Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-19-2024, 06:44 PM   #196  

Good evening! I decided to take it easy again today but got a lot more done today. Bought a few more groceries today. All were healthy food items. Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. 😁😷❤️💝
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 09:12 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 54

Default Congratulations!!

Way to go Ciecie and Bloominbutterflies! I am so happy and proud for you both!! And congrats to the rest of the ladies for hanging in there and all your hard work!!
My Dad is still the same but I think hes getting better. The detective said he plans on filing charges Wednesday. So please keep those issues in your thoughts and prayers. And please pray for my preacher, his wife and daughter and granddaughter, and our Sunday school preacher because they have not been back to church since Sunday last week. They did not make it to Wednesday night services, nor did they make it to Sunday Services because something is going around and everyone is sick. Toward the end of church our preacher did stop by, but he spoke from the very corner at the door and would not come around anyone and just ask us all to keep him and his family in our prayers because they were having a really hard time getting rid of this mess. Its not the confirmed flu, but they have all the symptoms of the flu. I hope everyone has a very blessed night and a blessed week ahead.
Ciecie- do you mind me asking where or what type of work that you do? Im just always curious because you say you powerwalk to work or to town so I just figured you live in a big city somewhere? And I think how cool it would be to be able to walk to work or our local thrift store, etc. I am way out in the country and our nearest Walmart is 12 miles one-way but our nearest little town with like a shopping mall and hospital and all of that is 30 miles one-way and if you go the opposite way it is 60 miles one way.
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 10:24 PM   #198  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Food on plan. Took a friend to get a MRI and then off to look for a new refrigerator and range. Mine are 34 y/o. No formal workout.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 11:58 PM   #199  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 58

Activity for 19 February

Exercise
10 minutes Quick Walk with Jessica Smith DVD
20 minutes Walk with Jessica Smith DVD
2 mile walk with Leslie Sasone DVD (Thanks Ciecie)
50 minutes elliptical

Meals
Breakfast: soy drink, tofu scramble w/ mixed vegs, tomato, spinach, toast
Lunch- Thai Curry with mixed vegetables, Chik nuggets cheese sticks.
Dinner-pea & beet burger, macaroni & cheese

Note: should have fruit.
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 12:35 AM   #200  

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷💝
Old 02-20-2024, 09:34 AM   #201  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,008

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 20

Psalm 37:5
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Alice Layden was a woman with no self-control. As long as I knew her, she had been terribly overweight. I hadn't seen Alice for over two years when she showed up one day on my front door-step. She looked fabulous! When I asked how she had finally done it, she said, 'I asked God to help me, and I just kept asking Him. Every morning, every noontime, each evening, and anytime I felt hungry, which was almost all the time, I just said a little prayer for God to get me through. He did it! After I thought I'd just about run out of things to try, I found what I should have known all along. God did for me what I was unable to do for myself!'

Today's thought: The more time spent in prayer, the less time left to eat!
Old 02-20-2024, 09:40 AM   #202  

Good morning! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-20-2024, 02:31 PM   #203  
Stay Committed & Believe

S/C/G: 152/152/122

Height: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I asked God to help me, and I just kept asking Him. Every morning, every noontime, each evening, and anytime I felt hungry, which was almost all the time, I just said a little prayer for God to get me through. He did it! After I thought I'd just about run out of things to try, I found what I should have known all along. God did for me what I was unable to do for myself!'
💕 Love it. Thank you for the reminder.
SinaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 04:29 PM   #204  

Good evening! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Power walked to and home from lunch today. Ran errands on the way home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-20-2024, 08:54 PM   #205  

Another beautiful day in the Ozarks.
did my 30 minutes on the Nustep and tried to do the treadmill but knees were sore and still. Only walked .10 miles. Maybe better tomorrow.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:27 PM   #206  

Good night! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-20-2024, 09:53 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 54

Hello ladies,
Doing great today! Calories on point. I ran errands all day today so I got in ole Ty of walking. Then went to see my dad and we changed out his heart monitor. Going to my Neurosurgeon tomorrow for a new, updated mri. Its been 3 years last month since my spinal fusion and discectomy And replaced it all with titanium. Idk if its my hardware giving me issues or the 2 bulging discs under there?
But I will keep yall posted. Has been an absolutely beautiful day today! Our Father God is so amazing what he has done, can still do, and will continue to do the rest of our lives!
I praise him daily!
I hope everyone has a great week!
I'm gonna look up Leslie S., that Ciecie uses too and see if I can start getting me at least 1 mile in then build up to two!!
❤️🙏🏼🥰🫶💙
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 11:03 PM   #208  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

Last week, when I went to the Derm, she did a biopsy. I was floored today when I got a call saying that I have nodular basal cell carcinoma. I'm having surgery next Wednesday. They said the procedure/process could be 4+ hours. Hopefully the Dr. will get it all in the first try. I use sunscreen every day.

I continued to struggle with the bronchitis, until Sunday night. While watching TV, I was googling and found a lot of positive information about drinking ginger tea and it helping with bronchitis. I tried it and started feeling better very quickly. Did the medicine all of a sudden start working or did the ginger tea help? I drank it yesterday and today and I'm a lot better. We'll see what happens with that. Keep ginger tea in mind, if you have issues with bronchitis.

Food: On plan
Exercise: Outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-21-2024, 07:58 AM   #209  

Good morning! Diana, so sorry you have skin cancer. Will be praying all goes well next Wednesday. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁💝❤️😷
Old 02-21-2024, 09:00 AM   #210  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you, Ciecie.

Steps from yesterday: 9,263

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 21

Hebrews 9:23
It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices then these.

I took a youth group to a play on Good Friday once while I was fasting. All I could think of was how hungry I felt. I was a little cranky, and I found it difficult to concentrate on the play. Suddenly, I looked at the face of the young man who played Christ. His face was contorted with the pain and suffering of our Lord. I looked at a face which truly mirrored everything Jesus had been through, and I was ashamed at myself for the self-pity I had indulged in. When I compared my minor discomforts with the true sufferings of Jesus, I realized I had nothing whatsoever to complain about.

Today's thought: I will think of what I have, rather than what I have not!