UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-02-2004, 01:14 PM   #241  
Gym'll fix it!!

Good for you frus I don't blame you I went and got my payslip and it was OK i'll be happy with what i've got as long as she does'nt *iss around with it and I get my final 10hrs for last Sunday and this Sunday

Oh S*it..wish i'd read that before i'd deleted your pics Chris if you want to send them again i'll resize them and post them for you Glad you had a good time you all looked great
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 03:38 PM   #242  

hey i want to see the pics too !!!! hi every one how are we all good i hope cathy glad the new jobs good and that the old one finishes soon chris whens the big move? i know it must be soon or you wouldnt be packing but im sorry i cant actually remeber when . well its cold raining and very windy here and the central heatings going full blast right im going to change the washing thats drying on the radiators and ill speak soon
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 09:08 AM   #243  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi girls, pm me your e-mail addy's if you want and I'll send the pics out to ya.
Kirsty, we have the packers arriving between eight and ten tomorrow morning, they load on Tues, hannah and I will be in AZ on Thurs and Dave, J and the dogs get to tow my car and drive across county, they should arrive by next Tuesday
It's a bit nippy here this morning,a definite Oct nip to the air, although it's dry and sunny which is different to yesterday when we had torrential rain AGAIN, thought it might be another hurricane, but it was just more rain!
Thanks for the compliments on us looking great Cathy, can't believe you deleted our pic though, who wouldn't want us lot hanging around in thier computers? LOL!
RIght, I have five girls sleeping in various parts of this house, they started a sleepover last night at one and two in the moring after the homecoming dance, were still awake at five and if they think they'll be getting thier full eight hours, they're VERY mistaken. I have load to do, and I'll not be tip toeing around!
Talk later....
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 04:01 PM   #244  
Gym'll fix it!!

Thats the spirit wake the buggers up I thought about hanging onto your pics Chris but then thought "what for?" to gaze at fondly? need all the room I can keep on my MASSIVE 2G Hard Drive

I'm FREE i've done my last shift at the sweatshop my super was there too and when I went for my brew she was on the calling for me and then when I went into the back to put garbage in the compactor she was on the calling for me meanwhile my "replacement" is making personal telephone calls and mosy-ing around like she has all the time in the world god help her next week when i'm not there to pick up the slack..she was asking me this morning how long she would have to work there before she could transfer to another department oh well..thats not my problem i'm just so happy to be out of there i'm looking forward to lying in bed until 7 or even 8am on Sundays again
Old 10-03-2004, 06:39 PM   #245  

Cathy you need gmail it's an email account from google that has one gigabyte of storage space, good for storing pics PM me with your current email if you want an invite to it (I have 4 left if anyone wants one)
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 12:19 AM   #246  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Morning you lovely ladies. Well it's official packing day today, the packers should be here in another eight hours. I am still pottering about trying to get some things sorted, such as things I don't want packed. You have to hide them you see, cos they'll pack anything. I had a friend a few years back who turned around in her kitchen to get something and they'd packed her bin, full of rubbish!
The puter will be taken apart tomorrow morning by hubby, so I won't be able to check in for about a week. SO until then, have a great week, keep on plan if you can and I'll catch up with you all soon.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:49 PM   #247  

cat my dh has 7 hard drives totalling about 200 gigs and he still moans that he has no space the more you have the more you use
kirsty
Old 10-04-2004, 05:53 PM   #248  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinNJ
Morning you lovely ladies. Well it's official packing day today, the packers should be here in another eight hours. I am still pottering about trying to get some things sorted, such as things I don't want packed. You have to hide them you see, cos they'll pack anything. I had a friend a few years back who turned around in her kitchen to get something and they'd packed her bin, full of rubbish!
The puter will be taken apart tomorrow morning by hubby, so I won't be able to check in for about a week. SO until then, have a great week, keep on plan if you can and I'll catch up with you all soon.
See you in a week Have fun!
Old 10-04-2004, 10:51 PM   #249  
Gym'll fix it!!

