UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-27-2004, 11:36 AM   #271  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Girls,
Halloween is definitely arriving fast now isn't it. I have no candy to give out and am thinking about turning all the lights out and just pretending we're not home. Both my kids are to big to go out trick or treating now, but I suppose I better get out today and buy some stuff, and give back to the 'community'. After all, my kids ate the rest of the 'communitys' sweets for years before we moved to NJ!
I don't mind it as a festivity as such, at least out here, you can see how cute the little ones look in their costumes, cos they don't have to be bundled up with caots over the tops. We don't have them knock at the door either, everyone sits in chairs on their driveways, and gives the sweeties out. It soiunds a bit like a factory conveyor belt really, kids walking past driveways and parents sitting chucking sweets at them :LOL:
I've got a busy few days before then though, even though we've just managed to unpack everything and get it situated, today, I have to pack it all up, and store it, God knows where, as we're having new carpeting fitted throughout the house tomorrow and Friday. I must be nuts. But, the carpets were so horrendously filthy, even though they've been cleaned proffessionally and by me too, it will be wonderful to have new one's that just our feet walk on and no one elses crud hiding underneath.....ugh!
It's trying to rain here today, I was just sitting out by the pool and could see water drops in it, but I wasn't getting wet, it must have been very fine. Was a bit weird to see though.
OK, enough waffling, am going to finish coffee, and go to Curves.
Back later, have a good day all.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 02:52 PM   #272  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooops I had to go back a bit to read what you meant by "As Kelly says a quarter of a mill..what? teel YES its a quarter of a million dollars!! $$$$$ AMERICAN much moola give it to me I don't know how to describe Entertainment Tonight there is a couple of presenters on it and they talk about film stars what the 'gossip' about them is..interview them and preview upcoming tv shows like "the biggest loser".

Chris..halloween sounds quite different in your parts I don't have to worry about them cuz no-one is going to walk up a steep and winding 1000ft driveway to receive a little bag of toffees unless they're desperate but i've never had any yet
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 03:13 PM   #273  

you sure its the hill putting them off!!!!!!!!1 and not the tenant in the house!!!! amytyville
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 07:40 PM   #274  
Gym'll fix it!!

Me thinks I should pay you a visit Toot then you'll see what the tenant is like
Old 10-29-2004, 08:02 PM   #275  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oooh get a load of this..I just checked my bank account and I have'nt received that pay that they owe me so I rang industrial relations and the girl I spoke to said she'd checked with my "super" and she'd told them that the hours i'd worked were UNAUTHORISED and thats why I have'nt been paid so now the gloves are off the lying so I told them she is a liar and said I would be seeing a union rep then this girl asked me if I'd like to speak to a supervisor first (I think they get a bit worried when you mention union ) so I said that I would I told my story to her and she was really nice and said she'll be contacting that scheming little ***** at the store but my blood is boiling now and even though i've felt like crap today with a cold I feel like getting ready and going down there to sort them out she won't be there but she'll be there tomorrow so I might go in then and show her up in front of the customers no wonder they can't keep staff I was in there yesterday and one of the pharmacist's told me that the new girl quit on wednesday GOOD!! she lasted a whole month!! I hope that little of a supervisor ends up working 7 days a week now
Old 10-30-2004, 09:28 AM   #276  

Scary smilies waa Poor Cat hope you get your money
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 02:19 PM   #277  
Gym'll fix it!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Went to the store and the lucky had already left..lucky for her he-he but i'll be stalking her next week

I'm just watching an infomercial about the katami bar i'm wondering if they will ever run out of these contraptions that are supposed to make us look like superwomen they do make it look like fun tho' and it rarely is
Old 10-31-2004, 03:29 PM   #278  

Only had three lots of brats so far ignored them all

Old 10-31-2004, 03:57 PM   #279  

It's great living out in the country - very peaceful apart from the crows nad the occasional crazed cow
taichilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:12 PM   #280  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Here's my halloween party pic!!

(I'm on the right!!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg this one.jpg (39.8 KB, 20 views)
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:31 PM   #281  

Very nice Love the socks or tights or leggings whatever they are
> < what's this smilie about?
Old 11-02-2004, 01:44 AM   #282  

where is cat!!!!!!!! did the gobble de gooks capture her at halloween!!!!!!
either that shes went to sort out her ex boss and is now in the local police cells
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 03:16 PM   #283  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Yes that smile is very annoying!!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 05:38 PM   #284  
Gym'll fix it!!

I'm FREE the is still eluding me but i'll catch up with her looks like friday is favourite..went in this lunchtime but she'd already gone so friday when i'm off i'll have 'er i'm gonna tell her to get her paperwork ready and the union rep and we can hash out all my hours minute by minute if need be she'll regret trying to screw me out of a few hours. Toot..I might be in the cells on friday cuz I can't be held accountable for my actions thats my temporary insanity plea

@ Frus..what were you btw freddy's sister a witch? and who is frankie? your BF?

It was quiet around here although a house a few miles away caught fire from fireworks and 2 kids were injured messing around with a pipe bomb stupid sods and a lad at work is off cuz he was hit on the head by someone throwing a bottle have'nt got the whole story so don't know if its someone he knows or just a random act
Old 11-02-2004, 08:49 PM   #285  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Give her HEdouble hockeysticks Cathy.... the old bat deserves nothing less. It's not like it's her money she's giving away! They need to be replacing her! FAST!
Well we now have nice new carpet and it's bloody lovely if I do say so myself. Only trouble now is I have to keep hoovering to get the fluff up and 1700 square feet of carpet is a lot to hoover! Still, I'm counting it as exercise, all that lugging around and pushing and pulling
Weather is beautiful out here again, warming up nicely after a few coolish days of 70 degrees, we're climbing back up into the 80's I'm liking it!
Haven't been 100% on plan since I last write, but somehow have managed to lose four pounds so I'll take it!
OK, I'm loving everyones ticker thingys, am off now to find one... everyone have a good day when you wake up as you're all prob fast asleep right now apart from Cathy.... and I have no clue what our time diff is now I'm in AZ.
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote