Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-22-2024, 11:29 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettnett73 View Post
Another beautiful day in the Ozarks.
did my 30 minutes on the Nustep and tried to do the treadmill but knees were sore and still. Only walked .10 miles. Maybe better tomorrow.
I bet the view is lovely. I pray my heavenly home has a view of mountains since i haven't got that here yet
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 11:31 PM   #227  

201.8 but CRAZY HUNGRY. darned pms.

I splurged tonight on chestnuts (10), black olives (10), a few bites chicken/cabbage/mushroom, seaweed.
Old 02-23-2024, 12:09 AM   #228  

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷💝
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 06:31 AM   #229  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷💝
Old 02-23-2024, 10:40 AM   #230  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Thank you for your support. Hopefully you won't be as hungry today. It can be very frustrating.

Steps from yesterday: 10,457

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 23

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Kate was so thankful that Dennis was willing to spend time with her. Since she started her diet, Kate had tried everything in her power to keep from being alone. When she was alone, she ate. When she was with friends, she didn't feel the need quite as strongly. When she was with friends who understood her, they helped her keep her mind off food. Dennis was one of those understanding friends. He would talk and laugh and make her forget all about eating. He made himself available as much as he could, and Kate was truly grateful. She felt he was a fortress she could run to, where she would be safe from the temptations of food and drink.

Today's thought: God gives us places of refuge when we tire!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 03:47 PM   #231  

Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked to and home from the thrift shop today. Ran errands on the way home. Put a load of laundry in the washer before I went to the thrift shop. Put a load of laundry in the dryer when I got home. Will fold my first laundry load in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-23-2024, 11:51 PM   #232  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary07 View Post
Has anyone tried this amazing audiobook “The Obesity Code” for weight loss?
Have not tried it but welcome.

Tom started today! 202. Hopefully will see about 4lb drop after!!
Old 02-23-2024, 11:54 PM   #233  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

Jen Thank you for your support. Hopefully you won't be as hungry today. It can be very frustrating.

Today's thought: God gives us places of refuge when we tire!
I was still hungry but did better tonight. Supposed to meet friends tomorrow night for bday get together. After 9pm. I rarely eat that late.
Old 02-24-2024, 06:56 AM   #234  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-24-2024, 10:26 AM   #235  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

Good morning everyone. I have downloaded Leslie Sansone app on my phone. So I can get some powerwalking in, but I actually met up with my mom yesterday since it was so pretty outside and we walked 2 miles. I will be getting ready for my grandson today. He will be staying until Monday. I’m so excited to see my little chunky monkey. He has learned the song Jesus loves me and the BIIBLE; It is adorable hearing him singing those. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. ❤️😇🙏🏼🥰
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 10:41 AM   #236  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

I forgot to tell y’all my first package of seaweed came in, and it is made by gimme and it is grabbing and go roasted seaweed snacks with sea salt. That is the most awful tasting stuff. It tasted like raw sardines and tuna. I also ordered another brand that starts with a K… but it hasn’t made it yet. I’m going to try it also and pray it’s nothing like this one! I’m trying to find someone that will take this! lol. 🥰🙏🏼😇☦️
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 11:51 AM   #237  

Good morning.
Another beautiful day in the Ozarks
I've lost another 1.8 pounds this week. I had a late dinner last night, a burrito that was made by my nephew.
After church tomorrow im going to Branson to stay with sis for a couple of days. I need a break away from the guys.

Last edited by nettnett73; 02-24-2024 at 11:56 AM.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 12:16 PM   #238  

Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked and to home from my meeting this morning. Ran errands on the way home. Had lunch when I got home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-24-2024, 12:28 PM   #239  

S/C/G: 210/150/150

Height: 1.7m

Hi everyone!

Thank you for hosting this daily accountability check-in! I'm excited to be here and to kick off a new month with all of you. My name is Rachid, and I've been on a journey to improve my health and fitness.

Recently, I've been focusing on incorporating more whole foods into my diet and finding enjoyable ways to stay active. Today, I started my morning with a nutritious breakfast of oatmeal topped with fresh berries and a side of Greek yogurt. For lunch, I packed a colorful salad with plenty of veggies and grilled chicken.

As for exercise, I'm planning to go for a brisk walk this evening to get some fresh air and move my body. Consistency is definitely key, and I'm committed to staying on track and supporting each other in reaching our goals.

Looking forward to sharing our progress and successes together this month! Cheers to a great start!

Read This FREE The foolproof diet Ebook, It Helped Me A Lot To Start My Weight Loss Journey.
NahlaLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 12:58 PM   #240  

Good afternoon again! Welcome to the group Rachid! 😁💝😷❤️