I manage to keep mine about half empty so its still OK good grief Kirsty what does your hubby do with all that space? it must take him days to find anything

Thanks for the offer Veggie but i'll carry on as I am for the mo

Hey Chris, you mean you actually have people that pack for you i'm definitely slipping cuz i've always done that myself

Forgot to tell you yesterday when I was at the store this man came up to me and asked me what the difference was between the bottled water that he had in his buggy and the one on the shelf and I replied "None" then he asked my why one was priced at 1.39 and the other 1.48 so I told him that the 'girl' must have missed a price change and he toddled off anyway I checked the price and sure enough it had gone up to 1.48 and sure enough about 10 minutes later the guy came back with his bill and told me he'd been charged 1.48 so I apologised to him and said "sorry, its gone up this week" and he replied "yeh, I see you've changed it now" so I said "I wondered if you'd come back for 9 cents" (about 4p to you) and then he said "well, I bought 4!" meanwhile his wife is cringing near the cough syrup she obviously was embarrassed about the whole thing anyway..he did'nt get a refund but if i'd have had 36 cents in my pocket I would have gladly given it to him.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:22 AM   #250  

I never make a fuss in shops I'm such a wimp I cringe when I'm with someone who does. I was with my Mother in a supermarket the other week and she was overcharged for the wrong fruit, so she marched to customer services who then pointed out she was undercharged as it had charged for 2 instead of 3 but as it was their mistake she got the whole amount back Then she was embarrassed as she had now got the fruit for free.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:28 PM   #251  

sorry girls but had a bad week dads been in hospital and now weve all got the flu so as soon as im feelling better ill pop back in
kirsty
Old 10-08-2004, 08:32 PM   #252  
Gym'll fix it!!

LOL Veggie..I can just imagine the scene

Get Well Soon Kirsty A few at work are sneezing all over me they'd better not give me owt

Well, its Thanksgiving on Monday does'nt mean owt to me but a day off suppose everyone else will be digging into turkey and stuffing their faces I just treat it like any other day.I was well *issed off at work today cuz we worked a full day on thursday with the promise of getting tuesday off too then the management decided that it was'nt possible to do everything and told us we'd have to work on tuesday (which did'nt bother me really ) then the super came around and asked me if i'd definitely be in work on tuesday and I said that I would..I thought she was verifying that we would'nt let her down because 2 girls did'nt show up today then I overheard her say to 3 women on the other table that she'd got 4 people in and that they could have tuesday off I was so mad because i'd basically worked a full day so that some other woman who can't even get to work on time can stay in bed while I have to get up at 6.30am that won't happen again!! and the next time the "option" comes up I'll let them know why ( I'll probably get a few 'digs' in on tuesday too ) I shall be relaxing and having a few bevvies over the weekend
Old 10-09-2004, 02:00 PM   #253  
Gym'll fix it!!

I watched "Extreme Makeover" last night and one woman wanted surgery on her horrible stomach but the surgeon would'nt do it until she lost 40lbs so she asked what she had to do to make her 'dream' come true and in steps Michael Thurmond to get her in shape I must say she was very dedicated and did exactly what he told her outcome..wait for it..she lost 20LBS in 3 WEEKS and lost 39" total the surgeon was still a bit apprehensive about doing surgery but he went ahead and sucked out the rest she lost 45lbs total and went from a size 14 (I think) to a size 8..Incredible!
Old 10-10-2004, 06:36 PM   #254  
Gym'll fix it!!

he-he-he Does no-one write on this thread but me I'm all excited cuz i've just booked my flight back to "miserable" old England i'm so stoked to be going around the pubs at chrissy I can't wait!! how many weeks have I got now 10??? hmmmm I could lose 20lbs at least so I'd better get on with it ( as my hubby would say! ) had a few puter probs today thing would'nt let me open windows explorer or outlook express and when i reset it..it said that there was a boot failure OMG! I thought I had a virus at first but I managed to get it up again and i've scanned it and its OK so who knows what the heck that was..still can't clear cookies so i've obviously changed something but at least I can get online
Old 10-11-2004, 02:03 AM   #255  

good morning ive made amental note to write in here too, but i was working all weekend isnt overtime a great thing(you sense the sarcasm), didnt have a bad weekend as it goes. there was no birthday parties at work and that worked in my favour.....just a friendly visitor that brought in gingerbread hmmmmmmmmmm, its been really cold here over the weekend , hopefully its bit milder this morning ive got to walk miss diva to school...uphill so that should burn calories
christmas timeeeeeeee dont you just love it, i could never imagine being somehwere hot and sunny at christmas it just wouldnt feel christmassy to me wonder what santa will bring me! my DH wants bike leathers......so im thinking of hinting for something along the same price lines . that should give him some grey hairs lol
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote