to myself to eat less processed foods but didn't really follow through. I ended up eating a lot of chocolate. My guess is about 6 ounces? lol Oh man does bloominbutterflies love her chocolate. I'm doing a tough fasting schedule this week. I'm currently on a 48 hr fast. Depending on how my weigh in goes on Saturday (I want to lose at least 1.2 lbs) I might have to set up a s.m.a.r.t. goal on how specifically how much and when I'm going to eat chocolate next weekend.
I too love chocolate and frequently stress eat it
Old 02-15-2024, 11:34 AM   #146  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBinger View Post
Jendiet sorry you had such a terrible nightmare...I had a similar nightmare this week.
LadyB, that is strange we had similar dreams. I have dreams that sometimes come true so they can get scary for me. I believe if 2 people have similar dreams its a warning! Let's pray about it.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:35 AM   #147  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Hi Everyone!

No workout to report.

I had my normal breakfast, no lunch, and dinner was salad w/ranch, baked potato, filet mignon, shared brownie ala mode w/DH.

Saw someone say I hope you feel better! I hope you do too!!

Have a Blessed evening.
Old 02-15-2024, 11:36 AM   #148  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
Good morning! Diana, get well soon! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷💝
Thank you ciecie for encouraging me
Old 02-15-2024, 11:37 AM   #149  

[QUOTE=Diana3271;5470564]Hi Everyone!

I went to the Dr. today about the respiratory thing that I have been dealing with. I have bronchitis. I have an inhaler, steroid, and antibiotic. My friend went with me since she's also been sick. Hers is more sinus and mine is lung. Hopefully we'll be in good shape in a few days.

Praying this respiratory infection clears up in Jesus name
Old 02-15-2024, 11:39 AM   #150  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahnee71 View Post

Hello everyone, I am just checking in. I am headed back to the hospital to be with my dad today. He is still in an out of a fib and they have put off doing the pacemaker until he is in better shape with the infection that is going on. They changed his medicine up again yesterday and within a half hour he really started having some major chest pains and they had to take him right back off of that medication. Both of his poor legs are still swollen and doubled in size and they are like touching a piece of concrete; they are so incredibly swollen and tight. We woke up to 37° this morning after a good hot in the upper 60s yesterday and for the past week even though it has rained off and on. We had a guest preacher at church Sunday that really preached a great sermon that hit home directly to me and Brother Day even singled me out of the congregation and told me that God showed him that right now I feel like a spaghetti strainer. I am poked so full of holes and there is so much more going out than they are coming in. And to let me know that God sees me , he is with me, for me to hang on and continue having faith. I really needed that. But I am glad everyone is doing good. I am sorry I only have time to read updates and post a general reply to everyone but I will get back on my routine as soon as I can. I cannot believe our week will be coming to a end, and I think Sinarose will remain in the lead!
I definitely have to get me some seaweed packs because I am stressed like crazy and on the go so much that I just run by various places to grab something quick. I did have half a sweet tea the other day because I forgot my lemon water at home but I have no excuse. I could have ordered water instead of sweet tea at the drive-through, but I kind of was really bad that day !!
but hang in there everyone y’all are in my thoughts and prayers daily. And will you sea weed eaters please recommend a brand to me that I can order from Amazon and how do I fix it? Does it have instructions? Thank you!! 🥰🙏🏼❤️😇🫶
Nahnee, you are going through so much. Praying your dad's heart beat gets stronger and his fluid overload clears up. Praying protection for him..

Yes,, something quick is what you need..

I get mine off amazon.