UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-06-2004, 09:50 AM   #301  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Everyone

Well I must be a yappy bugger cuz look at how many posts i've posted I should get a bloody medal I forgot to celebrate @ 2000..3000 and 4000 so i've definitely got to celebrate when I get to 5000!!!

Toot I just knew you'd go and post those days!!

Chris..be careful that you don't plug your hoover up because I remember years ago in England I did that very thing I could'nt believe how much fluff came off that Axminster or whatever minster carpet it was! @ little pickers wear big knickers!!

Well I finally caught up with her yesterday morning and with a face like thunder I looked at her and said "My pay was 8 1/2 hours short can you tell me why?" and she just looked at the payslip and replied "No..errr..I don't know why that is..head office is dealing with it and you're supposed to be getting another 5 hours" I did'nt have time to argue about the other 3 1/2 hours as I was on my way to work so I just said "OK..I'll deal with head office then" she did'nt have the nerve to look me in the eye or say that they were 'unauthorised' hours I wonder why that was? When I got home from work head office had called but not left a message and I want to know what they have to say i'm definitely going to hold out for the full 8 1/2 hours maybe the word "UNION" needs to be brought into the conversation again

Veggie..sharing a room with someone off the net? sleep with one eye open as for the tickers I DON'T want the fertility one
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 02:45 PM   #302  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

How come your not yapping Cat? Where ya gone?

I've just been to an interview at an autistic school, am quite impressed with it, hope they might me impressed with me! Not impressed with the pay but beggars can't be choosers!

Am now going to make lunch for darling hubby and myself cos I'm starving. Will be nice healthy low point lunch, want to move that ticker again this time next week...I wanna be a ONER again!!!

How's everyone else faring this fine day?
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 11:05 AM   #303  

You'll be a oner soon. I'll probably be a goner before I'm a oner Good luck on the job.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 11:12 AM   #304  
Slow and steady

@ Veggie....thanks for the good luck wishes.

I haven't heard anything yet from the schools but I did get a letter from Kohls Department store who I interviewed with and they don't want me!

I can't think why???? Maybe it was the I don't really want to work in a dept store vibe I gave out during the interview, plus I don"t know jack sh** about retail? Can't possibly be that they didn't like me? Could it?

Right, time for a cuppa have a great day all.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:01 PM   #305  
Gym'll fix it!!

I think you must have caught the "I don't want to work in a department store " from me Chris i'm just busy doing stuff around the house while i'm off so decided not to internet because like today it is fatal i'm still in my dressing gown at 2pm was going to work miracles today too but its not too late so i'll go and make a start
Old 11-13-2004, 08:29 AM   #306  

sorry girls cant stop things are hectic will explain later just popped in to let you all know that tell was admited to the hospital last night with severe chest pain she phoned me while packing so as soon as i know any more illl let you all know
bye kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 08:00 PM   #307  

Get well soon Teel Thanks Kirsty.
Old 11-14-2004, 12:10 AM   #308  
Slow and steady

Please keep us up to date on Teel Kirsty, if you get to talk to her again soon, please send our best wishes and we hope for a speedy recovery for her.

It's very quiet in here this weekend, is everyone out Christmas shopping as I noticed Frus kindly pointed out its six weeks away tomorrow. GAH! Help, I've only got two pressies and have to think about shipping dates to get pressies home to England!!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 02:02 PM   #309  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh No Hope Sheila is OK

Waaaaaah 6 weeks to go!

I'm not Christmas shopping Chris he-he i'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore I've got 2 gifts for MIL and some for grandchild rest will wait until i'm home plan to play dress up this afternoon and choose which items i'm taking with me really hope that I manage to only pack things that I will wear instead of just taking them for a ride across the pond like I normally do
Old 11-14-2004, 02:37 PM   #310  

Oh no, hope Teel is OK - my best wishes to her too......
taichilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 12:56 PM   #311  

It's v quiet round here I'm just counting days till I go to see Will Young on Thursday Hope I don't get lost (some hope) Bought this top to wear.

Old 11-19-2004, 03:21 PM   #312  
Slow and steady

Love it Veg..... where did you get it? Yo'll look smashing....hope you have a wonderful time
Old 11-19-2004, 07:01 PM   #313  

Thanks Chris I got it from the dreaded Evans I have lost all 'woo I have lost weight' confidence with clothes as I have put a stone back on. But I will have good time hopefully.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:00 PM   #314  
Slow and steady

You'll soon lose it again luv. I'm not having such a terrific time at the moment. I get to grips with this business for a few days and then it all flies out the window.
I have to take a big two and a half hours computerised test tomorrow. It is to show that I can read and write and comprehend stuff and maths aswell. I am nervy about the math, I'm crap at it, and some of the questions I've previewed on the web site and bizarre.
Need an early night tonight so my brain might work! Wish me luck....
Old 11-20-2004, 06:04 PM   #315  

Wow Veggie - looks like a great top - it's a long time since I found anything nice. I'm tempted at Xmas time with all the sparkly party stuff, but have nowhere to wear it!! It's all the practical everyday stuff that I'm a bit (!) short on.
Just seen Bridget Jones 2, really funny - I laughed out loud for real, but so did everyone else. Went with hubby, having shipped kids off to Grandparents and friends . Then he told me he'd never got around to watching the original . Went for a drink and stroll around after, interesting seeing all the young things almost wearing what looked like hankies - and it's so COLD!! How do they do it? I'm sure I never did .
taichilady is offline   Reply With Quote