UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-26-2004, 07:55 PM   #226  

You better not disappear again
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 05:17 PM   #227  

where has everybody gone do we just timeshare now? come on you lot theres no one to talk to im so lonely!!!!!
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 06:31 PM   #228  
Gym'll fix it!!

I've got a good excuse Kirsty my internet modem died so I had to go and get it changed today she gave me a right beat up in exchange too looks like the bugger has never seen a duster in its life but at least it works

Well, I went to work on Sunday morning and my replacement was 20 minutes late when I told her that I did'nt think she was coming she just turned around and shrugged and said 'I had trouble signing in' not that I care but I know my Super won't be happy if she finds out she was useless the poor girl does'nt stand a chance she asked me "what if the price changes are'nt done on time?" and I replied "there is no 'what if' there is no choice..they have to be done' she kind of look stunned when I told her that. I have one more Sunday morning to do and then i'm "free" I don't know whether to do it or not tho' cuz my pay is still 10 hours short and i'm sick of arguing about it I know its not very professional to let them down but I feel like i've been let down by them hubby said to not bother after all i'll be getting up at 5am to earn about 10 quid for the morning and that sucks!!

After last weeks weigh-in showed no change its been a free for all and I said that I would start another plan on Monday and that did'nt happen so i'm not sure what to do now I need to decide my next plan of attack Hope you are all doing well

Last edited by cat90; 09-28-2004 at 06:35 PM.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 07:28 AM   #229  

Write them an official snotty letter by a pretend lawyer that might get your money. They are the ones that aren't professional.

Poor modem mine has a problem with my mp3 player it doesn't like to turn on if mp3 is plugged in when I turn computer on. How odd. It prob says in manual not to do that.

We need Carol back where is she?
Old 09-29-2004, 08:33 AM   #230  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hey girls,
How is everyone? WElcome back Kirsty, and yes, where's our Carol gone? I've been so busy of late, all I've had time to do is flick through the threads very quickly. I have boxes up the ying-yang in this house, I still have to go through a few more cupboards and sort some stuff out and I reckon the bin men hated me yesterday when they saw my wheelie bin, and the rubbish piled along side my fence for them to take. Well they'd better get used to it, cos they'll have another full load on Friday and probably again, next Tuesday when all my furniture is packed up on the truck and I find strange things that were hibernating underneath said furniture.

Cathy, don't go in on Sunday! They are wan*ers! And they don't deserve you. Plus they NEED to pay ya! It's not right how they are treating you so rotten. Glad to hear about the new job though, well done

Right, must go, have an appointemnt and then need to go and get a new i.d card. It's all go in this house, oh yes, fun indeed!
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 04:49 PM   #231  

what to do is tell them that you wont be in on sunday as your pay is short so you are taking sunday off in lew and if they still are being smart a**es call the head office and tell them the reasons you are leaving and about the continual pay shortages because they must have had a high staff turnover because of there attitudes so dont let it drop because i had a super who was brilliant at shortchanging us until we found out she was putting the hours through as her own for covering US chris when do you move now cant be very long to go now ???? cathy the old ones are the good ones according to my dh veggie might be a configuration problem go to the windows sight and see if theres an upgrade pretaining to your mp3 player that shoul sort it out what kind is it??? anyway im going as my knees are killing me and are not appreciating being stuck at this desk
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 10:33 PM   #232  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hey Chris, Great to have you back i've been wondering about you..you know

Oh, Corrie is about to come on and I don't want to miss it so i'll keep this short and post in the morning cuz I only start at 10.30 in the morning I love this job pity about the drive but never mind

"IF" I go in on Sunday i've got one more paycheck to collect and then another one after I leave so I might call in on Friday or Saturday to check what i've been paid on that one if i'm short even more then they definitely WON'T see me on Sunday morning

Got to check on my spuds so i'll see you in the morning
Old 09-30-2004, 09:06 PM   #233  
Gym'll fix it!!

He-He got my first paycheck today and it was correct so it looks like the new place is going to be a lot fairer than the old one they even paid me by cheque too because my direct deposit is'nt sorted out yet which was very good of them cuz they could have made me wait until the next pay period if they'd wanted to we only start at 10am on Monday morning as well so far i've only had one 8am start so this is working out great funny thing is I keep thinking its Friday now cuz i've finished work until Monday (i'm not counting going to the other job ) Not really in the mood to exercise tonight I suppose I could do another mile could'nt I? OK..don't all shout at once
Old 09-30-2004, 09:37 PM   #234  

Hurrah.

I am up far too late
Old 09-30-2004, 11:15 PM   #235  
Slow and steady

Good for you Cathy, well done on getting that pay check! Don't spend it all at once though will ya?

I am done with work, it was my last day today and of course my last kid worked out to be Freddie Kruger, and you know what, that kid was an angel today. COuld have been the treat of McDonalds I fed him before we started work though???

I've packed up some bathroom stuff today, didn't know I had that many towels to be honest, amazing what you can find in an under the sink cupboard in this house too, half empty shamppoos and conditioners, loo roll I thought we'd run out of two weeks back and went rushing out to buy more.....the list goes on, I won't bore you.

Tomorrow is Daves retirement ceremony. I've bought a new top, it's very slimming so I'm told, well the proof will be in the pics we take and I for one can tell ya, it won't be slim line looking me! Cos I know what is hiding underneath and it ain't pretty!

Right, I'd better get to my bed, busy day tomorrow. Have a good one all
Old 10-01-2004, 11:52 AM   #236  

Have a nice time at the ceremony I'm sure you will both look lovely (will there be pics? )
Old 10-01-2004, 12:50 PM   #237  
Gym'll fix it!!

Yeh WE WANT PICS..WE WANT PICS Hope you have a great time Chris what an exciting time for you are you retiring too? never thought of that before btw..I can't go mad on the pay it was'nt that much I'll be going in to the other place later today to pick up my payslip to see what they've paid me this time still don't know whether to put in an appearance on Sunday morning or not I probably will..i'm a soft sod you know
Old 10-01-2004, 08:03 PM   #238  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Hey Cat, my paycheck was down by the overtime I did and no-one's fixed it yet, and they asked us to do overtime again tonight, but I said, I'll do overtime when you pay me for last time!!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 08:05 PM   #239  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Also..... WE WANT PICS!!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 09:48 PM   #240  
Slow and steady

HI girls,
Ceremony was briliant Very moving and I took loads of pics, however, I can't ever get them small enough to post here, so someone help me and I'll send em on. I love my new top by the way, it's very comfy. I like comfy