UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-06-2004, 09:40 AM   #166  

I'm back I feel extra fat I have put on about 3.5 pounds. I had fantastic time Friday saw radio 2 roadshow with switch on of lights and Lemar, Darren Hayes, McFly, Geri Halliwell. Saturday saw Morrissey Sunday went on open top lights trip on bus.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 12:39 PM   #167  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooh sounds great Veggie did the weather hold out? spoke to BIL yesterday and he said it was quite a nice day
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 12:51 PM   #168  

Was all sunny
Old 09-06-2004, 02:16 PM   #169  
Gym'll fix it!!

Wonders will never cease

I was going to be all angelic today and start a plan but instead i've finished off a big bag of peanut M & M's now all temptation is gone but the extra calories have'nt I just don't have any motivation even tho' i'm busting out of my work pants its getting to the point that i'm afraid that if I bend down i'm scared I might blow the seam I'm sat here and I feel drained I have no energy and I know that if I start to exercise again that that will fix it but I just can't find the willpower to do it get the out girls and give me a good hiding
Old 09-06-2004, 06:31 PM   #170  

Veggie thats no bad - floaty weight that is! Will float away with little ease!

Cat <punch>#@##<smack> <kerr..pow>@%#!
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:13 AM   #171  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Ok Cathy, come on luv. Today is a brand new day. ANd now after a week of eating chocolate every day and not counting any points I've added another two pounds so I'm saying from my trip home, I've gained a whopping EIGHT pounds and I don't like it!
I feel the same as you, all horrible, my belly is protruding over my trousers and I'm NOT buying bigger one's it's taken me nearly two years to get into 14's and I'm NOT going back up a size!
I've written out my journal planner for today, I'm back on track with all my plans for food and water drinking, and I shall do regular point counting for this week, as I'm still a tad confused about the CORE plan and don't wnat to mess up my chances of losing this week by over indulging on the said 'free food'.
I can't find the rolling pin lady, otherwise I'd have given you a few whacks, so the drill sergeant will have to do for now. and a cheers. Let's go girl....weigh in next Tuesday and we'll both have lost a few pounds and our trousers will be a bit less tight....get on your and I'm going to get dressed and go to curves.
Hi Veggie, glad you had a great time, don't worry about your 31/2, you'll have got that off by your weigh in on Thurs and then they'll say you maintained, which isn't a bad feeling at all
Everyone else sounds like you're all doing so well and staying on plan, congrats to all of you I say. Next week, I will be saying what a great week I've had and showing a loss too oooooooooo found her, so had to give myself a whack!
Have a wonderful on plan day all..... Cathy get on that treadmill!!!!!
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 10:23 AM   #172  
Slow and steady

OK, so far, so good. I have been to curves, sweated my bum off there, they don't believe in paying high A/C costs there.... and I've been shopping and bought some LF foods to get me through the next few days, am now eating a LF yog for brekky so it's nearly 10.30 am and I am feeling good, especially about being on track for about four hours now
Old 09-07-2004, 02:19 PM   #173  

I feel so fat.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:18 PM   #174  
Gym'll fix it!!

And I feel even fatter Veggie cheer up 3lbs is'nt so bad and like Chris said you'll soon have them off but you'll get to keep the great memories of how you got them

I've just had my lunch it was good too chickburger/bun followed by Pineapples yummy! so i've not blown it yet I'm not going on the Core plan yet either Chris i've printed out a few recipes tho' so I may try it sometime I think I'm more comfortable with calorie counting cuz then I know exactly if i've blown it or not whereas with Core I think i'd be thinking that i'd had to much too and I like my bread and all bread is counted as pts on Core

Chris, glad to hear that you are having a good day and well done with Curves I feel all pysched up to do this now after the "tongue" lashing
Girls

Kelly I loved the kerr..pow I feel like i'm in a Batman or should I say "Cat" woman flick

Last edited by cat90; 09-07-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:07 AM   #175  

Ooh yeah I have fantastic memories of Saturday, especially the drunk blokes dancing around us during the last song. It was sooooooooo hot we drank smirnoff ice all way through gig (my sister claims it cost £4 for a bottle) That was another good thing I didn't have to go to the bar once.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:58 AM   #176  
Slow and steady

for Veggie.just thought you'd like a whack. Why the despair lovey? You have done so well this year, what do you think is making you be in this slump? Are you happy where you are with your weight now? Cos if you are, then that's ok, and if you can maintain from now, everything will be all right

Cathy, do you need a whack? Or did you get on that ?

I've just got back from curves, am sweating profusely as it's very humid out and trying to rain, but it's warm too.

Am now going to take my cuppa upstairs, get my shower and toodle about before going to work......everyone have a good day.
Old 09-08-2004, 12:12 PM   #177  
Gym'll fix it!!

No, I don't need a whack yet Chris I walked 2mls last night..not bad considering I was still on the at 8pm if i'd moved earlier I might have got 3mls in I'm just having my first cuppa of the day and then I intend to and then have brekky so keep me to it and if I come back and have'nt done anything then get those ready

Bloody **** Veggie where were you that charges 4 quid for a smirnoff ice? 2 pound odd yeh but no way would I pay 4 quid unless I was getting 2 maybe your Sis did'nt realise she was paying for yours
Old 09-09-2004, 12:11 PM   #178  

Hi girls!! Remember me? Well here I am back to haunt you again!! I haven't been here on the UK site for such an age...mainly'cos I spend so much time with the AROUND THE WORLD WITH 80 CHICKS thread. But I have come back to base as it were, with the country ready to watch the FAT NATION proggy tonight. I am weighing in at 79kg.
How are you all? Veggie, we miss your visits to the thread down under!When are you goin to Blackpool, Veggie? Are you going to see the Blackpool Illuminations? Afriend of mine is going for a 5 day break from Monday. I hope the weather is ok....it has been a gorgeous September so far...better go prepared!!
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 02:02 PM   #179  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Sheila, You're a mind reader cuz I was just thinking of you this morning and I was going to ask if anyone had heard anything from you glad to hear that you are OK

I managed a 3ml walk yesterday even tho' I wanted to get off after one but I perservered and i'm glad that I did so that is 2 perfect days under my belt (if there's any room under there ) Y & R has just started so thats my Q to get on my treadmill..BBL to report
Old 09-09-2004, 02:24 PM   #180  

Winter gardens was £4 a bottle, well so she claimed hmm I dunno. I'm sure they were £2 a bottle in June

Yes I went to illuminations, saw lots of fights, nice. I can't believe people take their kids to that place at night. It's only good if you are drunk.